Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

If U Remember Me Then Holla! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Remember Me Then Holla! (747 Views)

Do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ Remember All This??? / Wat Are Dose Tinx U Remember U Feel So Bad 2 Die, Jus To Remain Young / Do U Remember Hotel D Jordan.village Headmaster,echoku,bisi Daughter Of D River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Naijagal2(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2010
hi y'all havent ben here in 2 yrs n i miss my friends , cant remeber their names but it used to be fun,dunno how nairaland is anymo but if u remember naija*gal,holla,
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by otikpoko(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2010
Why haven't you been here since two years?
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Naijagal2(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
dunno,guess it kinda started to get boring
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]You're Welcome back to Nairaland dear. . . . i remember you ofcorse , oh my!! we miss you but too good you have find time to drop by today. . . . please , hope you're back fully oo smiley smiley smiley.

previously , i was kind of bored because i remember back 2008 , we use to share together on the romance section of the forum.

Naija*gal . . . you're welcome back , too pleased seeing you again grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by toluxa1(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2010
Hey Naija gal, how you dey? Its nice to have you back. I do remember you on the Forum Games section alot. I also took a break from NR for some months after i was heavily duped. So how has it been with you and what are you up to now?

@Ogaga. Na lie you dey lie o. I don't think I used to see her post that frequently on the Romance section. See ya head like. . .
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by toluxa1(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2010
Hey Naija gal, how you dey? Its nice to have you back. I do remember you on the Forum Games section alot. I also took a break from NR for some months after i was heavily duped. So how has it been with you and what are you up to now?

@Ogaga. Na lie you dey lie o. I don't think I used to see her post that frequently on the Romance section. See ya head like. . .
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]my head like coconut when fall loose control abi. . . . ? embarassed[/size]
toluxa1:

Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Naijagal2(f): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2010
@toluxa1,dont really remember u,but ur right i used to frequent forum games alot so we must have chatted there,so u were scammed?eeeya hope it wasnt a huge amount of money, ?
@ogaga-wats-ur-name,sorry,no offence but u mistake me for some oda naija*gal(the fake 1 im sure)lol
Re: If U Remember Me Then Holla! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]My name is Ogaga. . . oh i see , you may be right my dear , i use to know one naija*gal on there at the '' Romance section ''- well, still all join. we are here to share and know each other ,and still the same. . . . you're welcome back to Nairaland . grin grin grin

how's life?? wink
[/size]

Naija*gal:

@ogaga-wats-your-name,sorry,no offence but u mistake me for some oda naija*gal(the fake 1 im sure)lol

(1) (Reply)

Are These Quotes About Friendship The Reality? / Fabulous Investment Portal & Free 500 Sms Web: Dirrond.com / A 50k Job In The Aviation Sector & A Sales Job In Glo Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.