Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos) (426 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos) by Sparkben: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is still going about feeding less privileged children on the streets in northern part of Nigeria. She shared some photos on social media with the caption;

THEY WONDER WHY IM GETTING RADICALLY BLESSED. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.

THEY WONDER WHY ME. Little do they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot See.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/06/tonto-dikeh-feed-fulani-children-on.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos) by pgodson7(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
nice one from her

(1) (Reply)

Music Review: Warri By Efe Feat Olamide. / Weeks After His Historic Show In London, Wizkid Blasts His Management Company / This Dude Is Cute I Can't Deny It, Bobrisky Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.