Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja (27189 Views)

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by OttHin: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
symbianDON:
so sad! may have been cardiac arrest.
Village people.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
sapeleboi:
did they not gave her food before the exercise
see aba made English
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kaduna state has the highest number of candidates who were fraudulently selected as police constable.I think it is a reward by buhari for the help hell rufai is rendering for the ethnic cleansing in that state.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by miqos02(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if na to fok now,she no go die, na so so shout she go dey shout, "push harder, push harder, take it to the right, bring it back to the center,oya take it to the left, push it harder, let it touch my throat,o darling you're, killing me,darling you're so sweet, na me and you today,na me and you today, are you coming,pls don't come yet,I am enjoining you like honey."
habaaa habaaa habaaaa
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Na who over-phock am? angry angry angry

Dem must do DNA test on both THE AKAMU and BIA-BIA collected from her “efrywhia" o! kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
Reason to avoid anything that may lead to a fight.
Exactly, because some people marked for death are going around looking for who to hang their deaths on.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Tonimordred(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
She pledge to nigeria her country to be faithful loyal and honest....to serve nigeria with all her strength forgotten that to serve nigeria is not by force...R.I.P
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by package7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ah ah wicked world... Haba una don kill this one police oborbisir... This is not fair fa... There is God.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Deltatoto: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:
Could be high BP. We really need to take care of our health more. So many people walking on the streets are ticking time bombs
under Buhari and Apc every Nigerian is a ticking time bomb
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Pat081: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if na to fok now,she no go die, na so so shout she go dey shout, "push harder, push harder, take it to the right, bring it back to the center,oya take it to the left, push it harder, let it touch my throat,o darling you're, killing me,darling you're so sweet, na me and you today,na me and you today, are you coming,pls don't come yet,I am enjoining you like honey."
sorry to d day ur father make love to ur mother he should hv use condom because u re a disgrace to dem, someone dead all wot ur brain think of is sex
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by DivinelyBlessed: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
Quite unfortunate......she died while struggling to make a living and become a better person. May her soul RIP
In deed unfortunate.

Have you read this insightful article?
https://www.nairaland.com/4537570/shocking-confession-malaysian-prison-executioner

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by DivinelyBlessed: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Look well. This is not the time and place for that

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by tit(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
buhari the barstard has kill again.
poor man childrens go die finish for this man hand
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by ChiefEmeka003(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Arabic text book and Arabic exam can lead to anything......i blame Buhari for this.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
If her spirit hunt you for your sleep this night.. To you invoke wahala grin grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by salford1: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
cry She was a Christian, may her soul rest in peace cry

if she was a muslim nko.
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enjay1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
R.I.P. lady.
this is what a fake medical fitness certificate can do to you!. for all these hustlers selling them for as low as #100 recharge card in the prisons, fire service and co recruitment threads, when the result comes out like this una go run hide.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abbeyme:
There is a clear distinction before the former government recruitment into the immigration scam and this current government police recruitment.

Mention me only if you can spot the differences.
The similarity is that someone died. The difference is that the current regime is more organized to a large extend
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Experience man shocked shocked
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Anusiemgood(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abbeyme:
There is a clear distinction before the former government recruitment into the immigration scam and this current government police recruitment.

Mention me only if you can spot the differences.
You are stupid for referring immigration recruitment as scam...during Jonathan regime, how many lost of life did we had then and compare it to now...fool!
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Camberlo(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by fortunechy(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2018
useless country. ..
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 1:13am On Jun 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
cry She was a Christian, may her soul rest in peace cry

Who ask this one

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by Gudugbem(m): 2:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by dolphinz(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2018
essence of a medical fitness certificate
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by SammyJac(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Your grammar is a death sentence
sapeleboi:
did they not gave her food before the exercise
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by olashas(f): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Na who over-phock am? angry angry angry

Dem must do DNA test on both THE AKAMU and BIA-BIA collected from her “efrywhia" o! kiss

OMG grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Toptipster:

If her spirit hunt you for your sleep this night.. To you invoke wahala grin grin
if she come walahi I go fok am well well die again
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Look well. This is not the time and place for that
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pat081:
sorry to d day ur father make love to ur mother he should hv use condom because u re a disgrace to dem, someone dead all wot ur brain think of is sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle Flowergate 2016 Vacancy / Ask Graduates On Nairaland / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.