Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra (23724 Views)

Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies / Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by TheUbermensch: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
“I learnt that he was arrested by policemen from the Okpoko division for an offence but was later released. He then went to attack and kill Chigozie.”

That is the reason people resort to jungle justice at times. If the Ali dude had been killed on the spot at the time he committed that offence this young man won't be dead now.

But the Nigerian Police is really stupid. No accountability. You arrest someone for an offence and release him like that. No court trial. No nothing.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by freedomchild: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
As I'm typing this, I feel like crying...... Only fruit of the family has been destroyed by....... in fact let me....
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by deebrain(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
ehispapa:
Igbos

Ode spotted. Deliverance ministers and NAIRALAND moderators, please take note.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2018
All these abakiliki people should learn to cordinate themselves in anambra state....

This is all I can say.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Harrynight(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2018
I've seen a lot of shit happening in this life,

don't joke with poverty its the worst that could happen and could lead u to do any shitty and dreaded things unimaginable
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by ehardetola(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
IPOB has done it again
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by OhiOfIhima: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Op - Is the pic the victim or the perpetrator?
Exactly wat is in my mind.. Half bake journalism.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by coolebux(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2018
What a bloody week Lord have mercy
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by OhiOfIhima: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2018
ccudoye:
Am seriously searching for female sexmate within aba environs,or links ,app or site to hook up with sexmate.
Or send SMS to 08024487082

Thunder fire u n ur craw craw preek dere for derailed dis tragedy thread.. Dont u have sanity at all?
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by ABU24: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Stab just like that? undecided
For promising to pay for ur drink later
I smell lies!

Meanwhile just checkout the mother's definition of justice for her son!

Just negodu this silly reasoning!
SMH for that woman
Some people sha
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by MrGerald(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Based:
Ayam tlying to undanstandin. De sed bottulu; i saw knife, de sed igbo guy; i saw ALI. De sed notolious gangstal; i saw a guy taking selfie. Hmm.. Igbo-hausa amaka.!
The ALi has a different pronunciation and meaning...
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by pawesome(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
IPOB n money grin
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by pfadom: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Incoherent comments. Started well, but ended off track.

eezeribe:
The rate of gruesome murders
and suicides in Nigeria is becoming alarming...
From security personnel to spouses...
From family members to neighbours...
Even the life of an Agama lizard is now safer in Nigeria than the life of a Nigerian citizen..
Buhari's Fulani herdsmen and soldiers are still busy carrying out his directive of genocide on other tribes....
For the first time in Nigeria since the democracy era,freedom of speech has been violated with impunity...
People are now being arrested for expressing themselves on social media...
Facebook and Twitter Nigeria now have a report button for 'hate speech'... this is Buhari's own concept of leadership...
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Iceberg3: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
divinecode101:
Ok,

Dem dom com again! Awon omo oloripelebe

Awon omo radarada, awon omo osi

This is the way they want to grow their virtual banana republic

Why are you describing your family like this nah?

A tout,a conehead agberoe is the killer grin
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by willibounce1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chukwu okrika alabama!!! billionaires stabbing themselves because of ordinary 200naira? I thought it was 200million or billion naira... this is must be lagos ibadan express South West news...

igbo amaka!!! ipod ngozi and chigozie!!!

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mayrock:
All these abakiliki people should learn to cordinate themselves in anambra state....

This is all I can say.
you're very stupid for trivialising this.. I'm a full blooded igbo and injury to one is an injury to another.. didn't u hear the stabber has been causing havoc and what did the decease do to warrant the stabbing.. may one of your family members be stabbed this year.. Amen
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by willibounce1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
ccudoye:
Am seriously searching for female sexmate within aba environs,or links ,app or site to hook up with sexmate.
Or send SMS to 08024487082

Ipod billionaire looking for sex mate? Well almost all the ipod girls in your environs are hard core oloshos except you are looking for free towtow.... Please do not attempt to break into any girls hostel in desperation for free tow tow.. You will be arrested, disgraced and severely dealt with.

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrGerald:
The ALi has a different pronunciation and meaning...
the Ali is an anambra name with different pronunciation
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by willibounce1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Based:
Ayam tlying to undanstandin. De sed bottulu; i saw knife, de sed igbo guy; i saw ALI. De sed notolious gangstal; i saw a guy taking selfie. Hmm.. Igbo-hausa amaka.!

you never heard of ALICHUKWU? Just like chukwu alabama

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Carparts888(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Juniorangel:
Did he use knife or bottle to stab his victim...op I don't understand the pic
THE PIX OF THE KNIFE WAS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you're very stupid for trivialising this.. I'm a full blooded igbo and injury to one is an injury to another.. didn't u hear the stabber has been causing havoc and what did the decease do to warrant the stabbing.. may one of your family members be stabbed this year.. Amen

nwanne are we quarrelling.......

I laid my view in simple terms.
and least I forget nobody has monopoly to curse...
so don't waste ur time spewing gibberish in the name of curse.....

is unworthy of u.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Oyindidi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Benekruku(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by noah91(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
The developers have developed everywhere with crimes
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Manbryto(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Eyaa so sad. Abeg be wary of notably or suspiciously dangerous people. Parents do all you can to train your kids in school. Your only child shouldn't be riding keke nau. Do farm work and send him to school. A man won't allow his only palm fruit to get lost inside fire.
#mytake

People still lose their lives in school. There is no easy formular

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Pastor, 2 Others Over Fake Miracles / Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.