Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger (1992 Views)

Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:02am On Jun 02, 2018
I need help on how to get to ojudu berger from Ibadan as early as 7am today...... I just have a rough description of the journey.... please help me n God bless yhu..... I need help on how to get to ojudu berger from Ibadan as early as 7am today...... I just have a rough description of the journey.... please help me n God bless yhu..... I need help on how to get to ojudu berger from Ibadan as early as 7am today...... I just have a rough description of the journey.... please help me n God bless yhu.....
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by Zucchi(m): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Get a bus from any park in Ibadan but make sure the bus will stop you at oshodi Lagos
When you get to oshodi you'll see buses going to ojodu with ease
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Zucchi:
Get a bus from any park in Ibadan but make sure the bus will stop you at oshodi Lagos
tanks boss... that means there is a direct bus at oshodi to ojudu...... God bless you boss
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by Zucchi(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Yes there is a direct bus there @ oshodi,
God bless you too and safe journey
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by dominique(f): 3:34am On Jun 02, 2018
Zucchi:

You just want him to be going round in circles, very unfair of you. @Op Mcjesuspikin, Berger is the start of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. So board any vehicle coming to Lagos and drop at Berger. Climb down the stairs into the bus park there and ask the drivers where Ojodu buses or tricycles normally load, Ojodu to Berger is not up to 15 minutes drive if there's no traffic. You can even board an Ogba bus and tell the driver to drop you at Ojodu bus stop. Bon voyage!

1 Like

Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:40am On Jun 02, 2018
Zucchi:
tanks a lot.... and I sincerely appreciate ur help....
u will go places n b celebrated........
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by dominique(f): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Zucchi:

Where in Oshodi? Is it Oshodi oke or Isale? Before or after the railway? A first timer in Oshodi will never find it easy navigating the area to get transport. Next time you give someone directions using Oshodi, specify EXACTLY where. Nigerians like to mislead people sha
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:

You just want him to be going round in circles, very unfair of you. @Op Mcjesuspikin, Berger is the start of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. So board any vehicle coming to Lagos and drop at Berger. Climb down the stairs into the bus park there and ask the drivers where Ojodu buses or tricycles normally load, Ojodu to Berger is not up to 15 minutes drive if there's no traffic. You can even board an Ogba bus and tell the driver to drop you at Ojodu bus stop. Bon voyage!
hmmmmmmm.......tanks for dis also sir.... I really appreciate ur help... m very grateful... I will follow the direction.....God Bless You Sir
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by Osgilliat(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Just take a bus from Ibadan and drop at Berger. When you get to Berger follow the crowd to climb the bridge to the other side.. that’s ojodu Berger. You can then take bike or keke to your destination from there or better still ask NORMAL people around. If you ask abnormal people for direction you are on your own oo.

1 Like

Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:

Where in Oshodi? Is it Oshodi oke or Isale? Before or after the railway? A first timer in Oshodi will never find it easy navigating the area to get transport. Next time you give someone directions using Oshodi, specify EXACTLY where. Nigerians like to mislead people sha
am not a first timer in Lagos.... Infact, I live in Lagos.... I went for a show in Ibadan n I av another show at Berger dis morning.... I av neva been to berger before...... once again, God bless you boss
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Osgilliat:
Just take a bus from Ibadan and drop at Berger. When you get to Berger follow the crowd to climb the bridge to the other side.. that’s ojodu Berger. You can then take bike or keke to your destination from there or better still ask NORMAL people around. If you ask abnormal people for direction you are on your own oo.
hahahahahaha.....trust me boss..... I will always ask normal people... God bless you boss
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by dominique(f): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
am not a first timer in Lagos.... Infact, I live in Lagos.... I went for a show in Ibadan n I av another show at Berger dis morning.... I av neva been to berger before...... once again, God bless you boss

Oh ok. Safe journey
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:

Oh ok. Safe journey
amen.....i will go places sir.......
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
amen.....i will go places sir.......
i mean u will go places
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by Zucchi(m): 4:06am On Jun 02, 2018
People like you easily get lost .
Won't bus drop him at the park at oshodi?
dominique:

Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by Zucchi(m): 4:09am On Jun 02, 2018
I gave the best possible direction i can give so you can give yours without condemning someone else's direction
mcjesuspikin:
hmmmmmmm.......tanks for dis also sir.... I really appreciate ur help... m very grateful... I will follow the direction.....God Bless You Sir
Re: Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger by dominique(f): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Zucchi:
People like you easily get lost .
Won't bus drop him at the park at oshodi?

Won't the bus pass by Berger before getting to Oshodi? So what's the point of going all the way to Oshodi only to come back to Berger? It's not right to give directions using Oshodi without specifying where exactly. Too many bus parks there, someone not conversant with the area will easily get confused.

(1) (Reply)

=N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) / Schengen Student Visa Enquiries / Outrage As Two Nigeria Girls Are Barred From United Flight For Wearing Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.