Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (29113 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by CastedBlog: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
According to the twitter user who shared the news, the Lady in question is a hairdresser, And been the fact that business is yet to grow, it took her months to save the money for The House rent, But when it got to the time to pay, she rather dropped it on her Pastor's feet, as per sowing of seed something..

See her post plus reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-becomes-homeless-after-sowing-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by vikkeee(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
very good. Make she put manure the seed go still grow

ftc for the first time since joining this forum. Broza i finally got my accolades. Lala how far na
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by afroniger: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
I feel no pity for her. She deserves to be broke and homeless for her mumuism. undecided Hopefully she will now receive sense.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Blakjewelry(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
that one no be case na, nobody send her

6 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by tspouse(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
I dey laugh in greek

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by espn(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good move... Which type of seed she sow?
Monocot seed or dicot seed?

59 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by HausaOverlord: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
espn:
e be like say na uppercut seed she sow

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
The pastor no get house?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Gangster1ms: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
U don sow seed.. now wait for the agbalumo tree in ur village which u will soon be moving to.
Pastor na lucrative business o

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Krafty006: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Always use your number six......for your brogues,loafers, Chelsea boots, slippers and sandals 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by swiz123(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
She shouldn't worry; I can accommodate her for an long as she wants.

We need more of her type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Andyibest: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
I hope the church looks into this and gives her a helping hand

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by geoinvestor(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
I rather marry an unbeliever than marry a religious bigot.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Lexusgs430: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Commonsense is really not common......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sheeples are stupid

It's a fact

12 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by PearlStreet(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
If she's in Lagos, she is very lucky.

Ambode has built overhead bridges in Ajah and Abule Egba. She should feel free to take one self-contain under bridge.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

When a foolish person with money meets a person with experience, the person with experience gets the money and the foolish person gets the experience.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Stdaviding(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
She no get faith at all
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by MrMcJay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
God is her father
The church is God's house

She should go and sleep in the Church. It's her father's house.
grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Kneephy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
She can get a room in the pastor's house I suppose!

Let her discuss with the church administration letting them know she sowed seed with her house rent and now she has no place to stay. Let's see what the church would do about it Abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
espn:

Homelesscotyledon grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
FAITH OR FOOLISHNESS ?
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by mysteriousman(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
God gave us brain for numerous reasons and in a moment where it mattered someone failed to use hers. God is the most understand, he knows how much you have and your needs when you don't give to His course he knows your heart that you would have loved to, He will bless you more. I beg na mango seed abi na cashew seed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by AdoredLadyvida: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wickedness,
But God Told Us to be wise and Not Foolish.

God bless U.S.A,bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stdaviding:
She no get faith at all

A sheeple blaming their stupidity on a fellow sheeple

4 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by abbeyty(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hope she also donated her brain with the money?

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Lanretoye(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Her Mumu is classic...pack come my room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by bedspread: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
3 Things I Know;
IT PAYS TO SOW SEEDS
IT PAYS TO MAKE SACRIFICES
IT PAYS TO PAY TITHES..

My Advice is that when you wanna Sow a Seed, Loook out for a Good Ground... Don't Just Sow anywhere or Anyhow...

A Good Ground Must Cause u to Multiply

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
AdoredLadyvida:
Wickedness,

But God Told Us to be wise and Not Foolish.

God bless U.S.A,bless Nigeria

God cannot bless Nigeria
You put evil on the throne in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Sibe007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wrong. Both of them are wrong.

The pastor sef no try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.