Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern (916 Views)

11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein / Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Umartins1(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2018

Just because someone rejects you doesn't mean they are right. This is Einstein being rejected a role in academics as an associate professor.

Lalasticlala, Seun, odunharry

1 Like

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Midgut(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Being rejected doesn't mean you aren't good enough, it just means that the person rejecting you doesn't know your worth!

1 Like

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Umartins1(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Midgut:
Being rejected doesn't mean you aren't good enough, it just means that the person rejecting you doesn't know your worth!

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Paulpeterparker: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
And he later became the greatest scientists of all time. that is why I will always say that those that fail are those that do not know how close they are to success. and let me inform you all that his brain is still been kept in the laboratory for examination. He was buried without a brain.

1 Like

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Umartins1(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
And he later became the greatest scientists of all time. that is why I will always say that those that fail are those that do not know how close they are to success. and let me inform you all that his brain is still been kept in the laboratory for examination. He was buried without a brain.
Wow
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by lovely22: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
'we find your assumptions to be more artistic than actual physics'
Ouch!
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
"Imagination is more powerful than knowledge"- Einstein

no wonder they concluded that his finding was more artistic than physic
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by LordsApostle: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2018
Pictures of the brain in the museum or you keep kwayet!!!
Paulpeterparker:
PHC1stBorn:
"Imagination is more powerful than knowledge"- Einstein

no wonder they concluded that his finding was more artistic than physic
Baba, Wetin dey happen? U have been missing in action Abi your wife seize your phone?
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Umartins1(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2018
lovely22:
'we find your assumptions to be more artistic than actual physics'
Ouch!

Lol
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by MiamiePizza(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
Paulpeterparker:
Paulpeterparker:
He wasn't the greatest of all time but one of the greatest and the last of his kind.
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
LordsApostle:
Pictures of the brain in the museum or you keep kwayet!!! Baba, Wetin dey happen? U have been missing in action Abi your wife seize your phone?

Lol!...kids have taken over every thread on Nairaland bro...you can't imagine me exchanging words with those who are below the age of 25. So many underage boys and girls floods nl especially sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Umartins1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018

Lol!...kids have taken over every thread on Nairaland bro...you can't imagine me exchanging words with those who are below the age of 25. So many underage boys and girls floods nl especially sexuality section

Lol. Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Elthugnificent(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hope ya all know that's not real right?
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by HigherEd: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalasticlala CodeTemplar TheVictorious
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by TheVictorious(m): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2018
HigherEd:

Lalasticlala CodeTemplar TheVictorious

This is one of the best posts I've seen on Nairaland. Their rejection just means most times that they don't know what you're worth. ....that musn't make them to convince you that you're not worth the same!

1 Like

Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Benblaq(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2018
So you mean the school was dumb to reject a dumb child?
Re: Down The Memory Lane: The Moment Einstein Got Rejected By University Of Bern by Ikennablue(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
MiamiePizza:
[right][/right]
He wasn't the greatest of all time but one of the greatest and the last of his kind.
the last of his kind?? So the world will not see another great scientist?

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Postgraduate Admission, 2018/2019 Announced / ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS / What Other Courses Can I Study That Is Related To Computer Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.