Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings (2802 Views)

Process To Designate Anambra As NDDC Oil-Producing State Begins At Senate / Religious Freedom: Nigeria Remains A ‘country Of Particular Concern’ —US / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
See this one is using what that useless gumi said. FYI,the same Gumi supported Jonathan 2015. so we r not surprised.

The thread says...

US to designate Nigeria ....
What else are you defending...

Can't you read
Beeman1:
Another frustrated ipod terrorist spotted. trump that was busy calling PMB sir and hailing him for dealing with Idiots in Nigeria is d one that called him terrorist? anyway, I am not surprised cause if u and Ur likes can believed Russia, France,America will send u guys war planes for fighting then this one Na small thing Na. FYI, if any of u do anyhow, u will see anyhow.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
See this one is using what that useless gumi said. FYI,the same Gumi supported Jonathan 2015. so we r not surprised.

IBB, TY Danjuma, Junaid Mohammed, Tanko Yakassai, Na'abb, Col. Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Balarebe Musa...etc, etc...

2019: North won’t vote Buhari, we’ll shop for candidate with no vendetta — Kanti Bello

So all these northern leaders listed above, that have told Buhari that he doesn't have idea about leading a diverse country like Nigeria are totally useless?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Roger3D(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:
smiley
[s]
"In its 2018 report, the USCIRF recommended 16 countries for CPC designation. They are Burma, China, Eritrea, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Central African Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Syria, and Vietnam...." Report...

People, see where we find ourselves.

Why are we not related to Canada, Germany, Ghana, Botswana, Rwanda, UK, Morocco, Tunisia, etc...?

I know there is some form of sanctions against Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria...as rogue states...Is this the path Nigeria is towing, courtesy of APC...[/s]
And who are Biafra related to?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

The blood spills you see today
That gives you joy and happiness

You wont see them from next year once Buhari the bigot goes home to die...choke on that
says who? R u God? FYI, ur zone south East votes doesn't count anymore. so where will the votes that will send PMB back to daura come from? use ur head Ipod zombie for once plss.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:
And who are Biafra related to?

...Canada, France, UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, Ghana, Botswana, Rwanda, Japan, Switzerland, Isreal, Morrocco, Tunisia, UAE, Jordan, Seychelles, Mauritius, Sweden, South Korea...and other peaceful progressive countries of this world...

Who wants to be yoked with evil and wicked people? cheesy
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I know you are enjoying the killings going round the country..... That's the reason you support the dullard..
Because in terms of infrastructures and achievements in office he is no where.... Zombies lives to suck blood...

Zombies will surely perish for all eternity
Shataap and go mourn ur late Nnamumudi cownu.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

The blood spills you see today
That gives you joy and happiness

You wont see them from next year once Buhari the bigot goes home to die...choke on that
says who? R u God? FYI, ur zone south East votes doesn't count anymore. so where will the votes that will send PMB back to daura come from? use ur head Ipod zombie for once plss.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Shataap and go mourn ur late Nnamumudi cownu.

After you mourn the terrorist in Aso rock first
Blood of the innocent is crying for vengeance...

There is no hiding place for the wicked
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:

Where did the votes that made him lose 3 times before now, come from?

Ignorant northerner...!!!
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Horus(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

So because of that, you Fulani terrorist killing machine should be allowed to continue southwards, till you get to the Atlantic ocean..abi?

I pray the terror starts from your family...

Keep your filthy tribalism in your A** , the US should clean their house first before they claim that someone else's house is dirty.

That was my point, so think twice before you call all Nairalanders "terrorists" just because they post a comment here
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Frustrated and Bitter ipod terrorist spotted.

Una no they taya?

my "dilector " my lefledun"
your wings are going to be broken very soon,these are the feelers telling your terrorist in chief and his midget puppeteer that they have to very careful during 2019 elections.they are already labelling us, and will label us a country ruled by a jihadist
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

So the Catholic priests killed in their church in Benue are part of the crooks, Trump vowed to help Buhari destroy?

Is there farmland in the church where you fulani terrorist need to fight?

You need urgent medical help...
Shataap joor. where did u see me supporting what herdsmen r doing? what am against is u and Ur ipod terrorist likes that r castigating PMB for what didn't start today. why Una no talk all these blackmail during GEJ?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Horus:

Keep your filthy tribalism in your A** , the US should clean their house first before they claim that someone else's house is dirty.

That was my point, so think twice before you call all Nairalanders "terrorists" just because they post a comment here

...look at this thing...

..but you quickly run to the same US, shamelessly, with bowl in hand begging to buy their jets...even without the approval of NASS, hu?...Some Nairalanders are truly intelligent... shocked

....about tribalism...At least I am better than Buhari...If I am the president I would never put only my tribesmen in all the security positions...

Next...
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Roger3D(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

...[s]Canada, France, UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, Ghana, Botswana, Rwanda, Japan, Switzerland, Isreal, Morrocco, Tunisia, UAE, Jordan, Seychelles, Mauritius, Sweden, South Korea...and other peaceful progressive countries of this world...

Who wants to be yoked with evil and wicked people? cheesy[/s]
Hian angry In your dreams
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

IBB, TY Danjuma, Junaid Mohammed, Tanko Yakassai, Na'abb, Col. Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Balarebe Musa...etc, etc...

2019: North won’t vote Buhari, we’ll shop for candidate with no vendetta — Kanti Bello

So all these northern leaders listed above, that have told Buhari that he doesn't have idea about leading a diverse country like Nigeria are totally useless?
lol, see this one. None of these pple u mentioned matters anymore in Northern Nigeria. Get that in to ur thick skull.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Shataap joor. where did u see me supporting what herdsmen r doing? what am against is u and Ur ipod terrorist likes that r castigating PMB for what didn't start today. why Una no talk all these blackmail during GEJ?

You need to be quarantined...

Everyone knows the killings are more than at any time in the history of this country...except during the civil war.

Even at that...so because it happened in GEJ time, so it should continue?

I thought you hypocrites voted Buhari to better GEJ ills?

Who should shataap, his stinking mouth, now that your a88 has been blown apart?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Hian angry In your dreams

You asked for it..and now you are going back to your vomit?

Kwantinue!!!
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
lol, see this one. None of these pple u mentioned matters anymore in Northern Nigeria. Get that in to ur thick skull.

The only people that matter now in the not are Beeman1 and his ignorant crew... cool

Name one soul that is more important than these ones...?

"Bringing somebody like Buhari to national politics is not only a mistake but also a dis-service to the country because he is best fittest as a provincial leader, a cult hero for the almajiris."- Arewa youths
-------------------------------

...may be the alamjiris...abi kwo?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

...look at this thing...

..but you quickly run to the same US, shamelessly, with bowl in hand begging to buy their jets...even without the approval of NASS, hu?...Some Nairalanders are truly intelligent... shocked

....about tribalism...At least I am better than Buhari...If I am the president I would never put only my tribesmen in all the security positions...

Next...

Do you really believe that all Nairalanders here are in the Nigerian government?. I have no connection with Buhari at all

So again, keep me out of your tribalism when you dont even know who is who on Nairaland

Just because a person do not agree with you, that doesn't make that person a "terrorist", what kind of narrow thinking is that?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

...look at this thing...

Next...
Hahahahaha,!Mr drop out, u r funny ooo.

1 Like

Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by limeta(f): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Hahahahaha, Ipod terrorists r funny Walahi. the same trump that told PMB that he is with him both physical and spiritual to deal with any idiots in Nigeria? Chai! ipod r frustrated.

Trump 've no time for Islam or jihadists
He kick them one way to hell
Buhari knows this
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

It doesn't count anymore because all the eastern voters are all dead or Bulgari will retain the unprecedented votes he had last year especially in the middle belt.

Your stupidity is high grade.
U r senseless for typing this trash. who r middle belts? apart from Benue tell me any other state where PMB will not retain. U may mentioned Jos which is 50/50 muslim/christian. Na Kk or Niger or kogi u will talk about? ipod zombie. frustration go kill u soon. Nyamiri.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Cooly100: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Hahahahaha,!Mr drop out, u r funny ooo.

When you are floored you turn to...clowning...

..the same US you criticise is the same country you run to buy arms to kill your people..

A drop out is better than a stake illiterate...
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Beeman1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

Ghadaffi and Saddam Hussein said the same thing.
Do anyhow and see anyhow.

They were surprised to see NATO planes all over their airspace.
Hahahahaha, who go bring am? Ur late Nnamumudi cownu?
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by Roger3D(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

You asked for it..and now you are going back to your vomit?

Kwantinue!!!
Biafra that can't even feed yourselves. You move from place to place constituting an economic nuisance and you are here comparing Biafra to advanced countries

1 Like

Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Hahahahaha, who go bring am? Ur late Nnamumudi cownu?
The same people that brought it to Iraq and Libya will bring it.
Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by CSTR1003: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beeman1:
U r senseless for typing this trash. who r middle belts? apart from Benue tell me any other state where PMB will not retain. U may mentioned Jos which is 50/50 muslim/christian. Na Kk or Niger or kogi u will talk about? ipod zombie. frustration go kill u soon. Nyamiri.
Bulgari will retain?
Because the lives of those states are better off than 3 years ago.?
So in your daft mind , benue is the only state suffering the effect of buharis maladministration .?
And these are the calibre of worthless low lives trying to convince us to vote an idiot.

Nitwit shouting Ipob everywhere like a deranged lunatic.
By the time he loses in 2019, IPOB will claim the credit since everybody that will vote against buhari is IPOB according to deranged lunatics like you.

I am sure you are broke as hell like most of your kits and kins shouting owomi da under the bridge and recking of marijuana .

The least IPOb will feed you and your family.

Classless illiterate. Go and visit Buhari and see if he will not chase you away with police dogs.

Yoruba scumbag.

1 Like

Re: US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings by wingmanII: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahahahahahaha, Donald trump will still invite Russia, China north Korea and Syria to do what?
To arrest them!
Hahahahahahahaha, policing the world.

And the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't reason because of their stupid hatred for buhari.
See them.

Hahahaha. Working extra hard to earn your pay, poor BMC guy. Even Buhari himself acknowledged that your job is indeed a very difficult one. Kpele!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis / As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / Moment Peter Obi Arrives Frankfurt, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.