Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF (18759 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mynd44:
Please what is this guy's name? He just said a whole lot of truth in so little time.

Nice. He deserves all the accolades I can give. Been a while since I saw a televangelist speak such truth about a topic like this.

He actually said nothing, I was expected him to give a biblical proof as a televangelist but nothing...all he said were just his opinion, no biblical backing whatsoever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnnyvid:
Is It Right For Unmarried Christian woman To Get Pregnant Through Artificial Insemination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIJW5jpULc

A televangelist that cannot quote a single biblical verse to buttress his point, is that one a televangelist?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have different opinion to this..! Is it good for a Christian woman to have a child out of wedlock.. If it's wrong then any woman that have IVF is also doing the wrong thing. Let's be mindful of the word (Christian) it means christ like, I.e we are to be like christ! Will Jesus have an IVF if He's a woman. Without faith it is impossible to please God. That's why we should let our women understand the fact that time doesn't wait for them, if you are above 25 and you are not in a serious relationship then something is wrong somewhere! In this time and era we are the kingdom of God suffer violence and the violent take it by force. Whatever you need obtain it in the place of prayer. He is coming, he is coming what of if he is been blocked on the way? And don't forget sperm don't drop from heaven, it's been owned by somebody (A man) the same man she will never meet or speak to. And that day will come when the child will grow up and be asking of his Father, what will she say. Wisdom is profitable for direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by ensamy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pastor verifies virginity before joining cuople in marriage hmmmmm.

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by hyfr(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
the fact that you are a product of a failed or heartbreak marriage does not mean everybody else will suffer the same unfortunate fate you suffered. if you knew you had nothing morally sound to contribute, you could have just shut up.
from a quick glance at your profile.. I could deduct you’re amongst one of the jobless youth parading as *working* boys and wasting the few Pennies you could squeeze out from your poverty stricken parents in those low quality hangouts, parading hiv stricken babes as your biatchs, pumping your dead lungs with beer and Co4.I could have given u few words of advice ,but dumbness is embedded in your bloodline. Go suck your dads dick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by panicacid: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op God bless you, My cousin sister was discussing this very issue with me some months back. She wants to go for Ivf being the only child than expanding another man's home in the name of marriage, I supported her 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by billyG(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Where did she get d sperm from is it not via pfuck & masturbation,did God not decreed that procreation must b from d union of preek & toto?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by irunoko(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Lonestar124:
Capital NO!

If you want to procreate as a lady get a husband to do the job.

That's wickedness..Any man depositing his semen for inseminations has a answer to render unto his creator.
dumbass its called science. I'm even surprised that with this your belief you're not tying leafs to cover your penis and not using post office box to deliver messages instead of phone. Please if you don't believe in science and advancement no problems but telling adults how to live their lives and what decision to take is a problem
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by irunoko(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

He actually said nothing, I was expected him to give a biblical proof as a televangelist but nothing...all he said were just his opinion, no biblical backing whatsoever.
exactly and he even quoted bible verses talking addressing another issue out of context to justify his stance
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
lovelygurl:
Do people here even have an idea of WHY most people get it?! All I'm reading are shallow comments and very naive arguments.

That's becos you're reading the opinions of post-teenagers who have access into the internet.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
alenwup:
Indeed, we have a sick - very sick society. How do you dress in suit (look responsibly) and mislead people in this manner. It comes more vague when he said if the lady has "everything". Whoever has everything in life. Ethically, woman can't present herself before a fertility doctor and request for insemination with the presence of a the husband who has failed medically to perform his duty. To Mr pastor, what would have made the lady to take such a decision - is it that she does not believe in marriage or she is too big to marry? We really must be careful when we sit before cameras
My dear, When Jesus says judgement will begin in Church what do you think He means? These Pastors grows so big before the eyes of men that they begin to think they have become God, and then begin to put forth their own words in the place of God's Word.

He sat before the Camera and instead of speaking the Word of God which he was called to disseminate as a pastor, he spoke his own words which the present society wants to hear.

He that is called of God, speaked the Word God. If this man will wear a gap yet misrepresent God, he shall answer for it.

Is Linda Ikeji a Christian? just asking. Shd Christian Singles toe her line? Will they have any backing from God?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

And to think you called some folks lazy but you failed to understand the topic yourself before commenting. And I sure believe you also failed to see the video.

'Unmarried' here, contextually and in the video refers to ladies who don't want to get tied to a man but are willing to raise children on their own. It's a Christian topic, so let's treat it as such and not give a hundred and one reasons on why Nigeria won't win the World Cup.
Technically, it's the same question with "Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt and raise kids?".

We know that a Single sex can not have kids, the same way two same sex cannot. If we say it's okay for a single Sex who was not made single by death, shd raise kids, then by all means, homosexuals shd be allowed to raise kids.

You want something from the house, but refuse to go in through the door. Do you know what the Lord Jesus calls people like that? Thieves.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
lovelygurl:

So what's wrong with unmarried ladies getting pregnant
The kid will be a bastard. Do you know God's stance on bastards?

God Can not use a bastard because the mother has committed adultery against the Divine Design.

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
Deuteronomy:23:2

Tenth generation? A Generation is a hundred years. Meaning 100 years from Baby Jeffrey are cursed. Linda Ikeji just brought on Her son and their sons down to a hundred years of those that will come useless before God. My God!!!
E no better say i no born?
No wonder some people are born cursed already with distorted desires, and inherent hatred for God.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
uzolexis:

So what if an unmarried woman adopts a child. The child is a bastard too? The bible can't keep up with modern times.
First off, Find out God's stance on Orphans. What does God say about them? And, then, find out what He says about Adoption.

Remember we are adopted to be joined heirs with Christ? So, is adoption wrong? No. Is it the same thing as shunning marriage which is God's design to do things your way?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Here i was thinking that christians are supposed to be loving and kind people who turn the other cheek.

I understand the book well. It was written by an assortment of goat herders in a desert so even children can understand it. Jesus was a bastard who is a result of divine rape of a 14-15 year old girl. I no be muslim before you call me paedophile
This is satanic. You deliberately attack a Christian bearing in mind he must not react because His books say not to.

Chai, satan and his people.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Daboomb:

Face your lane joor, you rotten mongrel. Get something else to fill your empty, frustrated life. tongue tongue
Pls.do not stoop to dignify him with anymore responses. He doesn't deserve it.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
you see their problem is - because the Bible deprives them of everything that brings joy in this world - they want everybody else to be deprived as well ! The normal thing would have been to look the other way and know you will go to heaven and just be happy knowing all these other people will go to hell - that should he enough , right ? But no , deep down nobody is that sure of the heaven they brag about so they try their best to make every one else suffer the depravation their depraved holy book forces on them with the sorry excuse that they want everyone to make heaven ! Meanwhile the “ heaven “ that is so valuable to them they hawk it for free ! Ask the same person who is forcing heaven down your throat to give you money ( which to them is of the world and should hold no value ) - that’s the last you would see of the person ! Bitter , shriveled souls !
Hahahahahha. You are indeed funny @ "The Bible deprives them from everything that brings Joy". Does sin give you joy?

Do you even know what Joy is? Do you Joy and happiness are the same? Pls get informed.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes, It is okay. It is not a sin.
You, a God hating atheist will say what is a sin or not, on what basis?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Anas09:

This is satanic. You deliberately attack a Christian bearing in mind he must not react because His books say not to.

Chai, satan and his people.
Haha. Delusions of grandeir at it's finest.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Haha. Delusions of grandeir at it's finest.
Grandeir? Oh ma lawd. Muslims only know to insult people.
When you typed Grandeir, didn't your autocorrect indict red alert?

See, Find your level. You are too low to be here. Go somewhere and drink some Camel piss your prophet muharmad prescribed for you.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

You, a God hating atheist will say what is a sin or not, on what basis?

I an not an Atheist.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I an not an Atheist.
Yeah right!
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Anas09:

Yeah right!

Meanwhile Atheists don't hate God, U can't hate what u don't believe in.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Meanwhile Atheists don't hate God, U can't hate what u don't believe in.
How will you know, you not being an atheist and all? Are alive at all?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Anas09:

How will you know, you not being an atheist and all? Are alive at all?

How do u equally know that Atheists hate God wen u are not an Atheist?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Anas09: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How do u equally know that Atheists hate God wen u are not an Atheist?
That's becos i am alive and interact with them. Case in point, you.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by c900: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
uzolexis:

So what if an unmarried woman adopts a child. The child is a bastard too? The bible can't keep up with modern times.
. There is no blood involved.
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by c900: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Jesus was a bastard in case you don't know.

How do you know you are not descended from a bastard within ten generations? Doesn't that mean yo shouldn't enter god's house. Everyone on planet earth is descended from a bastard.

Before you complain ten genarations is more than one thousand years so you must be a bastard's descendant
I can trace and draw my family tree. God the Holy Spirit is the father of Jesus. Have you not heard the phrase, begotten of the Holy Spirit?
Re: Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anas09:

The kid will be a bastard. Do you know God's stance on bastards?

God Can not use a bastard because the mother has committed adultery against the Divine Design.

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
Deuteronomy:23:2

Tenth generation? A Generation is a hundred years. Meaning 100 years from Baby Jeffrey are cursed. Linda Ikeji just brought on Her son and their sons down to a hundred years of those that will come useless before God. My God!!!
E no better say i no born?
No wonder some people are born cursed already with distorted desires, and inherent hatred for God.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Ehm ehn? You don't mean it?! Ok oooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.