Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? (2353 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Please How Lucrative Is Buying A Concrete Mixer For Business? / Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? by donromanus: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dear nairalanders, I was thinking on what business to start that will atleast help me foot my bills and buying and selling rice in bags came to my mind. I see this business as a lucrative business but I don't know anything about it. I am still confused in certain areas of the business. Where can I buy bags of rice very cheap? How much can I buy it now and what is the profit margin for a bag? What if I decide to retail it, is it also profitable. Pls I need ideas from experienced dealers. Advice pls!
Re: IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? by miltonchux(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Send me a message on whatsapp. I can connect you to a friend that supplies rice at cheap rate 08033672401. He is a rice dealer and brings from seme and supply to various states. To make much margin in selling in bag, you have to sell more or supply other traders who sell in smaller qty.

(1) (Reply)

“how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies!!! / 10 Characteristics Of Successful Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.