Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja (27303 Views)

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by dcncorniels: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if na to fok now,she no go die, na so so shout she go dey shout, "push harder, push harder, take it to the right, bring it back to the center,oya take it to the left, push it harder, let it touch my throat,o darling you're, killing me,darling you're so sweet, na me and you today,na me and you today, are you coming,pls don't come yet,I am enjoining you like honey."
may God forgive you (amen)
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
dcncorniels:
may God forgive you (amen)
*Mikel_obi* *thank you for promising president Buhari and the entire presidency that you will bring the World Cup home to Nigeria*

*Let him also taste how sweet it is to promise and fail*
Re: My Failed
Re: Police Recruitment: Female Candidate Slumps, Dies During Test In Abuja by IamD18: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Na who over-phock am? angry angry angry

Dem must do DNA test on both THE AKAMU and BIA-BIA collected from her “efrywhia" o! kiss

Which Akamu?

You well so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv / Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.