Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. (29877 Views)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by bomb24: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Residents in a community in Oyo town have uncovered activities of suspected ritualists in an uncompleted building in the area.

Our correspondent gathered that those living close to the building, which is along the Oyo-Ilora Road, in the Oyo West Local Government Area, Oyo State, started combing the bushes after perceiving a foul odour.

They were said to have stumbled on decomposing human parts in the uncompleted building.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the discovery was reported at the Oyo West Police Station.
A resident, who identified himself simply as Lanre, told our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday that he was there when a police team visited the building, adding that some suspects had been arrested.

He said, “Three days ago, there was a stench from an uncompleted building and residents thought some persons were defecating in the place. But when they searched the area, a complete human arm was found and some other items that suggested that some persons had probably been killed there.

“The case was reported to the police in Oyo and they came and arrested some suspects. We were disturbed because the policemen that came did not allow us to take pictures of the human parts discovered there.

“We don’t want the case to be covered up. Many things are happening now. Human beings are daily being killed for rituals and if such a thing is discovered, I believe the police should do everything possible to expose those behind it.”

Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent that human bones and the school uniform of a child were found at the site, adding that the discoveries raised suspicions that the act might have been going on for a while.

He said, “Those living close to the site said they used to see a man riding a motorcycle to the place. They said the man used to work with a shovel in the building; they thought he was clearing debris, but did not know he was carrying out criminal activities there. Somebody later said that he knew the father of the motorcycle rider. The police came, saw those things and took them away. They also arrested some suspects.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Adewale Osifeso, did not take his calls which rang out.

He had also yet to reply to a text message and chats sent to his telephone line on the matter as of the time of filing this report.
However, the Commandant of the Amotekun Corps in Oyo State, Col. Olayinka Olayanju (retd.), confirmed the incident to our correspondent in Ibadan, the state capital.

He said, “The information is true. I was told by my people that it was a decomposing body that was found there. The corpse was dismembered and the police arrested some suspects. I was not told that a school uniform was found there. The dismembered body was not fresh.

“Our men went there, but the suspects were arrested by the police; they are not with us. Since the body was dismembered, it suggests a ritual killing.”

https://punchng.com/human-parts-uncovered-in-oyo-building-police-arrest-suspects/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by alsudan: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.

212 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Hashabiah: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
The police isn't doing enough to curb this nonsense. Some minutes ago , I saw a very disturbing video of boys macheteing a lady while it was raining .

40 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Truthisunique2: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Shetemi12(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Things fall apart

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Haakeem(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hashabiah:
The police isn't doing enough to curb this nonsense. Some minutes ago , I saw a very disturbing video of boys macheteing a lady while it was raining .
picture or i don't believe.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Michelle70(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
SARS was bad but at least things weren't this bad. At least back then we still have our head intact with our neck

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by triple996(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kpurumiri people have taken their madness to Oyo.
Say no to cannibalism of your kingsmen cheesy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Michelle70(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin
I almost thought thats a real head

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Haakeem(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Human Ritual is now the latest trend.

It drove covid 19 trend away, but sadly.... The shit is only trending in nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Hashabiah: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Haakeem:
picture or i don't believe.
It's a video.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by johnmartus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
alsudan:
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.
[/s]
Continue deceiving yourself the fact is that we don't cover bad people here we always exposed the bad eggs among us not like you guys that covered anything just to make thing look great.

This ritualist plenty in your region because media not pay attention to it doesn't mean you should come here to saying nonsense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
The world is coming to an end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Conner44: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Op Pictures or i don’t . . . grin

Who am i kidding lol even without pictures most of us would still believe this story cheesy

FreeStuffsNG:
I want to suggest that FG set up a special security agency like NDLEA to tackle this menace.

Shebi? something like NSMDA (National Skull Mining Development Agency)

Afonjas to the world wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Nvestor02: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
[[s]quote author=agulion post=110095697]Yoruba Muslims have distroyed the SW , most of the mosques in the SW are been used for human parts transactions [/quote][/s]

IPOB TERRORIST don start their madness again, Mputu miri drug dealer get lashes in everywhere they go.

A tribe that is about to go to extinction.... The way Asian countries are killing them like chicken is alarming...... No jail you will go in this world that you won't find igbo man there grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by LagosEmir: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by illicit(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wetin dey occur self
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by SWATMan: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
What is happening in the SW

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why again

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by ifytrik(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na dem

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by emmykk(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Skull Mining and trading.....help increase internally generated revenue of south west states.
Keep it up until you mine yourselves into extinction.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Dottore: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
J
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
E
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
It will start....
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by sukkot: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin afonja skullarship

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Worlnawayy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Serious matter

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by VeryWickedMan: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
I fear who no fear Afonja

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi / Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.