Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos (31069 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Now they'll accept her corpse undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by sapeleboi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
eya when she was riding the horse ,she don't know death will come

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Randy100:
Abortion @ 3 months is the same as suicide
I have even seen a 5 month female abort. Them no dey fear.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Galaticos444:
Jtown gals loves skin to skin shall that's why u get to see many baby mamas there.

How you take know... One "baby father" spotted! undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

yeah
especially skin to skin

and the greatest feeling is when you are ejaculating inside her

Hmmmm... Weh done! "Mr Ejaculator"! Contunu. grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

although na girls the thing sweet pass o

especially when hitting it

our dickk and pusssy are like cotton bud and our ear when you are cleaning it

the pussyy is the ear. it feels good when you place the cotton bud(dickk) inside it
Bros kneel down lemme pray for you.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Seandisputed(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

the pussyy is the ear. it feels good when you place the cotton bud(dickk) inside it
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by timsbee(f): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Seriously

freemanbubble:

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by freemanbubble: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
timsbee:
Seriously
yes na
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beface:
She made a mistake by getting pregnant and her parent drove her out for the devil to consume, at a time when she needed someone to help her through the societal rejection. Her blood is on her parent.

D person wey get her pregnant come free of her blood

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
micky90:
I wonder what nairaland mods are doing about this useless scammer.... Shame to all of them.
As in bro, I just tire for the matter. Person no fit see road on top thread to read well.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
JuanitaJames:

I have even seen a 5 month female abort. Them no dey fear.
Ehn! You say? shocked is that not suicide mission?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Geesaintagape: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations to the father who sent her out.. She didn't just leave his home to 1l return 1 day with her so called wahala but left the home forever. The stupid father has won his freedom

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Fuckyoumod: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beface:
She made a mistake by getting pregnant and her parent drove her out for the devil to consume, at a time when she needed someone to help her through the societal rejection. Her blood is on her parent.
how Na her papa fuvk her?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Truly my sister, hormones, love and sex is highest at teens and weans down as we grow. In my own opinion. I can't seem to achieve my teenage euphoria now no matter the tricks or science.

Wanna share that teenage euphoria with me? I would love to hear.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by leo1234(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
sex be sweet sha. especially skin to skin

na unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease na im spoil the matter

may her soul rest in peace
death is only the beginning

Deltatoto:
if dem give me virgin to fckkkk give me prado na virgin I go take.sex is d sweetest thg I have seen
freemanbubble:

yeah
especially skin to skin

and the greatest feeling is when you are ejaculating inside her

Deltatoto:
that feeling and to become a senator me I will choose that feeling

freemanbubble:

The so called leaders of tomorrow. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by timsbee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

yes na

Won ti get yin SIR.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by timsbee(f): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=freemanbubble post=68118726]
yes na
Won ti get yin SIR.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by thunderbabs: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beface:

Hunnnnnn, Judge Beface, temper justice with mercy oo. Help us judge buhari instead.....

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Deltatoto: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
leo1234:

we can stl lead na.haaaaa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Ellabae(f): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Deltatoto:
everybody dey talk em own o.girls will never accept
Both parties enjoy sex

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Ellabae(f): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
leo1234:

Bro the matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Deltatoto: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ellabae:
Both parties enjoy sex
u be person Jor I like it when a girl calls me on the phone and say hey where r u pls I wan to lash.only one of my babe then used to open up like this

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
U guys should not expect me to type RIP for this girl.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Beface post=68116893]She made a mistake by getting pregnant and her parent drove her out for the devil to consume, at a time when she needed someone to help her through the societal rejection. Her blood is on her parent.

Exactly. Now their regret will be ' why did we send her away. If we had known, we would have accepted her and our unborn grandbaby'. Friends and neighbors will say 'una for not pursue una pikin'.
May we not use our hand to do yourself Amin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by DonMekino(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jenta in Jos looks as if the inhabitants are descendants of Sodom and Gomorrah.... Ppl that escaped during the destruction

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Yonce(f): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Truly my sister, hormones, love and sex is highest at teens and weans down as we grow. In my own opinion. I can't seem to achieve my teenage euphoria now no matter the tricks or science.

Which is why we need to introduce teens to contraceptives

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:

even nymphomaniacs(i mean women that are not circumcised) enjoy it more than guyz
Check the meaning of English words before using them.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is what happens when you take people's rights away from them. Making abortion illegal doesnt stop it, it just leads people to seeking other ways to carry it out. They end up falling into the hands of quacks who will end up killing them or ruining their reproductive system. Either that or they take unregulated drugs.
Make it legal, it becomes safer as doctors who are actually trained to carry it out will do so or be able to prescribe proper medication for it
In the UK, the mortality rate for abortion is less than 1%.
I'm not saying abortion is right, but we gotta give people the right to make their own decisions

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Cowbuhari: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
tank God I yaf close my chemist... who knows maybe my shop she for don come buy misoprostol and quinine to drink
Jenta mangoro, jenta Adams, Jenta makeri,kabong,congo Russia and west of mines... all dix area na big time rubbish areas...
but den still better pass Apata wey na onli cultism dem sabi

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos by Ellabae(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Deltatoto:
u be person Jor I like it when a girl calls me on the phone and say hey where r u pls I wan to lash.only one of my babe then used to open up like this
Ur own good. Welldone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-malarial Medicine Blocked My Hearing / *Breaking News* Patient Gets Ebola In Hospital / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.