Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters (791 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by gistblogger: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Before and after photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise and her sisters.

Debie Rise wrote; my sister and i

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/check-photos-bbnaijas-debie-rise-sisters

Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by gistblogger: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2018
cool
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Awong gbogbo biz girls

Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by Anigreat: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Innocent girls then vs bad girls now
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by emeijeh(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2018
That one maintained her strabismus eye.
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by soberdrunk(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Aro meta! angry
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
nothing different than the makeup that make you look different
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by Uyiii: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
nothing different than the makeup that make you look different
Lol, seriously.
okay, first and foremost, let's pretend what you spewed up there made sense, because honestly, I really tried to find an atom of sense in it and just had to concur to the fact that it is entirely lacking.

So in your small brain, even if you wanna make jokes, you didn't notice the so conspicuous age difference, the heights and maturity, you just look for every means possible to contradict your monikercheesy

my guy, I've told you befr. add the prefix 'un' to your sobriquet so we will now have 'UNRETIREDMUMU' because you're still very much active in the mumu industry.

Enjoy your weekend bro, cheerswink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters by gistblogger: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A 19-year Old Girl Disrespecting Her Mother / Again! Wizkid (star Boy) Kisses Tiwa Savage(africa Bad Girl) / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.