Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (40355 Views)

Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
pendragon35:

just #2.500 for both. Thanks.
Free delivery?
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sonofspada(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
jrusky:

Read the news again and again you so understand better ok.

The story said he was rushed to the hospital but later died so having drip in his hand might be one of the procedure to safe his life but too late. So do you get the story now?
The gun on him was he admitted with it,?
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tesloid(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
As I see SARS on the headline/topic ,I Don know say Na lie... SARS can lie Ehn
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
The way they drop the rifle on him,you'll know its a cooked up story
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fistop:

Didn't you see the part they wrote he was taken to state hospital where he gave up the ghost?

Is that how a hospital looks like.
It isnt the morgue either
Look at the sars clothe draped on that chair
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
i do not believe the Nigeria police or SARS for 1 seconds.

these guys can frame you up if you refuse to settle them. they just waste an innocent man who did not settle. it all a cover up.
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
sonofspada:
Armed robber wey wear drip for hand, is that one armed robber?
I hate wen some pple dont like reading d story but always like to comment.... Make i speak am for pigin english.....D writer say fsars rush am to hospital b4 em give up em ghost..
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by plainol(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
With all the comments above, it has clearly shown SARS is no more wanted by the people.

SARS has become a disgrace to the Nigeria Police and the nation at large.

Personally too, I don't believe that shit of story from SARS or whatever they call them. They have caused 90% damage and 10% repair to the nation.

SARS disadvantage far outweighs their advantage.

This is called 'VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE'

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2018
too bad
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sonofspada(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2018
effido666:
I hate wen some pple dont like reading d story but always like to comment.... Make i speak am for pigin english.....D writer say fsars rush am to hospital b4 em give up em ghost..
Is the gun receiving treatment?
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Are you sure u didn't indict innocent Nigerian that refused to cola u?
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Yeesh(f): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2018
This story is 100% true, and for the first time I'd commend SARS for doing a great job. The car was snatched and they had to call SARS because the robbers would apparently pass their route. They responded swiftly and shot one of them who later died.
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2018
kudos if true
Re: Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by pendragon35(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is 5k both the delivery charge and the product plus a shampoo you will use for it.
All are inclusive, you can hit me up for quick delivery asap.
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedprice.Dnt tell me chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.