Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking (3950 Views)

‘am Irreplaceable’- See Hilarious Photos Of Mercy Eke That Kept Fans Reacting! / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Jabs101: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by colorsofrainbow: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
As for Mercy,that's her job...she isn't ashamed of what she does for a living but Peter Okoye? Nigga don f up.
If u wan run package like this, atleast respect ur wife run am coded. If marriage don kukuma tire u,sign out out nah.
But in al...if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit
Maybe I sounded stupid but that's why I'm human undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by owobokiri(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
As for Mercy,that's her job...she isn't ashamed of what she does for a living but Peter Okoye? Nigga don f up.
If u wan run package like this, atleast respect ur wife run am coded. If marriage don kukuma tire u,sign out out nah.
But in all if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit
Maybe I sounded stupid buy that why I'm human undecided
Lol
The wife is not complaining...
There are wives and girlfriends that are like that...
Moreover there's nothing serious here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Authoreety: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some women can actually do the toasting for dia man...

Especially in instances like this
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by dollytino4real(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
staying been married u remove eyes from esòn, if u know u know!
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
But in all if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit

You know whether na him and the wife dey run Mercy together. wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
@pocohantas,

Come and see your care giving friend cheesy

Peter should not fall my hand o!

Besides, they might just be catching cruise or their friends made a bet. It is just a 12secs video.
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Noshitboi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
kmcutez:

You know whether na him and the wife dey run Mercy together. wink wink
Your instincts sharp. Something like that is going on in my estate presently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
bukatyne:
@pocohantas,

Come and see your care giving friend cheesy

Peter should not fall my hand o!

Besides, they might just be catching cruise or their friends made a bet. It is just a 12secs video.

Must be promotional. Peter no fit fall hand.

Lol @ caregiving friend. I will go drop that on her IG page on a very jobless day of mine. grin
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by iamyemiakins(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Peter go don bleep Mercy.

This I have seen.
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by Googlead: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
But in al...if wifey no complain,who am I to say a shit

what if his wife has been doing worse?
Re: Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking by colorsofrainbow: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Googlead:

what if his wife has been doing worse?
My bro that's why I said I may have sounded stupid undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) / Nollywood Actor, Pat Attah Now A Preacher / A Photo Of Osaze Odemwingie & Peter Of Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.