Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra (49663 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by BabylonCruise(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
pawesome:
Igbo pple.....are we sure dis guys re not cursed?
Just like ur Father's Lineage.
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by sexdoll: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
na jazz
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Jacobx007: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
I tell you Falz is correct, THIS IS NIGERIA, EVERYBODY BE CRIMINAL LOL �

I Don't know if PMB follow sha grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Karlovich: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Igbo amaka, all hail ipob

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by OkekeChristian(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sentence this man to death by FRYING Squad! sad angry
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Eneyerin: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
She is an ogbaje a week to her wedding hmm. That is what they do before coming into this world say when and how they are to leave. May God always allow me to be at the right place at the right time.
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by ofuonyebi: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
it was a curse effect from the IPOB forefathers to their ...DRUNKEN ..son from hell!
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by oriewanbe: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by isoprano: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chaaaaai! Them follow them reach small matter side... torch light?
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stale news
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by OBAUX01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's a blatant lie...
Firstly the name Aguluka Oyiye or what is not an Igbo name at all..
I am currently residing at orumba North here in Anambra state as a corper. And I've just made a research there's no village bearing that name Osikwu in Orumba north even in the whole of Anambra state.
Pls OP stop sharing fake news...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by anyimontana(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sooo sad

Bloggers una well done
fake news..anyone can put up a pic and write anytin
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
anambra people can be wicked sha.. I will dump this Anambra girl I have been dating

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Igbos are blood sucking demonic tribe!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
The image of Biafra.

Anyway R.I.P. to the deceased.
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by joylious001(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
So sad embarassed shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by GreenCap: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Eneyerin:
She is an ogbaje a week to her wedding hmm. That is what they do before coming into this world say when and how they are to leave. May God always allow me to be at the right place at the right time.

no. she's not.

her father is an "amu-usu" (wizard)

he swore in their coven that his daughter will never get married.

imagine, a day to the wedding.

hang him!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Teegelop(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
The work of their village people has reflected in the girl's life.

RIP
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Roger3D(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
cc LZAA

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by pussywounder: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
OBAUX01:
That's a blatant lie...
I am currently residing at orumba North here in Anambra state as a corper. And I've just made a research there's no village bearing that name Osikwu in Orumba north even in the whole of Anambra state.
lete educate you bro. Osikwu is a village in a town called Awgbu in orumba north LGA of Anambra state. I served there

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by pussywounder: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
OBAUX01:
That's a blatant lie...
lete educate you bro. Osikwu is a village in a town called Awgbu in orumba north LGA of Anambra state. y'all don't know d difference between a town and a village I served there
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by isaacsegun(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Igbo and hot temper are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Spagmoore(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyetunder:
you do not need this. Anyone who cannot reason beyond tribal lines is cursed already. I am of the Yoruba tribe, but you and I should know that nobody determined his or her tribe, race or colour. Learn to respect others...so you can enjoy existence.

oga them self no dey respect other tribes. U do me and i do u no be bad thing bros...

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Trexnemesis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na them. A won olori pelebe wereys.
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by LZAA: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Roger3D:
cc LZAA
grin grin

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by Jackbell17: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Natural and typical of d "ibo man".

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by SHOCK7(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
kennygee:
Her father was her "village people".
As a lady I'm so dissapointed in your brain thought!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra by package7(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na dem from the east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV / 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.