Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" (37421 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Victni: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele, in an interview, talks about how the Nollywood industry is been controlled by gays and lesbians. Gistvic Reports.

When asked how the industry has been taken over by homosexuals. Paul Obazele said

He said:
"I have said it times without number that the industry is controlled by gays and lesbians; I am not hiding it. It is obvious and known. Even some television owners are gays and lesbians, and that is satanic. When I was president of the AMP, I published their names. Saying you were born a homosexual is a lie."

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/nollywood-industry-is-controlled-by.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Davash222(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
No matter your tribe, religion or believe.. You can't hate Fela unless you are born to be a sadist.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by CreepyBlackpool: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Of course.

Keep blaming homosexuality for your failed careersad

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by martineverest(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
nothing new
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Franzinni: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
nah today....
E done tayed

No news here....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Jeromejnr(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Of course.

So what makes his career failed?

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by deleo16(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
cool
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by BOWOTO(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't like the gay act, but honestly we need to stop demonizing it. However people choose to live their lives has nothing to do with us, we must let them be and respect them. This mindset is still a major issue in Nigeria,not understanding diversity, people are different and will always be different. I do not support any idea that controls how people choose to live their lives as long as they are not hurting anyone.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by ClearFlair: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Influence of Atiku and Obi I guess undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by MumZee1010(f): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Its very true, and if you can not belong you are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Truer words have never been spoken.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by xincxx2077: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elitejosef: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Can we know the lesbians please

11 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by AllenSpencer: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Of course.

You have headache!

17 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by fakoo1: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are you one of them> imagine the sweetness of a woman Pussy and you choose a mans anus. fools
CreepyBlackpool:
Of course.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Davash222:
No matter your tribe, religion or believe.. You can't hate Fela unless you are born to be a sadist.
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by princegeo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Of course.

Sharaaaaaap
If h are a gay better tell us and liv the man alone vis his airing what he knows

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Abaje195(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
it is finished
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Emu4life(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
hmmn

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Onyekachi419(f): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Make them continue who cares there life there business
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by IloveToMess: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
If it's controlled by gays, are they forcing you to be gay? Do your movies and go home unless you have nothing more to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Learnstuffs: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
I think we need another planet for the LGBT folks. It's disgusting and irritating for me to think of kissing a fellow man. Gosh

9 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by VirginFinder: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pathetic!
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by GOFRONT(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Gays, lesbians and Arabian poo eaters...

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Delivar(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Davash222:
What's special about him? It seems I am the only one who doesn't understand the hype.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by faithfull18(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Not surprised.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by bareal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:
I don't like the gay act, but honestly we need to stop demonizing it. However people choose to live their lives has nothing to do with us, we must let them be and respect them. This mindset is still a major issue in Nigeria,not understanding diversity, people are different and will always be different. I do not support any idea that controls how people choose to live their lives as long as they are not hurting anyone.

How again are we going to conceptualize it? Is it not demonic? They are hurting their wives, their husbands, their children, their families and even the entire nation. Let's call a spade a spade. Nobody is born a gay, it's the wrong mindset.

We are humans for heaven sake, we should be better than animals.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:

They can do it in Secret, but I can't imagine myself living in a Nigeria where a man and a man go on a Date, get marry to each other, and start locking lips or making out in Public, men going around in female clothes and so on. They can do it in their bedroom, I don't care but we don't want that out in the public Nigeria is mess up already for us undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by vioment: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
I been think say this chairman get sense, i been no know say nothing dey im oblong head; Instead of make u dey advise nollywood on dem distracting background noises; dem too much jazz; dem too much bullying of gatemen and house helps; dem too much have you eaten talk; dem too much marriage talk; etc. Nollywood dun suppose dey polish by now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.