Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

110 Practical Business You Can Start And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 110 Practical Business You Can Start And Make Money (391 Views)

Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

110 Practical Business You Can Start And Make Money by statedv1: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
110 PRACTICAL BUSINESS YOU CAN START AND MAKE MONEY

Greetings from living coast project, a business driver consulting company whose vision is to make people ,profitable business owner as a great entrepreneur in order to provide solution to people’s problem.

The mission is to enlighten, inspire, motivate and drive people to start owing different kind of business through different training and skill acquisition

Core Value: Believe, Excellent, Commitment, Drive
There are problem everywhere, that need solution which is business opportunities, for any one who can provide solution and value, will be given which is money for solving problem
Business is act of buying and selling of goods and services which is solving problem

That why I said money is in problem,people run away from problem, everyday people are looking for solution to their problem, and any one who can solve various problem get money in return.

If you are working in a company,in government ministry then you are solving problem , which you get fixed salary while in business ,the business owner is also solving problem either through selling products or rendering services and the business owner get value back which is money that is not fixed and no limitation

A worker cannot transfer his or her position to his or her children but business owner can transfer
One day a worker will leave his or her work either by retirement or by sack but business owner can never be sack by anyone ,he or she decide when to retire and his or her children take over the business

If you have existing business and you passing through challenges then get in touch
Living coast project will be sending you one hundred and ten different practical kind of business ,you can start and make money

Training on how to start a business will be given and I will equally be part of your business by bring my experience in business into it to get that result

HOW TO START A BUSINESS including the following:
1)Get the business idea which is the kind of business you want to start
I am helping you out by giving 110 different kind of business to start

2)Getting the resource ready to start the business is vita which include capital,office/shop/social media platform,human resource and lots more that business will need,the products/services you want to offer
3)Starting the business
4)Getting clients/customers/prospect that will need your products and services which is through marketing online and offline

5)start making money through your products and services
6) increasing your clients/customers in-order to increase sales because business is about numbers
7)expanding your business
cool having standard for your business(HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO MAKE)

9)i will be part of your business ,we both run the business together despite you are the owner of your business bring my experience and ensure the business breakthrough and become success
10)my vision for you is to start the business and you become a successful business owner no matter your location.

Other training will be coming up immediate you start the business such as
MANAGEMENT
OPERATION
MARKETING
HIRING THE RIGHT STAFF
BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BUSINESS PLAN
FINANCIAL INTELLIGENT and lot more that will make you a successful business owner.

I HAVE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE IN RUNNING BUSINESSES IN DIFFERENT SECTOR, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, IT WILL BE A SUCCESS.
I have been doing marketing over ten years now in different sector such as real estate,travel industry, Education, Event ,marketing products and services for companies.

INTERESTED SEND ME A MAIL THEN I WILL REPLY YOU.
OFFICE ADDRESS: 3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS
Mr Richard 09031540343(business driver consultant)
livingcoastproject@gmail.com
livingcoastproject..com.ng

Re: 110 Practical Business You Can Start And Make Money by friendlyadvice: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin you wey dey talk, how much you get

If You Earn With Me It Is Not A Crime / Register Your Business Name And Company With CAC / High Stakers Win Big Bets GUARANTEED