Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) (29896 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 In Texas (Photos) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Our borders are so porous,that's why we have the problem of insurgents which has refused to go away..
Its hard for retards to appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Our borders are so porous,that's why we have the problem of insurgents which has refused to go away..
And the low IQ m0rons here tacitly want America to fall unto such mess. Good thing America is the land of smart and brave men not low IQ pus*ies.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:
Going by these two on this thread, Americans must be uncivilized, rude and insultive people, who can't pass any point across without insults.

The same Idiotts complaining about racism, go on to insult people living in third world countries as 'low IQ morons' etc.

Since you managed to emigrate to America, you now see yourself as Superior in intellect.
Talk about racism against oneself.

Not all Americans, thank you.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Not all Americans, thank you.

It seems that faceless forums at times bring out the worst in people. They will say things they would most likely never say to a person standing in front of them. This forum is no exception.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Illegal immigration must be frowned at completely..there is a reason why there are channels for Legal migration and people must learn to use it ..

I once thought like you. I believe that many Americans are very accepting of immigration. Every time this topic comes up, you hear, "let them come the right way." Well so few of us even know what the right way entails. The truth is after seeing people I know going through the process, legal immigration takes YEARS to accomplish and it has gotten almost impossible to do now. So what is left for people to do who are desperately trying to build a life for themselves and their families? I just dont know anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Land of the free doesn't mean people should be allowed to flout their law's.

Also I'm not defending Trump or a trump supporter but all this went on even before Obama. If you are arrested as an illegal in the UK you are put in handcuffs and taken to jail and the UK doesn't even have this flood of people literally trying to break into the border. They are lucky that such people are stuck in calais worth the French.

b3llo:
It's explorers the wicked thread producer.

America is the land of the free as they make us believe but why the strict Immigration policy? It's should be a land where access to it should be free to everyone.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Very true but this is because the legal ways are always over subscribed and let's be honest we can't expect the US to keep increasing the limits based on what people from other countries want. Mexicans want to be able to come freely, indians are flooding in, Chinese Nigerian etc all want easy entry. Haba

Canada is taking in lots of people at the moment but it is not because people want to come but because they realize they need people to counter low birth rate and help sustain future pension obligations etc. Once they reach an optimum number they will cut down same Australia recently did.

hiawathia1981:

I once thought like you. I believe that many Americans are very accepting of immigration. Every time this topic comes up, you hear, "let them come the right way." Well so few of us even know what the right way entails. The truth is after seeing people I know going through the process, legal immigration takes YEARS to accomplish and it has gotten almost impossible to do now. So what is left for people to do who are desperately trying to build a life for themselves and their families? I just dont know anymore.

1 Like

Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
ttmacoy:
Very true but this is because the legal ways are always over subscribed and let's be honest we can't expect the US to keep increasing the limits based on what people from other countries want. Mexicans want to be able to come freely, indians are flooding in, Chinese Nigerian etc all want easy entry. Haba

Canada is taking in lots of people at the moment but it is not because people want to come but because they realize they need people to counter low birth rate and help sustain future pension obligations etc. Once they reach an optimum number they will cut down same Australia recently did.

Interesting points.
Re: Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
life aint fair. If there is no toughness half of mexicans would come over snd cross

The Mexicans have stopped flowing as much as they used to

Much of the flow is from Honduras especially.
Then El Salvador

But because the average American cannot tell the difference between them, they all lump them as Mexicans

Just saying tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt / Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.