Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Start Graphics Design Business And Break Away From Joblessness And Poverty - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Graphics Design Business And Break Away From Joblessness And Poverty (303 Views)

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Stop Procastination And Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Empowerment / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Graphics Design Business And Break Away From Joblessness And Poverty by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Graphics design is one of the business opportunities created by ICT. It involves you using some set of computer software to create beautiful designs that can be transfered to papers whether hard paper or soft paper for different end user uses. I bet you so many people in Nigeria and around the world are making a living already with graphics design both online and offline. I cannot recollect how many jobs I have done that I have made cool cash from using graphics design skills. Here is a great opportunity for you to learn how to create stunning graphics that will bring you good cash for you using graphic design skills you will acquire in this

WHO IS THIS GUY THAT WANTS TO TRAIN US SELF?

Some of the people reading this at the moment might have come across but for the sake of those that do not know me or have not come across this me before. I am a seasoned ICT consultant who has developed passion to create employment and reduce poverty using ICT. I have run several trainings and developed several web applications that powers businesses both small scale and large scale across the country and beyond.

WHAT MUST YOU HAVE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS TRAINING

1. You will need a computer system. Either a laptop or a desktop
2. You will need basic knowledge of how to power on your computer and launch few basic applications
3. You will need to be attentive to instructions and guides
4. You will This course is specially designed to ensure that people who have not designed anything with the computer before are taken by the hands and Alot of things are done using graphic design skills. Amongst which include: stickers, fliers, hand bills

WHAT WILL YOU BE LEARNING ABOUT?

1. You will be learning how to use Corel Draw software to create graphics of different types.
2. You will be learning how to use adobe photoshop to create much better images in your designs

In this class you will learn the following things:
How to create call cards/Business
Letterhead papers
Handbills/Fliers
Flex Banners
And many others

IS THERE GOING TO BE MATERIALS TO BE USED

Yes, once you join this class, you will be able to download video tutorials that I have created tailored to this training. These video tutorials are simple and easy to follow that you can download even to your mobile phones.

I will also be guiding you in class through whatsapp while you are on your computer system doing exactly what I tell you. So this is not just one of those types of training that you attend online without result. You will know how to create graphics

HOW LONG WILL THIS TRAINING LAST

I WILL BE TRAINING YOU FOR 2 WEEKS. (TWO FULL WEEKS OF TRAINING).

Note that after this two weeks of intensive training you will come out a good graphics designer and you will be shown how to make money with your skills. You will need to put in all your effort into this and time so that we can both achieve the desired results.

HOW MANY STUDENTS IS EXPECTED TO BE PART OF THIS IMPACTFUL TRAINING

I will only be admitting 10 students in the whole training.

Why do you say this, what if you have more than this?

I have held trainings online and I know what handling a rowdy class is. It does not get us desired results at times, I have to start splitting classes and that drags down our training most of the time. See I will concentrate on this 10 students and we will achieve results. The whole training will be closed immediately I have 10 students on my list.

WHEN WILL THIS TRAINING COMMENCE/START?

Online class room will be opened immediately, as you are reading this posts, classroom will be opened for attendees to start their class. See I will be adding students to classes immediately. Hurry up so that you can be part of this life transforming training.
We must achieve something meaningful this month.

HOW CAN I JOIN THIS TRAINING?

Simply send me a whatsapp message in this format:

“I WANT TO REGISTER FOR GRAPHICS TRAINING” to

ZERO EIGHT ONE ZEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE.

Once I see your message I will chat you up and provide you with other details that you will need to be part of this wonderful training.
See you in class soon

1 Like

Re: Start Graphics Design Business And Break Away From Joblessness And Poverty by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
How much for the training pls?

(1) (Reply)

Need Tips On How To Start Potato Chips Production / Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) / The Gospel According To Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.