Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) (4277 Views)

VSKIT Parenting Company (all You Need To Know) / The Brains Behind The VSKIT Concept. / Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Vskit Application is one of the most sort after video Application and it’s currently the rave of the moment with over 10 Million users, this android application allows you the create brief funny video and it also offers fun features like very cool stickers and filters which you can explore as you get to use the Vskit application.

The Vskit application was brought by Vskit group and it has been gaining its rounds on social media, the buzz around this Application is not just a hype but it is fast becoming a Household name, with Millions of brief hilarious videos been made available by different users for your viewing pleasure. And did I mention that it has the Lip-Synch feature. This feature allows you to move your lips silently in synchronization with a pre-recorded soundtrack.

Just recently the African leading video platform announced its partnership with Startimes to launch its first ever Voice To Fame TV Show, which will also provide a new and exciting platform for local and upcoming talents to showcase their talents. The Vskit application is available for download on Google Play Store.

PS: Don’t let your talent go to waste, join https://twitter.com/Vskitofficial now and get paid. #VskitVoiceToFame.

Cc lalasticlala, honsule, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Ennyholar: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Have been seeing this application all over the internet, I never knew it's packed with so much features.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by hexenbiest: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Been seeing this for a while now! Make I run go download the app.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Corroro: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
nice app really, i love the idea that you can express yourself freely through short videos, and with this you musnt hire a camera man, you too could be your camera man, clean and cheap.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Corroro:
nice app really, i love the idea that you can express yourself freely through short videos, and with this you musnt hire a camera man, you too could be your camera man, clean and cheap.

You took the words right outta my mouth bro.
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Ejadike(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
enoch273:
Vskit Application is one of the most sort after video Application and it’s currently the rave of the moment with over 10 Million users, this android application allows you the create brief funny video and it also offers fun features like very cool stickers and filters which you can explore as you get to use the Vskit application.

The Vskit application was brought by Vskit group and it has been gaining its rounds on social media, the buzz around this Application is not just a hype but it is fast becoming a Household name, with Millions of brief hilarious videos been made available by different users for your viewing pleasure. And did I mention that it has the Lip-Synch feature. This feature allows you to move your lips silently in synchronization with a pre-recorded soundtrack.

Just recently the African leading video platform announced its partnership with Startimes to launch its first ever Voice To Fame TV Show, which will also provide a new and exciting platform for local and upcoming talents to showcase their talents. The Vskit application is available for download on Google Play Store.

PS: Don’t let your talent go to waste, join https://twitter.com/Vskitofficial now and get paid. #VskitVoiceToFame.
I saw this and I want to apply. Its a good way to show my talent to the world sef.
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Ejadike(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Corroro:
I'm telling you bro.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ejadike:
I saw this and I want to apply. Its a good way to show my talent to the world sef.

You get paid for showing your talents, the lip-synch feature will blow your mind away.

1 Share

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by shiftback: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ejadike:
Lol just curious, what's your talent? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Ejadike(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
shiftback:

Lol just curious, what's your talent? grin grin
I know how to rap,i can sing and I can misbehave sometimes lol

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Temitope1759(f): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
enoch273:

You get paid for showing your talents, the lip-synch feature will blow your mind away.

Can you tell me more about the app
I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by Techm8: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Corroro:
What's the different between this app and Instagram?

2 Likes

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Temitope1759:

Can you tell me more about the app
I'm interested.

It's a video application, that allows you to upload brief videos, the videos can be for funny or creative, it offers cool features and also it allows its users to lip-synch; this feature allows you to move your mouth silently in rhythms, songs or sound recordings playing in the background.

It also give users the chance to compete in video contest and win amazing prizes, there is one currently tending on it now #TecnoPhantom9Style.

Users who win will win the phantom 9, boom buddies and also a trip to the camon boot camp.
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by AmadorSays: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2019
that Phantom 9 is one device i would definitely love to win
enoch273:

It's a video application, that allows you to upload brief videos, the videos can be for funny or creative, it offers cool features and also it allows its users to lip-synch; this feature allows you to move your mouth silently in rhythms, songs or sound recordings playing in the background.

It also give users the chance to compete in video contest and win amazing prizes, there is one currently tending on it now #TecnoPhantom9Style.

Users who win will win the phantom 9, boom buddies and also a trip to the camon boot camp.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
AmadorSays:
that Phantom 9 is one device i would definitely love to win

quickly download the Vskit application on Google Playstore and enter the #TecnoPhantom9Style for a chance to win. cheesy
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2019
Techm8:

the Vskit application provides its users with cool features like Lip-Synch and other cool stickers too.. also the vskit app provides its users with the opportunity to win great gifts like smartphones. and winners are picked weekly.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by MaliMillion: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Ennyholar:
Have been seeing this application all over the internet, I never knew it's packed with so much features.
Just make sure you have enough data because that app is very addictive
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by MaliMillion: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Techm8:

You win stuffs and get paid on this app, on Instagram you don't

1 Like

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by AmadorSays: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2019
i already have the Vskit app, maybe i will just join the challenge to see if i may get lucky
enoch273:

quickly download the Vskit application on Google Playstore and enter the #TecnoPhantom9Style for a chance to win. cheesy
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
AmadorSays:
i already have the Vskit app, maybe i will just join the challenge to see if i may get lucky

you will o, don't get carried away by the funny videos uploaded on the app. grin
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by shiftback: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
enoch273:

you will o, don't get carried away by the funny videos uploaded on the app. grin
It's hard to not get carried away with all the funny videos there
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by shiftback: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
MaliMillion:

You win stuffs and get paid on this app, on Instagram you don't
Yea true...I follow Vskit on Twitter and i see them post winners of smartphones on their TL
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by AmadorSays: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
thats the idea of going there, the videos are hilarious cheesy
enoch273:

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by AmadorSays: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2019
yeah very true, almost everyday people win things from different challenges
shiftback:

Yea true...I follow Vskit on Twitter and i see them post winners of smartphones on their TL
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by AmadorSays: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2019
already got the app and done that, i just hope i win it.
enoch273:

Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2019
AmadorSays:
thats the idea of going there, the videos are hilarious cheesy

really hilarious, a user i introduced even testified his aim was side tracked by the funny videos he saw on the app.
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by enoch273: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
AmadorSays:
already got the app and done that, i just hope i win it.

I am rooting for your win bro grin
Re: Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) by selfdefence: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
i have had an experience with it and i must say, it is a good one, easy to use and short video idea is a vary good way to express yourself outside words.

(1) (Reply)

Does 4g Network Consumes More Data Than 3g When Browsing? / I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. / Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.