Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr (37049 Views)

2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by 360gistpilot(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigeria manager Gernot Rohr has explained why the national team lost to England, pointing out that they could not train twenty four hours before the game and had a long flight before they got to London.

The Super Eagles were beaten 2-1 by the Three Lions, two weeks before their World Cup opener against Croatia and Rohr has said that they have to step up their preparations.

''The first lesson is that we are not ready yet and we have to work much more in two weeks before our first game,'' Rohr said at his post-match press conference.

''Our first half, perhaps also the preparation was not so good, yesterday we couldn't train because it was raining and the pitch was not good enough to make us train.

''We ran around the pitch and two days before we arrived at 3 in the morning after ten hours flight.

''I think in the beginning of the game the players were not ready. Then in the second half, our changes, a lot of lesson for the players today.''

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/two-reasons-why-super-eagles-lost-to.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by odiereke(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
We don't need stories o, we need results. Better result indeed.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by MrCuteking(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Reasons

1. You stupidly used Onazi in midfield

2. You foolishly used Joe Obi.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by neonly: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dis man Don turn to buhari always looking for who or what to blame

60 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by evy800(f): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Against DR Congo it was fatigue now it is lack of preparation...something is fishy I smell the excuse for world cup failure loading

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
JUST PERFOM WELL AT THE WORLD CUP... CHIKENA
Stop giving us excuses OR explain what we didn't ask you gaffer!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by femi4: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
360gistpilot:
Nigeria manager Gernot Rohr has explained why the national team lost to England, pointing out that they could not train twenty four hours before the game and had a long flight before they got to London.

The Super Eagles were beaten 2-1 by the Three Lions, two weeks before their World Cup opener against Croatia and Rohr has said that they have to step up their preparations.

''The first lesson is that we are not ready yet and we have to work much more in two weeks before our first game,'' Rohr said at his post-match press conference.

''Our first half, perhaps also the preparation was not so good, yesterday we couldn't train because it was raining and the pitch was not good enough to make us train.

''We ran around the pitch and two days before we arrived at 3 in the morning after ten hours flight.

''I think in the beginning of the game the players were not ready. Then in the second half, our changes, a lot of lesson for the players today.''

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/two-reasons-why-super-eagles-lost-to.html?m=1

You don't have good excuse , just go and come back after 3 matches

5 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by CaptainG00D: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nice1
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by donchrisville: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by thoollz: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
You don't have professional players in your squad.

13 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by mysteriousman(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pls just tell us some players didn't play well in the first half i.e Onazi and Joel obi

11 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by allanphash7(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Megatrix: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
World cup never even start you don begin talk long story

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Gangster1ms: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Okay Good.. now prepare well, go to the world cup tournament, beat iceland Croatia and Argentina. Czech friendly is upcoming.. wire them 10-0 angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by AdoredLadyvida: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
I gat nothing to say,just do your best during the world cup.

All the best to you guys

.God bless U.S.A,bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Pidginwhisper: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by ayojohn4real: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abeg you ask the mumu all this yeye story, no go fall our hand 4 Russia oo, make thunder no fire u ehnnn!

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by feldido(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Playing Iwobi on the flanks plus we had no midfield...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by megafem1: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by springtech(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
What an excuse.
No excuse is good enough to justify failure.

You guys better wake up and tighten the loose ends.

2 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by lexyman(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
all these people can lie .... we want a video clip of him saying this

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by anibirelawal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abegi, No excuse for failure.

Your team must work & train harder and be optimistic.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by oloriLFC(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ehn we don hear. we sha don't want "why Eagles lost to Croatia". keep Onazi and Joel Obi in their hotel rooms o
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Veey soon you go talk say na because Russia dey cold.

2 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by taxiappguy: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Play you can't play, even good excuse you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Larryslim(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
The team isn't good abeg!
All these talks na trash!..
We all know Nigeria is participating in that WC just to model for Nike..

3 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by kmaster007: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
abeg leave trash for Lawma
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ordinary rain you are complaining

When cold and snow go rape una for that Russia ehnn goalkeeper make fire in front of the goal

3 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by oluwasegun007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Was it only Onazi and obi that boarded the plane ?

You better not look for my trouble...
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by bidak(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
No point for excuse , it is a friendly the result doesn’t matter, what matters is the lesson learnt from the match . For me which are
1. Onazi and Joel Obi shouldn’t make our first team(they can go on as sub tho)
2.Iwobi is our most creative player
3. We can win anyone if we put our mind into the match (just like we did in the second half)

9 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Opinionated: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
LOL.

Oga Rohr, your starting 11 against England was suspect.

See the goals from the game again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG / Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.