Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes (17505 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
fuckmeharder:
Like for sowore
Share for Buhar
i
Elections in Nigeria can't be decided online. Most electorates are not online.
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by louso(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
This boi just like to b in the news for dumb and irrelevant issues.
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Ozebs(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by LIVEBYTRUTH: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
This case is so simple, take his own name too and make him remember the money he is owing you, 50-50
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by ehbellsho(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
geez! and hw did u remember? guess d spiritualist na fake...
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by nwa79: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
congratulation to all our subscribers...only if you believe..will deal only on games correct score and normal one..100 percent sure once is ready..boost your account and see detail below..winning is guaranteed..call or whatsapp..if you are interested..thanks

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by abumoney(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
if truly you're nice as acclaimed, your nigga won't do such. Check yourself, dude. You no clean, maybe that's why you no get any hit track for ages now
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by crafteck(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Instead of releasing hit track ur just releasing insta chat stories, we are watching you like

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by sapeleboi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
you see , another fool again
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Kabaka100: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
veron002:
U should have forgotten d money before he took that step. u re too big for that

Wetin u no mean self? Young man wey work hard make him money then come help a friend out with a loan then the friend no wan pay am back. It must be a substantial amount for him to demand his money back am guessing.
But just put urself in yungsix's shoes and l think about how u'll feel when a friend owes u a lot of money and refuse to pay u back. U know sometimes when u ignore people that owe u like this, they'll think u're a mugu and stupid
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by lordpherow98(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yung6ix should also visit the same spiritualist to atleast give him a hit so that he will blow for once.

I'm sure he was the one who introduced the said friend to the juju man
Because the juju to make am forget the money no work
The same way he career no gree work since
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by ceejay80s(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
afonja hand work, juju is their trade mark, Indi ara
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Dami12345: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yung6ix should also visit the same spiritualist to atleast give him a hit so that he will blow for once.

6 is a billionaire a real og.
If you know you know.
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
akprosperblog:
OK.
. Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Youngsix na web designer?
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Awaja(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
It hurts to watch friends turn fiends �
Guy be careful,remember MC loph,dagrin & obataosu
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Duru009(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
This guy talks rubbish most of the times !
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by abiolamitodun(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
fool...trying to be relevant
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by GileadA: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eziokwu ?? Heyiiiiii!!!!**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters / Singer Victoria Kimani Sexy In New Photos / Akon Signs Samklef To His KonLive Music Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.