Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,121 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara (826 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Department of State Services (DSS) on Sunday recalled half of its operatives assigned to Senate President Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara....

The Department of State Services (DSS) on Sunday recalled half of its operatives assigned to Senate President Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara, TheCable can report.

This is coming ahead of Monday’s talks between Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and the nPDP team to be led by Dogara.

Saraki is also a member of nPDP, the faction that broke away from the PDP in 2013 to team up with APC for the 2015 elections.

TheCable understands that the security operatives attached to the two presiding officers of the national assembly were directed to report to the DSS headquarters “with immediate effect”.

No reason was given for the withdrawal, although it is believed to have been at the instance of the presidency.

TheCable could not confirm the development from the DSS, which has not had a spokesperson since Lawal Daura was appointed its director-general in 2015.

However, sources at the national assembly confirmed the recall of the operatives.

The nPDP had recently issued an ultimatum to APC for a meeting, complaining that it had been marginalised by the ruling party after helping them to oust the PDP from power in 2015.

There are speculations that nPDP members will defect from APC and present a candidate to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-dss-withdraws-operatives-saraki-dogara
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Buhari govt should keep dancing their dance of shame but the should know they have already gone down as the worst govt in our history

2 Likes

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by tballeyy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dogara and Saraki, the two legislatheif of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by richeeyo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerians keep blaming Buhari, but never for once had they reasoned that crude oil price fell almost 70%
What was Nigeria without oil when buhari took office, rice is booming,yam been exported and my brothers from the east are doing great, just noticed, my dry onions, dry carrots and all my dry stuff are from the east,which i thought was imported because of their packaging. We are moving but slowly Jonathan took us ten years backwards with his black hat

1 Like

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by chriskosherbal(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt should keep dancing their dance of shame but the should know they have already gone down as the worst govt in our history
hmmm word !
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:
Nigerians keep blaming Buhari, but never for once had they reasoned that crude oil price fell almost 70%
What was Nigeria without oil when buhari took office, rice is booming,yam been exported and my brothers from the east are doing great, just noticed, my dry onions, dry carrots and all my dry stuff are from the east. We are moving but slowly Jonathan took us ten years backwards with his black hat

Keep quiet Mr man and enjoy your your 30k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by sarrki(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If there is legitimate reason of withdrawing how is that Pmb fault ?

Please bro let’s stop doing blind opposition!!!

Tell me what saraki and Dogara shallowed chambers have done to upgrade the suffering of the masses?

Also don’t forget the Buhari you hate dearly presented the budget of 2018 since November last year what did your so called hero you are supporting did to it ?

1 Like

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by sarrki(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
hmmm word !

Then if this is a word

You lack basic knowledge and understanding
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lalasticlala and myndd44 haven’t seen this
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by richeeyo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep quiet Mr man and enjoy your your 30k
I do a minimum of 25k per studio section
So what 30k are you waiting for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Let the witch hunting begin

That's the only thing the useless APC is good at
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:

The defenders of killers will end up in the hottest part of hell

2 Likes

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by magoo10(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Desperation is leading APC to self destruct, so people should now clap for them or what .
Buhari an old man is running an executive of irresponsible adults
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by SalamRushdie: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
sarrki:

If there is legitimate reason of withdrawing how is that Pmb fault ?

Please bro let’s stop doing blind opposition!!!

Tell me what saraki and Dogara shallowed chambers have done to upgrade the suffering of the masses?

Also don’t forget the Buhari you hate dearly presented the budget of 2018 since November last year what did your so called hero you are supporting did to it ?

There can never be a legitimate reason from withdrawing DSS assigned to Nigeria's number 3 and four citizens , remember the DSS is there to protect the constitutinality of those offices and not personalities involved ..withdrwing DSS cover from serving senate president and speaker is nothing but executive terrorism which Buhari is very versed in .. For your information DSS where withdrawn in a bid to pressure on the Senate president and speaker before tommorows meeting with Osinbanjo where they are expected to call it quits with APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by SalamRushdie: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:

It's studio session and not studio section sir ..how can you charge 25k for what you cannot spell sef
Re: Dss Recalled Half Of It’s Operatives Assigned To Saraki And Dogara by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018

(1)

How Buhari Indicted Himself In June 12 / Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari / IBB & OBJ Are Innocent Of June 12: Abacha And Buhari Caused The Rot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.