Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis (2807 Views)

Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Oby Ezekwesili Tricked With Fake Prophecy To Run For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by Temotala: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnSQndGhjmM

I have observed a palpable escalation in tension surrounding the issue of Fulani herdsmen and now the Shiite protests in the last two weeks - and can't help but cast my mind back to the prophecy and call to prayer given by TB Joshua to President Buhari which was given shortly before this escalation.

I know the MOG speaks in parables - but I can't help but think the 'Seraphims' coming down 'like rain' may have some connection to current events - and the result of them will bring 'freshness' to Nigeria - as he stated. Let us pray so!

Just my thoughts.
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by pyro62(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
angry
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by pyro62(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by nzeobi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
that prophecy and your interpretation has no link or semblance. the seraphs only come for judgement and in most cases are decisive.

2 Likes

Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by Temotala: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
nzeobi:
that prophecy and your interpretation has no link or semblance. the seraphs only come for judgement and in most cases are decisive.

Good point. Like I said - it was just a reflection on current events in lieu of the prophetic declaration.
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by godliman: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Temotala:

Good point. Like I said - it was just a reflection on current events in lieu of the prophetic declaration.
You still TB Joshua's after the Trump/Hillary gaffe.weldone
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by bluefilm: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nonsense. angry
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2019
WASTE OF DATA.... cry cry cry
Pls. Don't waste yours.
I just wasted mine
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by 1shortblackboy: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
WASTE OF DATA.... cry cry cry
Pls. Don't waste yours.
I just wasted mine
thanks for sacrificing for the masses

1 Like

Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by 1shortblackboy: 2:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Temotala:

do u know what in lieu means?
Re: Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis by otipoju(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2019
I had a dream sometime last week. I saw rain but it was a rain of fire. Dark and red clouds instead of blue.

I dont know if its for Nigeria or the other one but something sinister is on the horizon.

This Shiite movement may be the beginning of the end if not managed properly. And these guys are taking the fight to Abuja and not some distant state far from the center.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Falana For Asking NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Others / Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures / Phillip Shuaibu Campaigns In Auchi, Edo State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.