Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Are These Quotes About Friendship The Reality? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are These Quotes About Friendship The Reality? (749 Views)

Some Of The Most Motivating And Inspiring Quotes About Life(Photos). / 10 Confusing Truths About Friendship / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are These Quotes About Friendship The Reality? by Huramabi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
until this particular morning I had never bothered to question the real meaning of friendship. But some events happened in succession in about a space of two weeks. Cumulatively they all forced me to actually asked a personal question, Do I really have friends? On checking through my friend list; I discovered that I do not have any if I had to access my friends in comparison to the quotes above. http://www.geria.net/2010/07/15/are-these-quotes-about-frienship-the-reality/ visit the link for complete article

(1) (Reply)

A 50k Job In The Aviation Sector & A Sales Job In Glo Which Is Better? / Hmmnn / What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.