Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) (29898 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 In Texas (Photos) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

These folks are the chaff of the black race, I can't wrap my head around a sheep routing for a wolf. These lots are just unbelievable.
It's sickness my Brother. With guys like these, you wonder why Nigeria is a mess. Most of the clowns here would still support the pig if he send a drone to kill all their people in the village. Stockholm Syndrome at worst.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Going by these two on this thread, Americans must be uncivilized, rude and insultive people, who can't pass any point across without insults.

The same Idiotts complaining about racism, go on to insult people living in third world countries as 'low IQ morons' etc.

Since you managed to emigrate to America, you now see yourself as Superior in intellect.
Talk about racism against oneself.

4 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
Stop this nonsense crap.

1. There's a US embassy in their home country.

2. There are other countries they would have settled in BEFORE reaching the US.

3. The separation of kids from their parents was instituted by OBAMA administration NOT the Trump that you love to hate for no reason.

4. There are millions of normal people living PRODUCTIVELY in their home countries and carrying out their civic responsibilities.

5. This is just like those UNSKILLED Nigerians (potential prostitutes, criminals, and drug peddlers) who cross to Europe ILLEGALLY asking for asylum on the basis that Nigeria is burning. Does that make any sense to you? There are tens of millions of people who are living the normal life in Nigeria.

6. The US has millions of its own poor and homeless citizens to cater for. These folks wait in line for long for welfare, yet some non-citizens want to crash in and mess the welfare system up.

7. The US is the most INTERNATIONALLY generous NATION on EARTH. No other country comes close. In fact, even the almighty Europe DEPENDS helplessly on the US for its own protection - they cannot even fund their own defense effectively without the US budget.

So what else do you guys want? Trump SAYS AMERICA FIRST. Deal with it. No responsible man feeds the strangers while his own children are dying of starvation.

Stop this your silly racist throwing crap. I bet you don't know what racism is. In case you don't know it, crossing a border ILLEGALLY is a CRIME. Some countries will shoot you at sight if you do so.

Stop your garbage. Obama was hard on immigration too but he never separated children from their mothers. It's a big bold lie on your part. Show a proof of where Obama's policy was separating children from their mothers.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:
Going by these two on this thread, Americans must be uncivilized, rude and insultive people, who can't pass any point across without insults.

The same Idiotts complaining about racism, go on to insult people living in third world countries as 'low IQ morons' etc.

Since you managed to emigrate to America, you now see yourself as Superior in intellect.
How do you know I migrated to America?. On that note you are absolutely wrong. Mention where i quoted people with low IQ ?. At least get your facts right if you want to attack someone.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I for like derail this thread but since na explorers I go just pity him small.

Abeg make dem grant a fraction of them asylum. Crime ridden countries like elsavador hunduras and mexico na no go area run by the drug cartel and is worse than hell. Peoples lives threatened everyday. There is a particular place in mexico called Juarez valley. Even the Mexican police sef dey fear enter that place and the government are helpless.

There are few blacks in mexico. Your family must be 1 in a million. Plus I can bet my last penny they are only there on the interim. Very soon we go see them near California border. grin

Yinmu. They've been there for more than two years and they cross to California legitimately once in a while.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Explorers:
In April alone, 50,924 people were detained after crossing the border without papers, including 4,314 unaccompanied children and 9,647 family units, according to US Customs and Border Patrol.

People blame trump for bad immigration laws/policies bt the truth ia dat no country will smile seeing its borders so porous! Same issues of immigrants from chad and fulani migrants coming into out country and causing havoc. We need to put a check on every excesses and abuse of border laws. There shud be proper screening of those allowed in. No country will TOLERATE IT! This is not Trumps Fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Stop your garbage. Obama was hard on immigration too but he never separated children from their mothers. It's a big bold lie on your part. Show a proof of where Obama's policy was separating children from their mothers.

Tell him who started DACA that Trump ended recently.

People be spewing balderdash here. Obama protected the dreamers.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
unitysheart:

Tell him who started DACA that Trump ended recently.

People be spewing balderdash here. Obama protected the dreamers.
Don't mind our guys on Nairaland. They have no clue how things work but they think of themselves as experts of American affairs. DACA was initiated by Obama and supported by both republicans and Democrats but Trump discarded it and almost 1 million people who only know America are in limbo. How could people support a racist who even refers to Nigeria and other African countries as shiiithole is beyond my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Lucasbalo:
How do you know I migrated to America?. On that note you are absolutely wrong. Mention where i quoted people with low IQ ?. At least get your facts right if you want to attack someone.
I wasn't talking about only you.

You also do this using other words.
It's quite tiring reading posts insulting People for having an opinion on the basis that they don't live in America.
I mean, it's not only Americans on Reddit and I don't see such comments there.

2 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:

I wasn't talking about only you.

You also do this using other words.
It's quite tiring reading posts insulting People for having an opinion on the basis that they don't live in America.
I mean, it's not only Americans on Reddit and I don't see such comments there.
You said i called people low IQ and i challenged you on that. We Americans that critique Trump do it for the love of the country because we believe critiqueing our leadership is the highest form of patriotism. I am not expected to like a guy who think of me as a subhuman being especially with the power that comes from being a President. Nothing i say on Nairaland that I do not say on Chicago Sun Times and Chicago Tribune.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by KratosCorp: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
You were the one who claimed that 1500 kids were separated from their patents by Trump. That's a lie. Most of those kids came into the US (and were held in custody by the HHS) during Obama's era. It was in 2014 (under Obama) that some of those kids were placed in something that looked like cages. It was not Trump.

Trump administrations' new "zero tolerance policy" may result in separation from some irresponsible parents or traffickers who try to smuggle minors into the US illegally. But this has nothing to do with Obama's 1500 lost kids (was it?) that you tried to project on Trump.

See more here: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

Lucasbalo:

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:

Gtfoh I don't care what y'all loser spew. It's only on this forum of halfwits will black folks stick out for a racist out for the kill of there kind.

If that's not stupidity, I don't know what stupidity is.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Yes You are right but there's a way to separate economic refugees from those truly running away from tyranny and that's what the Statue of Liberty in Ellis Island stands for.
IMAM WHATS UP!
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
The most illegal immigrants in these country are Europeans over staying there visa. But drumpf and his racist admin have no qualms with that. Since there primary target is black and brown folks. Every right thinking American can wait to vote out this racist, classless and corruption ridden jokers.
HOW MANY MONIKERZ DO YOU HAVE IMAM LUCASBALO
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Do you think at all? Any country that should follow your logic and allow even illegal immigrants children or not uncheck will become that shìthole of a country called Nigeria

Nigeria doesn't bother checking illegal.immigration from Niger and Chad and you wonder why bokoharam and herdsmen issue persists ?

So many ignorant people on this forum
IMAM LUCASBALO IS A SENSELESS ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST WHO DERIVES JOY IN TERMINATING FOETUS angry
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
You were the one who claimed that 1500 kids were separated from their patents by Trump. That's a lie. Most of those kids came into the US (and were held in custody by the HHS) during Obama's era. It was in 2014 (under Obama) that some of those kids were placed in something that looked like cages. It was not Trump.

Trump administrations' new "zero tolerance policy" may result in separation from some irresponsible parents or traffickers who try to smuggle minors into the US illegally. But this has nothing to do with Obama's 1500 lost kids (was it?) that you tried to project on Trump.

See more here: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

You Sure don't know of what you post. There's a difference between unaccompanied children and separating children from their parents. The keyword is Unaccompanied children. The ones under Trampy were forcefully removed from their mothers. It's causing a big uproar here in US because some of those children can't be accounted for. My point is that you are wrong on your assertion about Obama.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
IJOBA2:
HOW MANY MONIKERZ DO YOU HAVE IMAM LUCASBALO

Did you just break the gate of the mental asylum home? Doorknobs like you need to be perpetually confined in the Wabash penitentiary.

2 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Did you just break the gate of the mental asylum home? Doorknobs like you need to be perpetually confined in the Wabash penitentiary.
That guy is a sicko.

2 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by KratosCorp: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Nope. I got you perfectly. I know the difference between unaccompanied kids and those that were removed from their criminal parents. You cannot send a kid to a detention camp alogside/for the crime of his/her parent, would you?

That being said, you mentioned 1500 kids being separated from their parents. That's a false projection from you. And that's why I placed it on Obama without bothering to clarify on their unaccompanied status - just as you did not clarify when you threw up the 1500 figure.

Secondly, what caused uproar was MEDIA MANIPULATION. Folks were simply manipulated into thinking that 1500 kids were separated and lost by Trump admin (which is a lie). Some journalists even went as far as tweeting horrible pictures from 2014 (Obama era) and shamelessly asserting that those were current happenings under Trump (another big lie). So, those were the factors that fuelled the uproar; and not just the Zero Tolerance Policy as the media would like you to believe.

Lucasbalo:
You Sure don't know of what you post. There's a difference between unaccompanied children and separating children from their parents. The keyword is Unaccompanied children. The ones under Trampy were forcefully removed from their mothers. It's causing a big uproar here in US because some of those children can't be accounted for. My point is that you are wrong on your assertion about Obama.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
Nope. I got you perfectly. I know the difference between unaccompanied kids and those that were removed from their criminal parents. You cannot send a kid to a detention camp alogside/for the crime of his/her parent, would you?

That being said, you mentioned 1500 kids being separated from their parents. That's a false projection from you. And that's why I placed it on Obama without bothering to clarify on their unaccompanied status - just as you did not clarify when you threw up the 1500 figure.

Secondly, what caused uproar was MEDIA MANIPULATION. Folks were simply manipulated into thinking that 1500 kids were separated and lost by Trump admin (which is a lie). Some journalists even went as far as tweeting horrible pictures from 2014 (Obama era) and shamelessly asserting that those were current happenings under Trump (another big lie). So, those were the factors that fuelled the uproar; and not just the Zero Tolerance Policy as the media would like you to believe.

Like I said, when little children comes through the southern border without their parents, they are secured in a facilities but not caged like you said Obama did. Trampy own is forcefully separating children from their mothers reminiscent of Hitler's Germany. I guess we have to agree to disagree on that. Go and tell the American press that said 1.500 children are without their mothers and the spokeswoman for DHS is not even contesting that but here you are acting like a spokesman for a vile bigot.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
KratosCorp:

There criminal parent?? Idiots like you are the waste of humanity. Needless humanoids like you need to be euthanize.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

There criminal parent?? Idiots like you are the waste of humanity. Needless humanoids like you need to be euthanize.
I am still in shock why some of our Nigerian brothers are swallowing the junk the racist punk is throwing at them. It must be the independence they think they will get through Trampy. If Trump hates Black and Brown people in US, i am damn sure he couldn't give a hoot about the people he called their country shiiithole.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Gtfoh I don't care what y'all loser spew. It's only on this forum of halfwits will black folks stick out for a racist out for the kill of there kind.

If that's not stupidity, I don't know what stupidity is.
If you don't care what we losers spew, why are you posting here if you aren't retardeddd?

I suspect you are a drug addict with how abusive you are.
You must be tramautized!
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
You call a whole forum moronic, but you criticize Trump for racism.
How stupid!

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:

If you don't care what we losers spew, why are you posting here if you aren't retardeddd?

I suspect you are a drug addict with how abusive you are.
You must be tramautized!

The whole of your diseased bloodline are garbage scavenging rettards with the IQ of peanut butter. Loser like the whole of your household would have been exchange for a bowl of hot meal in saner climes. The blogosphere isn't owned by your folks, so quit telling me what I choose to do on it.

Your alcohol addicted father is a horse tranquilizer and elephant anesthesia slumping societal scum.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The whole of diseased bloodline are garbage scavenging rettards with the IQ of peanut butter. Loser like the whole of your household would have been exchange for a bowl of hot meal in saner climes. The blogosphere isn't owned by your folks, so quit telling me what I choose to do on it.

Your alcohol addicted father is a horse tranquilizer and elephant anesthesia slumping societal scum.

I thought you were abnormal.
I was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:

I thought you were abnormal.
I was right.

Your whole existence is a joke, the only abnormalities is your birth to the biosphere.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
Stop this nonsense crap.

1. There's a US embassy in their home country.

2. There are other countries they would have settled in BEFORE reaching the US.

3. The separation of kids from their parents was instituted by OBAMA administration NOT the Trump that you love to hate for no reason.

4. There are millions of normal people living PRODUCTIVELY in their home countries and carrying out their civic responsibilities.

5. This is just like those UNSKILLED Nigerians (potential prostitutes, criminals, and drug peddlers) who cross to Europe ILLEGALLY asking for asylum on the basis that Nigeria is burning. Does that make any sense to you? There are tens of millions of people who are living the normal life in Nigeria.

6. The US has millions of its own poor and homeless citizens to cater for. These folks wait in line for long for welfare, yet some non-citizens want to crash in and mess the welfare system up.

7. The US is the most INTERNATIONALLY generous NATION on EARTH. No other country comes close. In fact, even the almighty Europe DEPENDS helplessly on the US for its own protection - they cannot even fund their own defense effectively without the US budget.

So what else do you guys want? Trump SAYS AMERICA FIRST. Deal with it. No responsible man feeds the strangers while his own children are dying of starvation.

Stop this your silly racist throwing crap. I bet you don't know what racism is. In case you don't know it, crossing a border ILLEGALLY is a CRIME. Some countries will shoot you at sight if you do so.

You are blessed with uncommon wisdom my man. So much sense in one piece. I've been trying to pass this same message albeit in piece meal to many m0rons raised/ brainwashed to hate on US and Trump out of sheer ignorance. You deserve three bottles of Heineken and 2 plates of pepper soup washed down with palmi.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:
You call a whole forum moronic, but you criticize Trump for racism.
How stupid!
Lol grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Is it impossible for their parents to be criminals? Trying hard to understand why your are losing it over that comment.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
jaxxy:

People blame trump for bad immigration laws/policies bt the truth ia dat no country will smile seeing its borders so porous! Same issues of immigrants from chad and fulani migrants coming into out country and causing havoc. We need to put a check on every excesses and abuse of border laws. There shud be proper screening of those allowed in. No country will TOLERATE IT! This is not Trumps Fault
Mexico has a wall and shoots illegals but who criticizes them?

2 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
b3llo:
It's explorers the wicked thread producer.

America is the land of the free as they make us believe but why the strict Immigration policy? It's should be a land where access to it should be free to everyone.
So it can't be turned into a shith*le like whereever they come from abi? Imagine if Nigerians pack to America undeterred and unfiltered with there mumu selfish, corrupt orientation, they will turn it into a shith*le within the shortest possible time. Even blacks there couldn't discern that Trump was a far better presidential candidate and always stupidly vote for KKK slavery D-rats and worship Obama just because he is black even when he didn't do much to elevate the black community both in America and in Africa for 8 years.

America bad, America bad, Trump no good.........yet "stay away from America then"....... for where?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India / Ifedioramma D.C Best Traffic Warden In Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.