Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? (1045 Views)

Lady In Shock As Client Claim She Own $1,000 (N1.7m) Found In Bag She Sold (Vid) / Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North / IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by isaacoco1: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Are you thinking of a Rice, Beans, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Pepper or Veggies business? You want to get it at Farm price from North? Then, I'm your plug!!!

Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by kingvick09(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2020
can you be supplying me on credit,then i will pay after selling
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by matrix199(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2020
kingvick09:

A case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander, shey?!
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by isaacoco1: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
kingvick09:

Trust is very essential in business, let's talk on WhatsApp and see if we can work it out sir.
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by isaacoco1: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
matrix199:

it is good for the gander, when the goose is good sir... nevertheless, we can always talk sir
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by officialsaw01(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Would i send u money first b4 the goods get to me here in Osun or what sir?
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by isaacoco1: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2020
officialsaw01:
Would i send u money first b4 the goods get to me here in Osun or what sir?

I grew up in Osun State, Ile-Ife to be precise and had my University days in Ondo State... We can talk about that on my WhatsApp sir 08166079534.
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by kingvick09(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2020
isaacoco1:

Trust is very essential in business, let's talk on WhatsApp and see if we can work it out sir.
box me up sir
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by kingvick09(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2020
matrix199:

dont get?
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by matrix199(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2020
kingvick09:

dont get?

I thought you were trying to turn his terms and conditions you know, like delivery before payment. Nevermind though
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by matrix199(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
isaacoco1:

it is good for the gander, when the goose is good sir... nevertheless, we can always talk sir

It would have been nice if you openly gave the price of each commodity. Why not give the price of each commodity here?

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by isaacoco1: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
matrix199:

It would have been nice if you openly gave the price of each commodity. Why not give the price of each commodity here?

...yes, it is. But then, prices change and I can't come here and edit every time it changes... the first thing to let my customers know is that, I sell those items and at cheaper rate, the rate now depends on what is obtainable at a particular time sir
Re: Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? by hannerafoods(m): 2:56am On Oct 12, 2020
What's your price for white beans and onions 100 kg bags (6) or 150 kg (cool

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Betshop, I Need Ideas And Business Plan / 10 Best Nigeria Investment Companies That Pay Weekly In 2021 / How To Calculate Proof Of Funds For UK Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.