Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose (1714 Views)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Inferiority complex is the problem .At the top of their prime their clubs rejected them and they have settled in Turkish and Israeli and Chinese clubs

I didn't mention Ahmed Musa because he stilll has a lot to offer

Coach will fail like the other coaches before him ,we need a natural pacy 11 like Amunkeje , do we not have an 11 in the local league ?
What happened to Henry ?

Onazi is injured but masking it well. These are the kind of players that will want to exchange jerseys with Messi

Ask yourself why is it the hungry ones likes Iwobi and Ihenacho and Idowu that scored against Argentina during the friendly? They lack inferiority complex

Mikel obviously married her because he has money and don't want to marry a black girl .Not that I am angry but I see his level of inferiority in games

Mikel was the cause of one of the goals that Messi scored in 2014.Mikel was transfixed when he was with the ball ,Messi snatched the ball from him and went ahead to score

It's inferiority complex that will cause us to fail
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Nedlog(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2018
With All Due Respect Ma'am, U Have Said NOTHING!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Nedlog:
With All Due Respect Ma'am, U Have Said NOTHING!
You can't understand you have a Nigeria mentality ,neocolonial mentality

1 Like

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Nedlog(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

Well You Wouldn't Blame Me. I'm Nigerian Hence D Mentality Ish. But I Honestly Think D Coach Knows Beta Than U Do. Just Let Him Do His Job. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by laydoh(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

madam,you are such a biach,tell me the mentality you have.overzealous bigot.
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by joudini(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Well, your analogy is backed by historical reasoning. We saw this at the last world cup. There is a disturbing reverence Nigerian teams give to opponents. When Onazi was almost killed against France by Matuidi, there was little show of emotions by the Nigerian players. Even Maradona mentioned this in one of his interviews then. Look at how Enyeama was almost grovelling at Messi's feet. One would be tempted to think he was a ball boy star struck.

Something similar happened against Argentina in '94, when Maradona won a foul, and it was as if every Nigerian player stood still, for Maradona to take a quick pass which resulted in the second goal. Same thing happened against Italy at the second round. Instances like this abound all over our games. Nigerian players would rather smile when they get a foul rather than a ride or die attitude of the South Americans.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by otipoju(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:
Inferiority complex is the problem .At the top of their prime their clubs rejected them and they have settled in Turkish and Israeli and Chinese clubs

Coach will fail like the other coaches before him ,we need a natural pacy 11 like Amunkeje , do we not have an 11 in the local league ?
What happened to Henry ?

Onazi is injured but masking it well. These are the kind of players that will want to exchange jerseys with Messi

Ask yourself why is it the hungry ones likes Iwobi and Ihenacho and Idowu that scored against Argentina during the friendly? They lack inferiority complex

Mikel obviously married her because he has money and don't want to marry a black girl .Not that I am angry but I see his level of inferiority in games

Mikel was the cause of one of the goals that Messi scored in 2014.Mikel was transfixed when he was with the ball ,Messi snatched the ball from him and went ahead to score

You know nothing about football....its obvious because your claims and the premises for them are flawed.

Those guys are under no illusions....they play for money and go to where they will get paid the most.

Your premise is that these players have inferiority complex because they were sold by their clubs in their prime.

Was iheanacho not sold by man city to a lesser Liecester. He should have inferiority complex

Was Henry Onyekuru not bought by everton and sent back to holland abi na belgium. How come he does not have inferiority complex

Your Ahmed Musa could not make the first team of Liecester and had to go back to Russia. He should definetely be full of inferiority complex.

As for Mikel... what he has won in football, thousands of players currently playing can only dream of...Premiership, Europa leauge, FA cup, Champions leauge, Nations Cup.

And as for his choice of partner...its none of your business.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
joudini:
Well, your analogy is backed by historical reasoning. We saw this at the last world cup. There is a disturbing reverence Nigerian teams give to opponents. When Onazi was almost killed against France by Matuidi, there was little show of emotions by the Nigerian players. Even Maradona mentioned this in one of his interviews then. Look at how Enyeama was almost grovelling at Messi's feet. One would be tempted to think he was a ball boy star struck.

Something similar happened against Argentina in '94, when Maradona won a foul, and it was as if every Nigerian player stood still, for Maradona to take a quick pass which resulted in the second goal. Same thing happened against Italy at the second round. Instances like this abound all over our games. Nigerian players would rather smile when they get a foul rather than a ride or die attitude of the South Americans.

I am really happy with your reasoning and your input so far
Tiri gbosa for you

When Nigeria played with Argentina 4 years ago ,I was tempted to think it was a friendly .Enyama was almost hugging and kissing Messi

I almost forgot about this one ,Onazi wasn't injured but no emotions ,no annoyance from the captain.Maituidi should have been given a red card in the match but our players did not rally round and get mad .

Mikel is the worst ,he was so star stricken in the match and made Messi snatch the ball from him

1 Like

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nedlog:

Well You Wouldn't Blame Me. I'm Nigerian Hence D Mentality Ish. But I Honestly Think D Coach Knows Beta Than U Do. Just Let Him Do His Job. Thanks

The problem with Nigeria is mediocrity

It is ok for an onyibo to just do his job

But not Keshi ,that was battered ,disgraced and left to die

You are a living example of the typical Nigerian
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
otipoju:

You know nothing about football....its obvious because your claims and the premises for them are flawed.

Those guys are under no illusions....they play for money and go to where they will get paid the most.

Your premise is that these players have inferiority complex because they were sold by their clubs in their prime.

Was iheanacho not sold by man city to a lesser Liecester. He should have inferiority complex

Was Henry Onyekuru not bought by everton and sent back to holland abi na belgium. How come he does not have inferiority complex

Your Ahmed Musa could not make the first team of Liecester and had to go back to Russia. He should definetely be full of inferiority complex.

As for Mikel... what he has won in football, thousands of players currently playing can only dream of...Premiership, Europa leauge, FA cup, Champions leauge, Nations Cup.

If not otipoju reminds me of Adepoju,I would have finished you today
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
otipoju:

Kelechi chose Leicester and not the other way round

He rejected Tottenham
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by quickly: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

What happened to Henry ?

when african man marry white una go na inferority complex or green card

but when

white man marry black girl what is that?

mutual attraction at the right place and right time is what causes interracial relationship.

Trust me no white man wants his daughther to marry a black man.

And some white women are 100X better than black girl, Also vice versa but its case by case scenario
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
quickly:

when african man marry white una go na inferority complex or green card

but when

white man marry black girl what is that?

mutual attraction at the right place and right time is what causes interracial relationship.

Trust me no white man wants his daughther to marry a black man.

And some white women are 100X better than black girl, Also vice versa but its case by case scenario

Mr quickly .The issue here is football .

Mikel was transfixed when he saw Messi
He must have used his money to lure the Russian girl that can't speak English fluently
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Nedlog(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

The problem with Nigeria is mediocrity

It is ok for an onyibo to just do his job

But not Keshi ,that was battered ,disgraced and left to die

You are a living example of the typical Nigerian

KESHI WAS A GREAT MAN AND TRUE NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT.

Wen I Said " Let D Coach Do His Job" I Did Nt Mean " Let D Oyinbo Do His Job". I'd Say That 4 Whoever Is In Charge Of D Team Be It Black Or White. When U See Good, Appreciate It. U Cnt Deny D Fact That Gernot Rhor Is Doing A Great Job Wit D Team.

Thanks
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by otipoju(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

If not otipoju reminds me of Adepoju,I would have finished you today

Ha ha. You cant fight with facts na. And who is Adepoju? Your partner?...help me greet am ooo.
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
otipoju:

Ha ha. You cant fight with facts na. And who is Adepoju? Your partner?...help me greet am ooo.

Damn you don't know mitiu Adepoju ?

One of the greatest footballers of the 80s
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by otipoju(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
hollandis:

Damn you don't know mitiu Adepoju ?

One of the greatest footballers of the 80s

Haba when no be yesterday dem born me why i no go know ..Headmaster.

Festus Onigbindes "Joker" to Korea/ Japan.
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
you were right oh
onazi and Mikel played trash in first half

1 Like

Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
you were right oh

onazi and Mikel played trash in first half

Esp Onazi ,he has no business in the team
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Zanas: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Onazi was a disaster today
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
I am happy you guys are now seeing the real issue here
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2018
hollandis:

Esp Onazi ,he has no business in the team

Etebo and John ogu are Way way better than him
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by ipledge10(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2018
When it’s time, LAWNA will come pick your trash.
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
This post was written before the England game and everyone criticized me but now y'all can see
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by MI360digri: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Can someone give me the perfect lineup for supereagles to excel in this World Cup
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by comodo: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
hollandis:

Mr quickly .The issue here is football .

Mikel was transfixed when he saw Messi
He must have used his money to lure the Russian girl that can't speak English fluently

Oh my God. I think you are just writing out of emotions.
That lady is a daughter of a Russian billionaire. Her Father is a family friend to Roman Abrahamovic. Her family is on money, I mean real petrol dollars.
Mikel Money no reach anywhere
For your inferiority complex thing. Who in this world cup has Mikel. Echiejile & Onazi not played against. Name the player. They have played in Champs League, Europa League. Etc. Rather worry about Iheanacho, Idowu & Shehu Abdulahi.
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
MI360digri:
Can someone give me the perfect lineup for supereagles to excel in this World Cup

With the currently selected squad ,the only helpful situation here is not allowing certain players feature
Re: Reasons Onazi, Mikel ,omerua , Elderson Will Make Ngr Lose by hollandis(f): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shehu and Mikel sleeping in the match
They should be changed

(1) (Reply)

If Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar Were Women, Who Is More Beautiful? / Suarez Checked VAR With Referee, Got Yellow Card / Barca Wonder Kid, A. Fati Makes History In 3 -0 Victory Against Levante (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.