Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery (59886 Views)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by delpee(f): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Trust Offa people to do their best at all times. They're very good at making a success of communal efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by Boss347(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Building their own detention center themselves.
I’d loved to say this is heart warming but then, The police they’re building for is not worth it. Believe me!

1 Like

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by powerkey: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Can all Yorubas see why IPOB and Biafra is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria?
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by emperorblog(m): 2:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Shit country! cry cry cry Later the police will still ask them to pay for the crime they're constitutionally empowered to prevent,investigates & punish accordingly.
Meanwhile widespread hunger, hardship & insecurity have pervaded the land.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari and his gang of warms friends in apc are fantastically useless
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by agboola495: 4:21am On Jun 04, 2018
I'm from Offa Kwara State, the senate President made an empty promise of building a new police station in 41 days after the robbery unfortunately nothing has been done, there will be a new MOPOL barrack in the community funded by the community herself and her members outside the country presently above 250 million has been contributed towards that effect. The fact is Kwara state is ZERO with Mr Senate President and his P A ( gov. hammed Fatai)

2 Likes

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by Studyinchina200(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by hushpapi(m): 4:42am On Jun 04, 2018
I was reading a post where someone was talking about how rich Saraki is and richer than the whole bank that was rubbed. But still people in the state got no benefit from him or the so called governor.

This country, the problem has always been the leaders. They tell this area A story and tell another one B story join them together and turned them into laughing stock

1 Like

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by skedman(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2018
falcon01:
nigeria is f*cked up!!
you are among the same set of people who support those unserious politician like fayose,dino malaye . However you are now complaining.

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by dedunji: 5:58am On Jun 04, 2018
They are just wasting their money the police ll not use it we build for then since 2006 till date they refused to occupy it Go to dei dei opp Dei dei building material mkt to see the empty police station we built .they refused to occupy in Abuja na offer them go come occupy.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by sonyad: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
addikt:
After building they will have to beg and sew police uniforms as well to resume work hahahahahhaa.....zoo, zooleZoo... grin
seems funny, but reality. You don't expect the poorly paid and under-equipped NPF to risk their lives for ungrateful countrymen. Only a fool fights to the death with an obviously better armed opponent. Pls take cover and fight another day abeg,its self preservation. Are you aware for 2 months salary has not been paid? Where in the world are the police who are meant to provide daily internal security owed their salaries by the federal govt? We are only good at comparisons with soceities way more organised and ahead of us. Police no dey work abi? Let them strike for just 24hours and u will see what citizens are capable of doing. Let us be fair in our reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Shit country! cry cry cry Later the police will still ask them to pay for the crime they're constitutionally empowered to prevent,investigates & punish accordingly.
Meanwhile widespread hunger, hardship & insecurity have pervaded the land.

This is the most painful one. You go to them to lay a complaint and they would want to collect money from you as though they are a private organization. This country is sick.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by andycom(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
queensera:
angry

See What South African Students Caught Doing At The Hostel.

Watch Video HERE

bia this fool, we're talking about something concerning security and lives you're directing us to worthless thing abi? no let thunder scatter you oo
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by victorazyvictor(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Just imagine

Where did we missed it in this country

People building a police station themselves
That's what you see under Buhari
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by mfm04622: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Just imagine

Not Police Station, Police barracks
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by activistjohnny(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2018
God bless offa descandant union. this project will surely be completed by offa indigene. they are hardworking in doing that.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by 8stargeneral: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2018
I lose hope on dis country d first day i release i m from nigeria cry cry
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by Charly68: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Just imagine

Very appalling !
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by deebsman1(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Just imagine

And someone is saying we should not pray they arrest Saraki. Him and his father are the very deepest root of the town's stagnant underdevelopment
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by Dionysus22(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
By the time the police will extort and exploit that community eh, they 'll find ways to demolish the station
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by petitejolie(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
I like this offa people. Dey get sense pass dier ilorin counterpart. Why wait for the people that empowered those daredevils to kill u. I think I shud say yes to my offa toaster.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by AdeniyiA(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2018
The police will come again to terrorize their landlords ... undecided Nigeria needs cleansing undecided
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by KrystosCJ(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2018
When people die, they promise heaven and earth.

Must blood flow before development is initiated?
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by blissfulangel(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
wristbangle:
It pierces my heart when I read uninspiring news in this country. Sometimes I ask God why did he make me a Nigerian. cry
tongue
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by falcon01: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
skedman:
you are among the same set of people who support those unserious politician like fayose,dino malaye . However you are now complaining.
i dont vote cos all of em aint worth it .
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by Kingspin(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Just imagine

If some people tell Nigerians to open their eyes to development they say no na religion and tribalism is the way. Nigeria suffering 4live.
Re: Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery by IbnHussein(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2018
D current progress of d Barack

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.