Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (20967 Views)

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by midolian(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Godswill AKpabio, a former Senate Minority Leader, has said the All Progressives Congress, APC, will take over Akwa Ibom State in 2019 just like the late German dictator, Adolf Hitler took over Poland.

He said just like Hitler invaded Poland in 1940, same way APC will overrun the state.

He said this over the weekend at the funeral Mass of his grandmother-in-law, late Madam Mercy Uduoku Neife Igwenagu, at Christ the king Parish, Aguobu-Owa, Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

According to Akpabio, “Recently, I had an occasion in Akwa Ibom State and this is what happened: I went just to make a floor declaration; others do it in the social media, others just sit in their offices, some do it by text messages that they have changed platform, what we call party. But in my own, I just decided to do it in an uncommon way because they call me uncommon transformer.

“It was watched in 59 countries and somebody asked what happened there, and I said just how it happened in Poland. When did they ask Hitler’s minister for information about the war in Poland, and he said Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw.

“I will say that in the Ikot-Ekpene arena, when I stepped out, this is my first function after that, Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw. We can’t talk politics in the church but in 2019 Warsaw shall see war and war shall see Warsaw. The return will be victory. May God grant us all victory.

“By the time I joined the (Igwenagu) family, we produced a local government chairman, we produced a commissioner for Urban Development in Enugu State, Special Adviser, we produced a commissioner in the government of Anambra State, we produced a businessman from the family whose name is everywhere and the daughters are doing well in their different fields.

“We don’t want to be very rich because when you are very rich and you want to die, you start crying because of your money in the bank.

“All of us have resolved that God should just give us the basic need like Mama was. We just want to be comfortable the way we are and now she is transiting to heaven and she will be there as a Saint to pray for the rest of the world, may God accept her in Jesus name. Amen!”

https://arewa.ng/2019-apc-will-takeover-akwa-ibom-like-when-hitler-invaded-poland-akpabio/

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Kyase(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin

Operation Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by softmind24: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Merimental(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2018
i always knew d ride wit dis regime was so gon be full reverse mode into 18th n 19th century world..
A modern day politician liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions) is surely from d pit of hell.
why is dis country dis bad??

246 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by princechurchill(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Using the activities of Hitler as a yard stick in politics is an insult to democracy and the people of akwaibom

254 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by FarahAideed: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Another low from the blood thirsty islamic fascist party called APC... Just Imagine!!!!!!! No surprises sef if you see the the Fulani led holocaust that has been going on in Taraba , Nassarawa , plateau, Benue , Kaduna and Zamfara which has led to the holocuastic extermination of over 20 thousands lives already...

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Ikpewe: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
AKPABIO THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF PDP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by midolian(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Using the activities of Hitler as a yard stick in politics is an insult to democracy and the people of akwaibom
Of course, it will be an insult to people like you.. grin grin grin

Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw grin grin

Sai Buhari till Femi Fani Kayode marries a Fulani Woman grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
grin

Akpabio aka Mr uncommon. I trust you jare. Not all those chest beaters

You are mouthed.

I read the OP especially the part where you said “I will say that in the Ikot-Ekpene arena, when I stepped out, this is my first function after that, Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw. We can’t talk politics in the church but in 2019 Warsaw shall see war and war shall see Warsaw. The return will be victory. May God grant us all victory." And I was like...

[img]https://media1./images/351f7abd4be90e776b21da83d95cff05/tenor.gif?itemid=9548945[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Ekez(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Eeeeeeh you don mean it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by princechurchill(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:
Of course, it will be an insult to people like you.. grin grin grin

Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw grin grin

Sai Buhari till Femi Fani Kayode marries a Fulani Woman grin grin
the

It's Monday and i won't stoop so low to argue with a zombie like u cheers to your stupidity

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by FarahAideed: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:
grin

Akpabio aka Mr uncommon. I trust you jare. Not all those chest beaters

You are mouthed.

I read the OP especially the part where you said “I will say that in the Ikot-Ekpene arena, when I stepped out, this is my first function after that, Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw. We can’t talk politics in the church but in 2019 Warsaw shall see war and war shall see Warsaw. The return will be victory. May God grant us all victory." And I was like...

[img]https://media1./images/351f7abd4be90e776b21da83d95cff05/tenor.gif?itemid=9548945[/img]

You are here endorsing Holocaust like violence against the people of Akwa Ibom ? It's a shame

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by midolian(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
princechurchill:

It's Monday and i won't stoop so law to argue with a zombie like u cheers to your stupidity
grin grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain bro. Tell Fani Kayode to marry a Fulani woman.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are here endorsing Holocaust like violence against the people of Akwa Ibom ? It's a shame

Why wouldn't your warped mind see holocaust. He is referring to an EMPHATIC VICTORY in case you missed that part which of course your lying mind would deliberately skip that part.

A lesson from history

John Gunther wrote in December 1939 that "the German campaign was a masterpiece. Nothing quite like it has been seen in military history." Despite Poland's poor leadership and outside assistance, Gunther still claimed that the invasion proved the skill of the German armed forces

Masterpiece!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by princechurchill(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain bro. Tell Fani Kayode to marry a Fulani woman.. grin grin

You reason like a toddler

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by dollytino4real(f): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
dis akpabio is he on drugs or just been high on egbo kwale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by FarahAideed: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why wouldn't your warped mind see holocaust. He is referring to an EMPHATIC VICTORY in case you missed that part which of course your lying mind would deliberately skip that part.

A lesson from history

Masterpiece!

I hope you are aware that the irresponsible invasion of poland signalled the beginning of the 2nd world war a 6 year conflict that would lead to over 85 million deaths and remain one of the darkest times on world history just like Buhari govt is one of the darkest today in our history.

30 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akpabio is probably unaware that the German invasion of Poland was a badly timed gamble, which resulted in the start of the Second World War.

Hitler won the battle of Poland but lost the resulting World War.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Which democratic country uses hitler as a yardstick.. even developed worlds adds infamous to his name when used..

And they claim not to be tyrants..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by buharitill2023: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Who is that candidate in PDP that can defeat buhari in south east and south south.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you are aware that the irresponsible invasion of poland signalled the beginning of the 2nd world war a 6 year conflict that would lead to over 85 million deaths and remain one of the darkest times on world history just like Buhari govt is one of the darkest today in our history.

Go and learn history. Akpabio used very apt expressions.

2019 would totally bury PDP.

Poland was a fascist nation and you need to go and read about fascism.

For 16 years Nigeria was under the Fascist oppression of PDP and 2019 would be a time of total routing and burial of PDP just as Germany with Soviet Union invaded and conquered Poland and her Fascist regime.

Akpabio spoke using historical language and I love its interpretation.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by buharitill2023: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Merimental:
i always knew d ride wit dis regime was so gon be full reverse mode into 18th n 19th century world..
A modern day politician liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions) is surely from d pit of hell.
why is dis country dis bad??
is that what you understand there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by BruncleZuma: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
What an analogy...
Fellow Nigerians, behold your ****

Aso Rock Weed, even the most sensible undergo chemical lobotomy once they are within its walls....

10 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Biglittlelois(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go and learn history. Akpabio used very apt expressions.

2019 would totally bury PDP.

Poland was a fascist nation and you need to go and read about fascism.

For 16 years Nigeria was under the Fascist oppression of PDP and 2019 would be a time of total routing and burial of PDP just as Germany with Soviet Union invaded and conquered Poland and her Fascist regime.

Akpabio spoke using historical language and I love its interpretation.

You are sick!!! of all the analogy we have, instead of using a democratic leader, he used HITLER, in your warped mind, saying fascist, Germany, Poland in a democratic country makes sense to you

It's like there is a demon in Apc, once a sane mind defects to that party, the person becomes insane.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
sad

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Ebimor96: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by bedspread: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
So Akpabio wants to kill his people!!!

So Bloodshed is now in his vein!!

Akwaibomites to you it is Declared!!

"Like Hitler invaded Poland"

6 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by pat077: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
And u ppl will end up like Hitler

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by SarakiBukola: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
What a poor choice of words grin

14 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by NairaMaster1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
princechurchill:

The thing weak me bros.

So it's true APC are terrorists?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.