Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam (580 Views)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / "I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale And Hearty" - Eniola Badmus Cries Out / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam by themomentng: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nollywood filmmaker and winner of the maiden edition of Celebrity Housemates, Eniola Badmus, has likened the television reality show to a scam.

According to the actress, more than three months after the show ended, she has not received her prize money.

The organisers had announced her the winner of the show, saying she would get N7 million as the prize money.

“This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and where be able to coexist with other people, things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn,” the actress told HipTv.

“Also, about the money, I’m yet to receive my money. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”

The celebrities who took part in the show were Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Eniola Badmus, Emmanuel Ikubuese, Peggy Ovire, Bolanle Ninalowo, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Fredrick Leonard, Ada Ameh, Ogenna Ekwubiri and Doris Simeon.

Re: Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam by Olalan(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
She don enter one chance....
Re: Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam by josephobaro(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is Nigeria.. Almost everything is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Falz Speaks On Marriage And Having ‘baby Mama’ / ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal / Top 10 Richest Musicians In South Africa SA 2018 And Net Worth (forbes List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.