Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Main Causes Of Depression And Ways To Break Free From Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Main Causes Of Depression And Ways To Break Free From Depression (382 Views)

How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now / Main Causes Of Gynecological Diseases* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Why Do Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Main Causes Of Depression And Ways To Break Free From Depression by Anctherapist: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Www.anctherapist.com
What is depression?

Depression is the prevalent of all the emotional disorder. Depression varies from the feeling of slight sadness to utter misery and dejection. It brings together a varieties of physical, physiological and psychological symptoms which together consume the immune system.

Depression is the most unpleasant experience anyone can endure. A friend told me this. ” Steve Anc, When I am depressed, I felt that God has left me.” Depression is more difficult to cope with than a physical ailment. The growing complexity of modern life and the resultant crisis, as well as mental stress and strain in day-to-day living, usually lead to this malady called DEPRESSION.

It also arises out of the monotony and drudgery of daily routine, without any meaningful variations in the urban life. Suicide is the most common attempt of a depressed person.
After a brief introduction of the meaning of depression, let’s study the symptoms of depression.

Symptoms of depression[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] continue @ www.anctherapist.com
Re: Main Causes Of Depression And Ways To Break Free From Depression by Anctherapist: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anctherapist:
Www.anctherapist.com
What is depression?

Depression is the prevalent of all the emotional disorder. Depression varies from the feeling of slight sadness to utter misery and dejection. It brings together a varieties of physical, physiological and psychological symptoms which together consume the immune system.

Depression is the most unpleasant experience anyone can endure. A friend told me this. ” Steve Anc, When I am depressed, I felt that God has left me.” Depression is more difficult to cope with than a physical ailment. The growing complexity of modern life and the resultant crisis, as well as mental stress and strain in day-to-day living, usually lead to this malady called DEPRESSION.

It also arises out of the monotony and drudgery of daily routine, without any meaningful variations in the urban life. Suicide is the most common attempt of a depressed person.
After a brief introduction of the meaning of depression, let’s study the symptoms of depression.

Symptoms of depression[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] continue @ www.anctherapist.com

(1) (Reply)

Help With My PG Project Questionnaire / Health Tips For Watching Nigerian Matches At The World Cup / Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.