Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (41610 Views)

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by MYHUBBY: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

Oh! you think u r talented to insult people on faceless forum right Ogbeni, park well o. i don't want to be part of your sadness this morning.

use that small brain on ur head.

come and be part of it and lemme show u age is not a barrier in a public debate

even on physical I'm still me, you can't use one yeye age to cajole me. that's why I called u a clown because you don't even know my age before running your mouth

I won't park well until your car enter the garage grin
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by willibounce1(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2018
maybe the police should have killed about 10 of them including Fayemi so that they will understand what it means to run a responsible govt that will employ and appoint people based on merit and not because they are your miyetti allah friends and family.
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by bejeria101(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Whats the difference? No be police? Smh
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by Geofavor(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Ratello:

The shameless ones have scampered for safety with their thin tails hurled between their scraggy legs grin grin cheesy
Nice use of words grin
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by smirn(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
Fayose should still be careful, if the demonic APC junta can use same tactics on Dino Melaye, Saraki and Shehu Sani then he should best believe that this story will still be turned upside down from the root and the police officer will come out on TV claiming Fayose ordered him to pull a hit on Fayemi. cool
Your logic really make sense and not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by adesamix(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
this is a sign dt God has rejected fayemi, ekiti plp b wise.
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by ultiabaz36(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Just mention a govt that has not been blood shelding govt since the inception of this republic in 1999.

Obj ruled with blood. Many plain crashed. Unaccountable road accident. Is it Niger Delta killing you want to say or his wife that was part of the sacrifice but just to mention view.

Because Yar'Adua did not want innocent people to continue wasting their lives, he negotiated with killer squad initiated by some greedy politicians. But in the end, Yar'Adua paid the price with his own live.

Jonathan came into the power and continue the blood shelding. Iyanya killings, Borno killings, Taraba is not left out, Kano was also part and many more like that.

Now, Buhari assumes the power and the trend continues. Benue has been chosen as the center of the action. A report from one of the eastern part said some yahoo boiz came to a particular church during Sunday service and over hundred lives were wasted just like that.

Please, is this country build on killing or the killers discover this country? We need action. Not everything can be solved with patient and not everything impatient destroy.
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by EweduAfonja(f): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
freeze001:
Una no dey tire! Read/watch the interview of the Police and stop deceiving yourself!

See dis dirty one! IPOB kill u dia!

shameless BMC's e everywhere...

thanks brother for calling em out
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by raphaeladeyele: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
The Pokice should d penalty
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by Bgorgeous: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
tomakint:
This is why I love Fayose, he will always be vindicated for the love he has for his people especially the commoners. Gradually the truths are rolling out.

So that gave the police to shot indiscriminately
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by OShepherd: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
cool
Ratello:

The shameless ones have scampered for safety with their thin tails hurled between their scraggy legs grin grin cheesy
Just the way some mofos accused IkEDC & the man incharge of control room operations when someone was electrocuted on High Tension lines along IsawO, Ikorodu on May 29th, official job done illegally . ......We never learn!
Re: The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police by frankdGreat125: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
The police officer, is on APC Transmission Transmission Rally. I surprise why he didn't shot that old man Fayemi pick as his deputy, where as the the No too young to run has been signed to law by his age mate Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.