Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Help With My PG Project Questionnaire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With My PG Project Questionnaire (364 Views)

Questionnaire / Stop Giving Birth To Dwarfs From Strangers, Anambra PG Warns Daughters / Kindly Help Me Fill This Questionnaire About The Effects Of COVID19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My PG Project Questionnaire by neeyhmutate(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Hi MEDICAL Doctors on NL, I'm in dire need of your help. I'm designing a CDSS software (Clinical Decision Support System) for the diagnosis of Meningitis; a disease predominately common in sub-Saharan Africa and Nigeria particularly. This CDSS is aimed at assisting physicians and other healthcare professionals in areas where there are dearths in diagnosis, and decision-making. As you know that Information Technology (IT) constitutes a significant usage in healthcare.

To build the knowledge base of the software, I'm required to interact with nothing less than a 100 physicians and get their views on the disease of study. To do that, I need your help to fill out my online questionnaire.

Your timely response would be much appreciated. Be assured that your response will be treated with utmost confidentiality.

So kindly drop your email address or email addresses of other colleagues, to ensure whoever is filling the questionnaire is TRULY a medical doc/physician. I'll forward the questionnaire to the email.

Thank you very much. God bless!

Regards,

Neeyh.

(1) (Reply)

Key Note On: How To Build And Maintain Healthy Cells / De-worm Yourself Today / Breaking: See Two-months Old Baby Born With TWO FACES (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.