Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking (3898 Views)

‘am Irreplaceable’- See Hilarious Photos Of Mercy Eke That Kept Fans Reacting! / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Jabs101: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by colorsofrainbow: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
As for Mercy,that's her job...she isn't ashamed of what she does for a living but Peter Okoye? Nigga don f up.
If u wan run package like this, atleast respect ur wife run am coded. If marriage don kukuma tire u,sign out out nah.
But in al...if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit
Maybe I sounded stupid but that's why I'm human undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by owobokiri(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
As for Mercy,that's her job...she isn't ashamed of what she does for a living but Peter Okoye? Nigga don f up.
If u wan run package like this, atleast respect ur wife run am coded. If marriage don kukuma tire u,sign out out nah.
But in all if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit
Maybe I sounded stupid buy that why I'm human undecided
Lol
The wife is not complaining...
There are wives and girlfriends that are like that...
Moreover there's nothing serious here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Authoreety: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some women can actually do the toasting for dia man...

Especially in instances like this
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by dollytino4real(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
staying been married u remove eyes from esòn, if u know u know!
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
But in all if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit

You know whether na him and the wife dey run Mercy together. wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
@pocohantas,

Come and see your care giving friend cheesy

Peter should not fall my hand o!

Besides, they might just be catching cruise or their friends made a bet. It is just a 12secs video.
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Noshitboi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
kmcutez:

You know whether na him and the wife dey run Mercy together. wink wink
Your instincts sharp. Something like that is going on in my estate presently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
bukatyne:
@pocohantas,

Come and see your care giving friend cheesy

Peter should not fall my hand o!

Besides, they might just be catching cruise or their friends made a bet. It is just a 12secs video.

Must be promotional. Peter no fit fall hand.

Lol @ caregiving friend. I will go drop that on her IG page on a very jobless day of mine. grin
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by iamyemiakins(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Peter go don bleep Mercy.

This I have seen.
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Googlead: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
But in al...if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit

what if his wife has been doing worse?
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by colorsofrainbow: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Googlead:

what if his wife has been doing worse?
My bro that's why I said I may have sounded stupid undecided

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Flaunts Dollars Gives Reason Why She Dont Take Pics With Other Celebs / “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.