Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (50223 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki is in soup.... HOT ONE!

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Grinolora: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is the end of Nigeria police...The zombie IG is a disaster to the force....That is all I have got to say.thaink you

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by proxillin(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Apc are getting predictable. Disgraceful conduct.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VVb7khGLgo

Police Summons Saraki Over Off Bank Robbery

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Heineken(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
kingthreat:
Haba, Saraki is bigger than this shît.
stupid comment.. How is he big? Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by princetom1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
sasview:
Another senator in the making of forming sickness in order to evade justice, fingers crossed.

Oga, use ur brain nau... Even me that despice all these politician to the core, can clearly see this hand writing on the wall that it's all made up and the made up is even amateurish at best... This government will not kill us with propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by yazach: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
sean1000x:
LOL...even Saraki haters will laugh at the police. Why would Saraki even conceive doing such a thing? With all the money he has, and plus the attractive monthly salary and bonus? Just say you want to disgrace Saraki like Malaye and we will understand but don't pull this crap. It's this attitude of APC that will push the senate to go against Buhari like no tomorrow.

Please if you don't understand the post ask

Did you read in the post that Saraki ask them to do it

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Neoteny(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
saaron:
Could it be that Ofa Bank robbery that led to loss of over 30 lives was hatched, organized and executed by buhari's destructive govt to frame Saraki? APCs' pathetic govt headed by buhari can do anything for power.

We are watching.

You're reasoning like the IGP, and your logic is asinine.

There's a million and one ways Buhari can get at saraki. You don't wreck a major bank, become a two-term governor, Senate president, king maker, and multibillionaire without a dozen skeletons in the cupboard.

Quite easy for the Efcc to pull a Jolly Nyame against saraki without a needless bank robbery fiasco.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by thedondada(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
For shizzi.

This is laughable. The Senate president running a bank robbery.

Now it is possible they are his boys who were armed for election and decided that this arms can clear bank. If it is proven that sarakiarmed them then his case is over. As in finished. Unless of course they die in custody as usual.

That's what these boys do and say. Anyway if police case land on your head after a while goat will confess he's an elephant.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Ojiofor: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
obembet:

Police need to inve your bro...

I believe u will get a better information about this case..

Come and get me na iti.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by NigelCundy: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wooooww

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Adekdammy: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
The kind of karma that is dealing with these men is just too fast like the speed of light.

If saraki and Co knew a time like this will come in their political career, they would have thread carefully with the way they handled Jonathan's matter.

I am sure they are now biting the finger of had I known.

In all, I don't trust politicians, they could actually be the ones sponsoring them but to sponsor them to go rob a bank or provide the logistics to go rob is a NO NO.

Tinubu should be careful, cos na to just catch one of his political thugs in oshodi or idumota, then you know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is there any nija politicians that can boldly say he/she doesnt have political tugs? Na who them catch be thief for nija cool shocked shocked
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Paperwhite(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki go & answer but Gov.Yahaya Bello that was caught in illegal importation of military wares have not been queried let alone invited.Law of elective justice undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by SternProphet: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
So? All the politicians have thugs. Even at that,did he ask them to go and rob the bank for him? Senseless government and stupid police force

My brother, if it is proven that money they gave those boys was used to buy weapons and cars used in the robbery, your Senate President is a goner. This is GOD working against the culture of arming youths to threaten voters and INEC during elections. Am I sorry for Saraki?. I dey craze?. The man's old man looted and left his son to continue. You can go and carry placard for him o but I would rather defend a poor man. It is also stupid to vouch for a politician.

8 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by richeeyo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
sean1000x:
LOL...even Saraki haters will laugh at the police. Why would Saraki even conceive doing such a thing? With all the money he has, and plus the attractive monthly salary and bonus? Just say you want to disgrace Saraki like Malaye and we will understand but don't pull this crap. It's this attitude of APC that will push the senate to go against Buhari like no tomorrow.
Bro don't say what u don't know
I leaved in ilorin for 20years
Believe me no fire without smoke

4 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Opinionated: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by AdamuAudu: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
turhibdwhale:

This doesn't have anything to do with the money or properties he have,if those armed robbers are his political thugs then he have questions to answer. Most political thugs become armed robbers after elections,theyve been equipped by this so called leaders. May God help us .
Then he have questions to answer. Go back and re read your post.. Hollow block brains like that of Buhari
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by rman: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you are not from Kwara state or live in Ilorin you wil not understand.

Political thugs with vehicle painted with Saraki's picture are all over the place

These boys will do anything for him, inlcuding kill. Saraki need not send them, they are powerful and you dare not speak ill of him in front of these boys. Some are known cultist.

People should understand Kwara has a new CP. He wants to impress and will wonder why these boys are out there in the open commiting crimes and no one dare touch them. Some are on government payroll.

Saraki did not send them to rob banks in Offa but if members of the robbery gang are also members of Saraki gang and put his name out so they may get soft landing or set free? What do you expect the new CP do? 

That is why he quickly transffered the case to Abuja. 

Some of these guys are well known. All Saraki has to do is severe ties with the ones involved in the robbery, and maybe stop paying some salary. Yes some are on the governments payroll.

13 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by SternProphet: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adekdammy:
The kind of karma that is dealing with these men is just too fast like the speed of light.

If saraki and Co knew a time like this will come in their political career, they would have thread carefully with the way they handled Jonathan's matter.

In all, I don't trust politicians, they could actually be the ones sponsoring them but to sponsor them to go rob a bank or provide the logistics to go rob is a NO NO.

Tinubu should be careful, cos na to just catch one of his political thugs in oshodi or idumota, then you know the rest.

Who is Jonathan? . That idiot that refused to honour gentleman's agreement and let a northern politician become President. The karma is actually against him and PDP. GOD hardened his heart to permit Buhari ADMINISTRATION. Please steel yourself for what will happen 2019 to 2023. You will see KARMA
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Abagworo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Well they are Saraki boys but went out of their way to involve themselves in the deadliest robbery in Nigerian history. I don't think Saraki has a case here because he didn't send them on that particular mission.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adekdammy:

each one of them are getting a doze of karma,they can never escape it
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Adekdammy: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
SternProphet:

Who is Jonathan? . That idiot that refused to honour gentleman's agreement and let a northern politician become President. The karma is actually against him and PDP. GOD hardened his heart to permit Buhari ADMINISTRATION. Please steel yourself for what will happen 2019 to 2023. You will see KARMA

So your grouse with Jonathan was because he reneged on a gentleman 's agreement, it's ok.
Like I said earlier, the instruments used then are being hit by karma just too fast than we expected.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by arherfish(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
sean1000x:
Thanks for this post.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
SternProphet:

My brother, if it is proven that money they gave those boys was used to buy weapons and cars used in the robbery, your Senate President is a goner. This is GOD working against the culture of arming youths to threaten voters and INEC during elections. Am I sorry for Saraki?. I dey craze?. The man's old man looted and left his son to continue. You can go and carry placard for him o but I would rather defend a poor man. It is also stupid to vouch for a politician.
......Am not vouching for him or any other politician.The truth is that all of then have thugs and every thug has weapons. If these ones were involved in armed robbery,is it Saraki's fault? Did he ask them to go rob? I don't trust any of our politician but let's stop this bring him down attitude .

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by captianfreeman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, yanga wake am.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by osazeeblue01: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
This can't help Buhari and APC
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by contigiency(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
sean1000x:

The hoodlums did not say they went for the rubbery at the instance of those indicted. Rather, the matter here which is why Saraki was invited is that the criminals said they are being nurtured and sustained by the duo because they use the gang members to carry out other crimes. to substantiate their claims, they are showing evidence of gifts and cash given to them by saraki, the governor and others associated to them.

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by deebsman1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
You see, all of you people saying Saraki is not the one that makes criminals to proliferate Kwara, may your neighborhood and ancestral homes and home towns and abodes experience the kind of pains Offa people have experienced because of one man's gluttonous ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by zsamorano(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't know why some people are like to defend some of these politician....people that makes life unbearable for u. what of if those guys are saraki's area boys and killer squad. anything is possible in my country.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Xisnin(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is a joke taken too far. Idris needs to change his script, it didn't work for Sheu Sani and Dino it surely won't work for Saraki.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by otokx(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
All these action movies in Nigeria that do not have any logical end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.