Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? (435 Views)

Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2018
I want free pics of celebrities both Nigeria and abroad for my blog without copyright wahala. Where can I get them, please?
Re: Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? by collinometricx: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2018
чσu nσr gєt ínѕtαgrαm
Re: Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2018
collinometricx:
чσu nσr gєt ínѕtαgrαm

I do. But does that mean I have to go to instagram everytime I want pics of a celeb?
Re: Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Blogging is hard work and smart work

Follow them on Instagram, get their recent pics, have a catalog, any time you have a story, you either get the photo of the story or you get a suitable photo from your catalog, watermarked it and use

Attend events with a good camera or phone and get some close snaps
Re: Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty Free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
ITbomb:
Blogging is hard work and smart work

Follow them on Instagram, get their recent pics, have a catalog, any time you have a story, you either get the photo of the story or you get a suitable photo from your catalog, watermarked it and use

Attend events with a good camera or phone and get some close snaps
Alright, thanks. I was wondering if there's a site dedicated to just that, like Pixabay where you can get free pics of celebrities. Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Popular On Air Personality MC Blast Called Davido Broke Singer / See Beautiful Photos Of Leo Dasilva And Ifu Ennada In London For D Music Fest. / Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.