Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (50222 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by bjnice(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
onatisi:
5 key suspects can't be wrong at the same time
What was the robbery gang leader car doing at the government house in ilorin
Why was the cheif of staff and the governor PA trying to concel evidences
From other sources and information,some of those arrested were on the payroll of saraki,what kind of job were they doing for the Senate president?
Before we start insulting buhari we must know that most of these politicians keepand maintain well armed thugs and it is on record with many witnesses that those arrested were active supportersof saraki during his time as governor.
Saraki just has to go and explain his relationship with them.

SMH, Director of planning and budgeting. u are the one that wrote their names on the payroll abi. well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by OmoEpe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

I see my statement pains u so much. It rightly does because it's the truth. In a sane countries Johesu leaders and their sponsors would spend the rest of their lives in jail as their offence is treasonable. A group that locked up retroviral drugs not having human sympathy for those who need it, just because they want the same salary as Doctors are biological terrorists and are worse than the Offa Bank robbers. Saraki shouldn't have had anything to do with political terrorists, as their ill-luck may be telling on him .

May God defend him if he's not guilty, if he is, then let God be the true and just judge.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Bluntguy: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
saaron:
Could it be that Ofa Bank robbery that led to loss of over 30 lives was hatched, organized and executed by buhari's destructive govt to frame Saraki? APCs' pathetic govt headed by buhari can do anything for power.

We are watching.
My brother, told dem.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by donjahsy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
turhibdwhale:

This doesn't have anything to do with the money or properties he have,if those armed robbers are his political thugs then he have questions to answer. Most political thugs become armed robbers after elections,theyve been equipped by this so called leaders. May God help us .
So as stupid and myopic as you are, you still believe the cooked up poo story by the unreliable Nigerian police?

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Bluffly: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
For me. Yes they could have been his political thug but it does not mean that he sponsors their robbery. They all have political thugs that they themselves do not really know
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by wolebanks(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki should better answer the police summon. Police take killing of any of their men very serious no matter who is involved. God is in control, it is well with Nigeria. And to those of you so called 'internet gladiators' writing anyhow on social media, your own justice awaits you if you refuse to repent.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by OmoEpe(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrBigiman:
Saraki's biggest political mistakes was pallying with rascals and criminals called Johesu. Those guys single handled wasted more life's than the Offa Bank Robbers.

I don't need a anybody to tell me you are a doctor. You reek of their exaggerated sense of importance. Which profession has killed more people in the name of strike than this over pampered, egoistic doctors? What is your business with the salaries of other health professionals? Because you are doctors therefore you own the health sector?
He that the gods will kill they first make mad, you guys are in your mad state now you destruction is very imminent. The UK health minister isn't even a health professional. You spend 6years in school agreed an Engineer spends 5yrs yet you enter civil service on Gl 12 while an Engineer enters on Gl9 yet your obnoxious greed isnt satisfied. Do you know that at entry-level you are already 9 years ahead of an Engineer? Yet no one is striking because of that.
Your drum is already sounding too loud your destruction is imminent. The illiterate leaders that we've had in the past have because of their intellectual deficiencies pandered to your selfish whims. For crying out loud WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S REMUNERATION? You are suffering from delusion of grandeur, you overestimate your worth and your karma is around the corner.

You have the guts to say some people should be in prison, if so doctors should be tied to the stake and shot because they have killed more people in the name of strike than anyother profession.

The era of illiterate leaders is fast fading you will be cut to size

Edeata

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by judges: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
but saraki is not the one that sent them to go and rob. shekana ba

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by adisababa1234: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
nezer83:

This is not about defending saraki, rather the truthfulness and sincerity of the statement by the suspect. Never under estimate what the police can do, they can cajole a person to confess to crime they never committed.
By the way, majority of Nigerian political class have thugs and boys working for them either directly or by proxy....including Mr Buhari. In 2011 young people killed because he lost elections, suffice to say hence, they were his empowered thugs.
May God's peace find Nigeria.
YOUR MUMU NEVER DO
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MADMAN
THOSE WERE THE REAL ROBBERS ARRESTED THROUGH THE FOOTAGE OF CCTV CAMERAS.
YOU ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT BEING CAJOLE .
YOUR BRAIN IS TRULY REVERSED.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by adisababa1234: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chukazu:

My take on this ...

The so called arrest is faux ... those arrested are not the real perpetrators of the crime ,they are just "random picks"

The speed at which these arrest are made should tell one there's something fishy
You are animal in human skin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by AerialMapper: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
divinelove:

sense fall on u

he has no business with the robbery but guess what he bought them guns to kill his political enemies as his thugs and they used it for robbery killing 33 so u see he gave them d tool n is an accomplice

Going by your superior logic; the Nigerian Government through the Nigerian Police gives arms to the Police men to fight crime and they kill innocent Nigerian instead. Let's take Buhari to court ...he is an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by RZArecta2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
selemempe:
I swear...even they still wan use the same template for fayose.

Buhari get old brain. And for his mind he is don corleonne
analogue corleonne sef grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by onatisi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wellets50:
Another easy way for PDP to take over the site from APC.so Ekweremadu should get ready
If the enlarge this case or issue ,there is no way saraki won't be asked to step down
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by onatisi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
We need to put sentiment aside and look at the case closely.
All saraki has to do is to give a well rehearsed explanation about his connection and relationship to the arrested criminals. If it is convincing enough then no problem
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by drololaaof: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good job for the arrest,but they are now saying and hammering on the killing of 33 innocent life ,did they say SARAKI send them ? Why can't the police prevent the robbery ? They have advance information before the action the hotelier inform the police so we hear .DRAMA part 1 we ate waiting for part 2 ,3,4,5,6 ad infinitum
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by San2ski(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
divinelove:

sense fall on u

he has no business with the robbery but guess what he bought them guns to kill his political enemies as his thugs and they used it for robbery killing 33 so u see he gave them d tool n is an accomplice
m

And you believe yourself too?
Like Saraki will call any of those guys involved and give him guns and monies in person? Like he does not have people who meet people who meet people who meet people who then meet people who transact this kind of stuff. Don't be surprised none of those guys have ever met him in person
And I think even if he did give them the guns (which I doubt seriously) they'll never trace it back to him
And again, I think the Senate President's hatchet men should be higher up in the food chain instead of ordinary desperate criminals
I could be wrong tho but I don't think I'll miss by much
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by nezer83: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
adisababa1234:

YOUR MUMU NEVER DO
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MADMAN
THOSE WERE THE REAL ROBBERS ARRESTED THROUGH THE FOOTAGE OF CCTV CAMERAS.
YOU ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT BEING CAJOLE .
YOUR BRAIN IS TRULY REVERSED.

I am not here to defend any politician so I don't have ur time.
Just mention one prominent politician without thugs either directly or by proxy.
This is Nigeria my friend.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by killuminati(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
saaron:
Could it be that Ofa Bank robbery that led to loss of over 30 lives was hatched, organized and executed by buhari's destructive govt to frame Saraki? APCs' pathetic govt headed by buhari can do anything for power.

We are watching.
Watching in HD abi?

Evil people!

Darkness rise!

Wicked people!

Murderous cultists!

Cannibalistic ritualists!

Hannibal!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by kanosalami: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
sean1000x:
LOL...even Saraki haters will laugh at the police. Why would Saraki even conceive doing such a thing? With all the money he has, and plus the attractive monthly salary and bonus? Just say you want to disgrace Saraki like Malaye and we will understand but don't pull this crap. It's this attitude of APC that will push the senate to go against Buhari like no tomorrow.
I am not good enough to govern and not good enough to fabricate lies who am I?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by omoakin111: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
turhibdwhale:

This doesn't have anything to do with the money or properties he have,if those armed robbers are his political thugs then he have questions to answer. Most political thugs become armed robbers after elections,theyve been equipped by this so called leaders. May God help us .
so those where the political thugs saraki employed to win kwara for buhari. truth getting out gradually. watch how BMC guys twist this in favour of their baba.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Bianda24: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2018
This one will not fly
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by MrBigiman: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2018
OmoEpe:

I don't need a anybody to tell me you are a doctor. You reek of their exaggerated sense of importance. Which profession has killed more people in the name of strike than this over pampered, egoistic doctors? What is your business with the salaries of other health professionals? Because you are doctors therefore you own the health sector?
He that the gods will kill they first make mad, you guys are in your mad state now you destruction is very imminent. The UK health minister isn't even a health professional. You spend 6years in school agreed an Engineer spends 5yrs yet you enter civil service on Gl 12 while an Engineer enters on Gl9 yet your obnoxious greed isnt satisfied. Do you know that at entry-level you are already 9 years ahead of an Engineer? Yet no one is striking because of that.
Your drum is already sounding too loud your destruction is imminent. The illiterate leaders that we've had in the past have because of their intellectual deficiencies pandered to your selfish whims. For crying out loud WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S REMUNERATION? You are suffering from delusion of grandeur, you overestimate your worth and your karma is around the corner.

You have the guts to say some people should be in prison, if so doctors should be tied to the stake and shot because they have killed more people in the name of strike than anyother profession.

The era of illiterate leaders is fast fading you will be cut to size

Edeata

Universities are graded with credit Unit not years. The credit Unit of MBBS is amazingly 5 times more than a pharmacist, and Engineer or a Med lab Scientist. U keep shooting years but MBBS doest run semesters, if it did them it would be a 10yrs course. The MBBS entry point is quite poor. Thanks to the Federal Government for introducing skipping for Doctors, we have been cheated for over 50yrs, yet we didn't strike to get what we deserved but went the way of dialogue.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by turhibdwhale(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2018
donjahsy:
So as stupid and myopic as you are, you still believe the cooked up poo story by the unreliable Nigerian police?
Please attack the message not me,you can't blame me for being a low life.
My opinion matters and I have about 30 likes already, keep on hating for no reason.
Nigerians will never be satisfied with anything.
Thugs mentioned the name of saraki and he's been summon by the police,if he wasn't called,we'll keep shouting "immunity" and some idiots like this guy with still blame buhari.
Now he was summoned, this same set of idiots still blame buhari and NP.
Please have you gone for a mental check up?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Burukpe: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2018
I'm still wondering how to place the positions of the Nigeria police of how Saraki is being dragged into this armed robbery thing. First they were political thugs, and then armed robbers. And then they were sponsored with arms and ammunitions. My concern is how does political thuggery become an armed robbery affairs to involve Saraki. Eeeh, eeeeh, Mr. IGP remember what happened to your former colleague ooo, Tafa Balogun ooo. Silver and gold I have not but what I have I give unto you in good faith for the sake of your wife and children. BE WARNED.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Burukpe:
I'm still wondering how to place the positions of the Nigeria police of how Saraki is being dragged into this armed robbery thing. First they were political thugs, and then armed robbers. And then they were sponsored with arms and ammunitions. My concern is how does political thuggery become an armed robbery affairs to involve Saraki. Eeeh, eeeeh, Mr. IGP remember what happened to your former colleague ooo, Tafa Balogun ooo. Silver and gold I have not but what I have I give unto you in good faith for the sake of your wife and children. BE WARNED.
Noone from ilorin or kwara state will tell you that what the police are saying is false because these thugs or criminals were known to be saraki boys when he was the governor. So is it wrong for the police to now invite and ask why he was been friends with criminals and thugs? If his hands are clean then let him prove it. If it was another person name that was mentioned maybe an ex pdp member ,noone will raise any complain. Let's stop looking at the political side and let's face the facts. What was the criminals car doing at the government house in ilorin ?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by jossy4joseph(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Nobody will believe this story
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by Holak: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2018
divinelove:

sense fall on u

And he documented this process of giving them guns and signed. This government is wasting enormous resources pursuing irrelevant cases. We know all the politicians sponsor hired thugs for elections and actually arm them. Let government start dealing decisively with the thugs that have been caught empty handed and with time, it will become unattractive to be a thug. going against these big politicians is just drama as it would be difficult to prove this case against him.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by OmoEpe(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBigiman:

Universities are graded with credit Unit not years. The credit Unit of MBBS is amazingly 5 times more than a pharmacist, and Engineer or a Med lab Scientist. U keep shooting years but MBBS doest run semesters, if it did them it would be a 10yrs course. The MBBS entry point is quite poor. Thanks to the Federal Government for introducing skipping for Doctors, we have been cheated for over 50yrs, yet we didn't strike to get what we deserved but went the way of dialogue.

Dialogue you said, do you even know the meaning of that word? Your overinflated ego which bothers on near insanity won't even make you reason. So the whole nation should cringe at your feet and stop existing because you did an extra year in school.
Am sure at the rate your mind is getting increasingly deluded with your own perception of indispensability you will soon ask for all political offices to be reserved for doctors because they are god on the earth

The rain of your shame is fast approaching and when it does you will be forever silenced. ASSU shame will be a child's play compared to what you will experience, but i know that like the dog destined for destruction you won't listen to the hunters whistle till your shame is complete

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by MrBigiman: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
OmoEpe:

Dialogue you said, do you even know the meaning of that word? Your overinflated ego which bothers on near insanity won't even make you reason. So the whole nation should cringe at your feet and stop existing because you did an extra year in school.
Am sure at the rate your mind is getting increasingly deluded with your own perception of indispensability you will soon ask for all political offices to be reserved for doctors because they are god on the earth

The rain of your shame is fast approaching and when it does you will be forever silenced. ASSU shame will be a child's play compared to what you will experience, but i know that like the dog destined for destruction you won't listen to the hunters whistle till your shame is complete

Guy, I am not bragging, but being an MBBS doctors is not easy. Thank goodness that Johesu leaders in their 7 pages of shame, told how the federal government and ministry of Labour tossed them around like kids, despite all of them desperately adding Doctor to their names. If u are not a Medical Doctor in a hospital setting and u keep tagging uself with the Doctor appellation, then u are a liability to that facility. Ur Doctor will not Change the FBC result or convert a hylerkalamic patient to normal potassium. Your Doctor will not reconstitute the dose of mannitol prescribed by the true physician for Cerebral Edema. A Scientist with or without Doctor will culture a plate, and a pharmacist does not need a doctorate to dispense PCM. Ur needless agitations are for pecuniary reasons, and not for improved patient care.

MBBS is king in the hospital and no amount of redesign will change that fact.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by OmoEpe(m): 5:43am On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Guy, I am not bragging, but being an MBBS doctors is not easy. Thank goodness that Johesu leaders in their 7 pages of shame, told how the federal government and ministry of Labour tossed them around like kids, despite all of them desperately adding Doctor to their names. If u are not a Medical Doctor in a hospital setting and u keep tagging uself with the Doctor appellation, then u are a liability to that facility. Ur Doctor will not Change the FBC result or convert a hylerkalamic patient to normal potassium. Your Doctor will not reconstitute the dose of mannitol prescribed by the true physician for Cerebral Edema. A Scientist with or without Doctor will culture a plate, and a pharmacist does not need a doctorate to dispense PCM. Ur needless agitations are for pecuniary reasons, and not for improved patient care.

MBBS is king in the hospital and no amount of redesign will change that fact.

There you go again with you deluded view of your importance. In a hospital there is NO king. A doctor can't perform the function of a physiotherapist neither can he do that of a pharmacist and therefore no arm is dispensible.
Any health professional can head any hospital it isn't just doctors and until every MBBS holders are stopped from the appellation of Drs this jaundice view of their relevance won't be curtailed. Drs should be reserved for consultants and Phd holders in the health sector and not these arrogant and immature MBBS holders who sees the pocession of that degree as putting them in same class as God

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by MrBigiman: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2018
OmoEpe:

There you go again with you deluded view of your importance. In a hospital there is NO king. A doctor can't perform the function of a physiotherapist neither can he do that of a pharmacist and therefore no arm is dispensible.
Any health professional can head any hospital it isn't just doctors and until every MBBS holders are stopped from the appellation of Drs this jaundice view of their relevance won't be curtailed. Drs should be reserved for consultants and Phd holders in the health sector and not these arrogant and immature MBBS holders who sees the pocession of that degree as putting them in same class as God

Such embittered view. So In the UK, South Africa, Ghana, Australia and all other countries of the world Doctors are reserved for Consultants alone? This showed ur deep sitted envy. It's only in Nigeria MBBS shouldn't be called Doctor, they should be called what?

Anywhere in the world when someone says I need to see my Doctor, it's known that it's is his Medical Doctor. For PHD they'll simply say, I need to see my lecturer or my supervisor.

Despite ur envy dieticians, lab Scientist, nurses all have a doctorate proposal before the NUC that they are pursuing vigorously.

Tell me any hospital among the top 50 in the world that is headed by a pharmacist, to a Lab technician or a nurse. All over the world it's either Doctor lead hospital or administrator led, who did BSC and masters in hospital administration. No pharmacist, lab technician or nurses led, why then in Nigeria do we seek to distort a clear narrative?

Stop envy and pray your kids are smart enough to study Medicine that you craved to study.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police by OmoEpe(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Such embittered view. So In the UK, South Africa, Ghana, Australia and all other countries of the world Doctors are reserved for Consultants alone? This showed ur deep sitted envy. It's only in Nigeria MBBS shouldn't be called Doctor, they should be called what?

Anywhere in the world when someone says I need to see my Doctor, it's known that it's is his Medical Doctor. For PHD they'll simply say, I need to see my lecturer or my supervisor.

Despite ur envy dieticians, lab Scientist, nurses all have a doctorate proposal before the NUC that they are pursuing vigorously.

Tell me any hospital among the top 50 in the world that is headed by a pharmacist, to a Lab technician or a nurse. All over the world it's either Doctor lead hospital or administrator led, who did BSC and masters in hospital administration. No pharmacist, lab technician or nurses led, why then in Nigeria do we seek to distort a clear narrative?

Stop envy and pray your kids are smart enough to study Medicine that you craved to study.

Ignorance isn't a virtue, in the UK and even Canada theirhealth ministers aren't medical doctors. MBBS holders are called physicians and talking about my kids by God's grace one is a 300 level medical student of Unilag (ie an intending MBBS holder) the brother is a first class Engineering student in his final year in the best private university in Nigeria.
Your ignorance is as appalling as your insufferable ego an overblown perception of your self worth am extremely sure you are the first medical doctor in your community, i congratulate you on this achievement of yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.