Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (27900 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Holywizard: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
We all know Na.
I know that Regina Daniels is bisexual
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by okey4reel(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
We provide 1.30+ daily odd for high stakers and rollover.

I will be dropping the tips here for 1 week for u guys to see and testify, after that if you still want to continue getting the tips I will add you to my WhatsApp group.So if u have cash, you can make some dough within the next one week.

https://www.nairaland.com/4532389/football-investment

Thanks
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Truflame: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gay and lesbian orientation is a symptom of deep seated disorder that need to be urgently remedied but unfortunately, many are already addicted

The earlier you free yourself from this ungodly behaviour, the easier you'll escape from damnation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Newpride:
The world is going to an end....

Where other good countries practice same sex Maririage, Nigeria shld not have dabbled into such thing because it will be double disadvantage to them in the last day of judgement... cool

Some countries are into such because of over enjoyment, good environment, easy life and over convenience, but what shall we say led a useless country like Nigeria to such act?

grin grin grin grin perhaps the gays and lesbians in nigeria are enjoying, maybe because you are not?
And oh! gays and lesbos has been there all along only we just started noticing them now, so the world hasn't gone mad.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Audray(f): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Trying to use the "war against the gays" tactic to remain relevant eh?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Jerrypolo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Even in Nigeria, d nonsense tins is exist. Those people involves will be d one taken a front seat in d church n be shouting Amen Amen.. Useless Homo

Where did you see "church" in the post.

You just want to ridicule yourself abi.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by derrydinny: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
gaybriels and leslies industry

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Khalifaskug(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
fecta:
I don't really blame them since a lot of people buy those useless Nollywood movies.
It's the presence of a ready to buy Market that give them the motivation to produce same sex movies
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Newpride(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin perhaps the gays and lesbians in nigeria are enjoying, maybe because you are not?

grin grin
They are only suffering thinking they’re enjoying, our wether, government policies, most of our parent are against such illicit and sodomic act.

The Holy book says, what’s bound on earth is also bound in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by watchindelta(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
I lov girl to girl but i hate boi to boi grin grin tongue
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Althoug the act isn't new but its really weird purely non-african.
BTW, I can't recall the last time I sat down to see a Nollywood movie. Hopefully, I'll give it a try next year.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by aribisala0(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
obainojazz:
shocked
He's right, there are many gay medical doctors in Nigeria. The few times I've taken injections, I made sure it's from a fine nurse.
There are female doctors in Nigera although many are ugly.

Many fine female nurses are also gay
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Baroba(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Audray:

Exactly, why don't he name them, typical Nigerian off the cuff comments without any back up..Mr Obazele tell us who they are..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Orodje(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
fecta:
I created two space by mistake grin grin.
OK let me use this opportunity to market myself.
Please add me on instagram @chuksepells I edit photos with photoshop and lightroom

I don follow you for IG, oya follow me back sharpally cool
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by OhiOfIhima: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Where did you see "church" in the post.

You just want to ridicule yourself abi.
because 70% of those producer are Igbo n Christian by religion n not by practice..

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by obonujoker(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Audray:

You'd soon be caught....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
fecta:
I created two space by mistake grin grin.
OK let me use this opportunity to market myself.
Please add me on instagram @chuksepells I edit photos with photoshop and lightroom
Wow! Really nice. Following ASAP

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Audray(f): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
obonujoker:

You'd soon be caught....
I can't wait...
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by somehow: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where can i download the part 2?
Afobear:
Here
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by fecta: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Orodje:

I don follow you for IG, oya follow me back sharpally cool

Thanks bro,
I have followed you back
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Bellgal: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
I always suspected Mr Ibu and John Okafor were partners.
Is Mr Ibu not John Okafor again?? Or do we have another John Okafor in movie industry.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Dreyl(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wetin concern me. Buy your original super Eagles footwear, straight from Nike
Aba made

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by obonujoker(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Audray:
I can't wait...

By the time you spend 1 month in men's ward at kirikiri..... you'd have a shift in sexuality... cry

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Vokians(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Holywizard:
We all know Na. I know that Regina Daniels is bisexual
How, where and when?

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Timagex(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Afobear:
Here
the raid?? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Dats one bloody movie sir shocked cool
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Holywizard: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Vokians:
How, where and when?
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Afobear: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Timagex:
the raid?? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Dats one bloody movie sir shocked cool
my type of movie ... bloody is fun ...I love the scent of blood
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Afobear: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
somehow:
Where can i download the part 2?
message me
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by willibounce1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
what kwansine you.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by nuelzy: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
U know ken erics?? .. Zubby michael??...their is a new guy also.. Av forgotten d name... Many of dem are gays
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by bukanchris20: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
teewety:
Please if you are a student of any higher institution in Nigeria, please take time to fill this questionnaire. Please help to share this link with all your contacts. Thank you. 

https:///forms/zovLdVQEIp9CydND3
am uniport student, what the form all about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 39th Birthday Getaway In South Africa / Pretty Mike Buys New Bentley: 'Small Pretty Mike, Big God' / Nigeria’s Richest Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.