Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun (1190 Views)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by 14Ebiscoo: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, John Oyegun, has noted that the party will experience difficult time ahead.

Oyegun said when he received newsmen at his home during the weekend.

Recall that the APC Chairman had on Friday announced his decision not to continue in the race for reelection.

He said, “I believe that the party (APC) faces difficult days ahead, and all critical stakeholders in its leadership would be required to bind together for a common purpose.

The politician called for a less- contentious convention, adding that it would be better for the party.

“I do not intend to be part of the problems for APC to solve.

“However, I will continue to perform my functions as the national chairman of the party till my tenure officially ends on Monday , June 25 , when a new set of party executive will be inaugurated.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/2019-apc-faces-difficult-time-ahead.html

Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by DrGoodman: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just buy more baseball bats and share to those going to the convention. We support the free for all fights you entertain us with. grin
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by Anigreat: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
there is something wrong somewhere which the rulling party dont want to tell us, even the body language of oyegun telling all. . .well am waiting for the party's national convention as well as its primaries to see how long it will stand before before it breaks back to ACN, CPC, one faction of APGA, NNDP, etc
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by donk552(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Evil party
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy It's obvious to them now than ever.A conglomerate of power-drunk fellas who got it but became clueless on what to do with it.APC will surely be boot out.
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
What does Apc have to offer Nigerians aside propaganda
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by omowolewa: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
We are waiting to see the time. Nothing new
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by Willy7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is no news. The politically savvy knew of your impending implosion even before the 2015 general elections. We are not certain about the time,I guess it's now near.
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by koboko69: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oyegun...u were the major problem. After creating problems you are leaving your mess behind for someone else to clear. You took sides with state governors who obviously turned themselves to gods in their states sidelining big shots in their states who also helped in bringing APC to power. Rather than call these governors to order to avoid these crises, u took sides with them now the party is so divided under your incompetent watch. As usual the real Mr Fix it, who sees political visions is again charged to fix your mess, if only Buhari listened to his advice to let you go since. Better late than never...
Buhari till 2023!
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by MYHUBBY: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
koboko69:
Oyegun...u were the major problem. After creating problems and are leaving your mess behind for someone else to clear. You took sides with state governors who obviously turned themselves to gods in their states sidelining big shots in their states who also helped in bringing APC to power. Rather than call these governors to order to avoid these crises, u took sides with them now the party is so divided under your incompetent watch. As usual the real Mr Fix it, who sees political visions is again charged to fix your mess, if only Buhari listened to his advice to let you go since. Better late than never...
Buhari till 2023!

I don't know what to use to qualify you. buhari is not a listener and you still want such man till 2023? to think that you can write shows you're a learner

your signature says victory belong to God but here you're saying buhari till 2023 as if election is by that

guy wake up from the state of confusion
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by koboko69: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I don't know what to use to qualify you. buhari is not a listener and you still want such man till 2023? to think that you can write shows you're a learner

your signature says victory belong to God but here you're saying buhari till 2023 as if election is by that

guy wake up from the state of confusion
Will you keep Kwayet!!!!!

It is my fundamental human right to choose who I want to support. If you support a party that rules for 16 years with little progress what moral justification do you have to stop me from supporting a party who have just rules for 3 years and is obviously cleaning up the 16 years rot in the system.

Can u do us a favor by telling us who u like to vote come 2019?
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by koboko69: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you're contradicting yourself by faulting oyegun and leaving atiku behind because a president is the sole leader of his party

you even said buhari don't listen to advise and you want him to still continue till 2023

are you that dumb?

What is this clown saying...

I can even understand his diction or what sense he is trying to make.

Bro, leave this job for experience wailers...!

Aint got time for baby wailers.

Thanks
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by koboko69: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you're just a confused lost soul that is bent to defend a failure that won't cease to showcase his incompetency

wailers or not, your sense should tell you there is alots wrong with your babysit post. very dumb sth

Oga who do u want to vote for in 2019?

That answer will be short enough for me to understand..

At least you can answer that without a poor diction.
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by MYHUBBY: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
koboko69:

Oga who do u want to vote for in 2019?

That answer will be short enough for me to understand..

At least you can answer that without a poor diction.

you should ask yourself why u think buhari that doesn't listen to judiciary and intellectual peoples advise to continue till 2023 if you're OK upstairs
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by koboko69: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you should ask yourself why u think buhari that doesn't listen to judiciary and intellectual peoples advise to continue till 2023 if you're OK upstairs

Mtcheeew.

Shame nor fit even let u talk who u want vote. U dey shame for who u wan vote but u dey see Buhari for dreams. Oga get lost now!
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by luvmijeje(f): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Story for the gods.
Re: 2019: APC Faces Difficult Time Ahead – Oyegun by Omeokachie: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Used and dumped.

Go and lick your wounds quietly, you've been outsmarted.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Dino Melaye Leave To Travel Abroad For Medicals / JUST IN: Dogara Meets Wike In Rivers / Where Is Leah Shaibu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.