Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,188 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (29139 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Mekanus(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good for her, let the rain beat the hell outa that dumb fu^cker so that she can get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by aragonchuks(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lol
Only Afonjas can cook up this kind of story and their Masters Up north will Believe them .. grin
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by oloriLFC(f): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nobody dey ever get problem or issues on twitter, it's either their friend, neighbour, colleague etc. As for d lady, if true, she should pack to d pastor's house na if not, the Lord is her muscle.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ollah2: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
She's a smart arse. She did the very best thing
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by skubido(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

God cannot bless Nigeria
You put evil on the throne in Abuja

Haaaa, easy oooo
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Wellets50(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Story for Another day friends good night
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by megafem1: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Angrymode: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
How can a man ask me to shut down my brain just accept what he says from his own brain? I ain't falling for that shit.

Lost of con artist in pastor's clothing these days but in the mist of fakes, there are genuine ones. If she sowed it on the advice of a con, I really pity her.
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by devigblegble: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
The landlord is the real MVP the man nah badt guy
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Augiiee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

God cannot bless Nigeria You put evil on the throne in Abuja
#IpobMiscreantSpotted
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by grandstar(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Serves her right.

Its wrong to say that though but they never seem to learn. Their greed is what pushes them to sow this seed and not selfless love.

God would never ask you to give Him out of your rent money. He loves you (John 3:16, 1 John 4:8

It is these religious highwaymen called pastors that are at the forefront of this greed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
When Freeze says the obvious truth,all the sheeples here will be bashing him.I believe in the Almighty God,but religion(especially Christianity) is a big SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Augiiee:

#IpobMiscreantSpotted

Seeing is believing

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by hopefulLandlord: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
grandstar:
Serves her right.

Its wrong to say that though but they never seem to learn. Their greed is what pushes them to sow this seed and not selfless love.

God would never ask you to give Him out of your rent money. He loves you (John 3:16, 1 John 4:cool

It is these religious highwaymen called pastors that are at the forefront of this greed.

What about the story of the widow's mite?

"Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood.'"

I've come to the conclusion that Christians don't read their bible or just pick and chose what they want to follow based on preconceived notions
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by coldFLARES1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
The fact that sowed it as a seed since the money wasn't enough to pay the tent is where interests me.

Someone may have borrowed to make up the sum while some other would plead with the home owner to receive a part, yet she did what she did.

I have to be careful to say this -as a Christian- some testimonies would make you offer more inconveniencing sacrifices /seed until you are jolted back to reality when the profit you expect from such trade doesn't materialize.Yet, sadly, you don't get a receipt nor a refund.

Pray her faith brings the breakthrough she was seeking when she sowed the "seed".
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by tunary(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
espn:
Good move... Which type of seed she sow? Monocot seed or dicot seed?
Die-cotilydon
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
aragonchuks:
Lol
Only Afonjas can cook up this kind of story and their Masters Up north will Believe them .. grin

These things happened always
We Christians have allowed these conmen twist our brain to suit them.People trust and obey their pastors more than God now. Religion is Scam!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Timagex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
espn:
Good move... Which type of seed she sow?
Monocot seed or dicot seed?
. Dicotyledon wink
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by semyman: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just like Erasmus Akingbola and Adebole

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by oneitalia: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is what okoro-awusa called iberiberism
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by DivinelyBlessed: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
When her eyes clear finish, make she go collect her money
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Reborn14(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=swiz123 post=68153546]She shouldn't worry; I can accommodate her for an long as she wants.

Are u Barry?
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Stdaviding(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

A sheeple blaming their stupidity on a fellow sheeple

I wonder how you're existing without no sense of humour
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by tunary(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
I nor just know why people no get sense self, so anything when your pastor tell you u go do abi? you go suffer die because you lack common sense fool
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by MissJoy29(f): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:

When a foolish person with money meets a person with experience, the person with experience gets the money and the foolish person gets the experience.
Word!
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by sapeleboi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
eye go turn you cheesy
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
If she's in Lagos, she is very lucky.

Ambode has built overhead bridges in Ajah and Abule Egba. She should feel free to take one self-contain under bridge.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

When a foolish person with money meets a person with experience, the person with experience gets the money and the foolish person gets the experience.
It's an endless cycle cheesy
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What about the story of the widow's mite?

"Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood.'"

I've come to the conclusion that Christians don't read their bible or just pick and chose what they want to follow based on preconceived notions

The widows mite is different.

Most of those sowing seed give to earn materialistic rewards. That is what fuels them to give and not love for God or for people.

The widow must have given out of love and having faith that Jehovah would take care of her needs.

Hebrews 13:5 says," Let your manner of life be free of the love of money while you are content with the present system of things. For he said. " I will not leave you and i will not abandon you"

My sister in law who is a pastor's wife sowed her wedding ring. The outrageous length people go to become rich
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ultiabaz36(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
CastedBlog:
According to the twitter user who shared the news, the Lady in question is a hairdresser, And been the fact that business is yet to grow, it took her months to save the money for The House rent, But when it got to the time to pay, she rather dropped it on her Pastor's feet, as per sowing of seed something..

See her post plus reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-becomes-homeless-after-sowing-her.html

Make park her loads and go to pastor house na.
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by godofuck231: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
afroniger:
I feel no pity for her. She deserves to be broke and homeless for her mumuism. undecided Hopefully she will now receive sense.

Na now I know say you de hide drink orijin, may the almighty give you so much happiness to embarrass you, or bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by godofuck231: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2018
CastedBlog:
According to the twitter user who shared the news, the Lady in question is a hairdresser, And been the fact that business is yet to grow, it took her months to save the money for The House rent, But when it got to the time to pay, she rather dropped it on her Pastor's feet, as per sowing of seed something..

See her post plus reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-becomes-homeless-after-sowing-her.html

Come make I use your brain for fish food, idiot woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / How God Delivered Me From Self-service / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.