Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr (37053 Views)

2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by cantok(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
You inherited Stephen keshi's monotonous team. live or die with it.....
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by ayourbamie: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
10 hours flight from where to where? I hope you're not lying
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by greypencils: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by evy800(f): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Y should he not give an excuse he is coaching a country were even d president is master of excuses...if he was coaching England or any other organised country he wouldn't dare bt then again he is more Nigerian now than ever so I say he acclimaging very well...welcome 2 d club of excuses Rohr
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Horus(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGeBRtTmSk4

Gernot Rohr & John Obi Mikel Post Match Press Conference -On Defeat To England
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Seun360(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrCuteking:
Reasons
1. You stupidly used Onazi in midfield
2. You foolishly used Joe Obi.
Its only a test game so calm down.

Based on ur comment, you are either a chelsea or an EPL fan.

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Inanitas: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
"we r not ready" , by this time. With only circa 2 weeks left. U don dey prepare stories in case.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by MPESA(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
APC have colonized this man , always on excuse.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by CSTR1003: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Well, Germany lost to Austria too in the same scoreline on that same day.

If that same Germany catches Austria in the world cup, the Austrians would be beaten heavily.

The main key is performing well in the world cup .

3 Likes

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Ingocof(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
it was because you forgot to eat the local food and English food is not good enough to play with. nonsense is what Rohr said
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by kaliboi94(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrCuteking:
Reasons

1. You stupidly used Onazi in midfield

2. You foolishly used Joe Obi.
u must be daft. He had to use those guys in d friendly match in order to pick his main team for d event. Without play them how to u expect him to know their capabilities

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Yankee101: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
You can't train together for a short time and expect to win

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Ekaka1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
360gistpilot:
Nigeria manager Gernot Rohr has explained why the national team lost to England, pointing out that they could not train twenty four hours before the game and had a long flight before they got to London.

The Super Eagles were beaten 2-1 by the Three Lions, two weeks before their World Cup opener against Croatia and Rohr has said that they have to step up their preparations.

''The first lesson is that we are not ready yet and we have to work much more in two weeks before our first game,'' Rohr said at his post-match press conference.

''Our first half, perhaps also the preparation was not so good, yesterday we couldn't train because it was raining and the pitch was not good enough to make us train.

''We ran around the pitch and two days before we arrived at 3 in the morning after ten hours flight.

''I think in the beginning of the game the players were not ready. Then in the second half, our changes, a lot of lesson for the players today.''

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/two-reasons-why-super-eagles-lost-to.html?m=1

When you meet Croatia all these your fever sleep talking to dissappear. Rohr or roar...that Croatian team I saw against Brazil will beat us silly. If we manage a draw...we should celebrate like we have won the World Cup with these drop of players I see.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Ekaka1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Well, Germany lost to Austria too in the same scoreline on that same day.

If that same Germany catches Austria in the world cup, the Austrians would be beaten heavily.

The main key is performing well in the world cup .
True, but the Germans gave a respectable account of themselves. If England were a top team, they should have been at least 4 goals up in that first half...we were lucky but if we can't cope with foot men, what will we do when we are confronted by horse men....think about that sir.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by package7(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oga headcoach, No wahala, I aspect your excuse, just make sure sey, such doesn't repeat it self again, Okay. Anyway have you receive your bonuses? Aboki sure you pay the guys on time fa.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by backbone503(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
This man don dey do like Nigeria Police.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by CSTR1003: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ekaka1:

True, but the Germans gave a respectable account of themselves. If England were a top team, they should have been at least 4 goals up in that first half...we were lucky but if we can't cope with foot men, what will we do when we are confronted by horse men....think about that sir.
There is nothing respectable about the world champions losing to Austria.
But it is a friendly.

I would have been more worried if the second half was like the first.
It would mean the coach and the players are utterly terrible.

But now, the coach knows his best players and formation going by the difference between the first and second half display.
That is why it is a friendly

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Ekaka1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.
Send your details. ...but what happened to your baby's daddy or husband, are you a single parent?
Besides most people will not take this sort of request seriously because you have only given very little information on a sports thread.
Send your details anyways.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Ekaka1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is nothing respectable about the world champions losing to Austria.
But it is a friendly.

I would have been more worried if the second half was like the first.
It would mean the coach and the players are utterly terrible.

But now, the coach knows his best players and formation going by the difference between the first and second half display.
That is why it is a friendly

You must be ultra-optimistic about this team....my point was never about this one England game alone(even though it was one of the reasons) but my source of worry for this team is from how they have fumbled their way through preps till now...and dude still talking next two weeks
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by enemyofprogress: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Super story

*Mikel_obi* *thank you for promising president Buhari and the entire presidency that you will bring the World Cup home to Nigeria*

*Let him also taste how sweet it is to promise and fail*

1 Like

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Vanshmuell(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2018
I don't trust this team at all undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by koolguy88(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerians, when are you ever prepared for the games?
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Akinpelumusibau: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Tales by Moonlight
Rubbish coach and foolish players join.
Mikel Obi promise Buhari the Worldcup
Is like Mikel don join APC people of CHANGE
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by charlesditro: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2018
And I thought the magic Jersey would do wonders like the Indians, no be Jersey dey play na leg and brain.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by younglleo: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Okay Good.. now prepare well, go to the world cup tournament, beat iceland Croatia and Argentina. Czech friendly is upcoming.. wire them 10-0 angry
bross chill nah, nobi only u dis tin dey vex. Y u go dey talk 10-0..? If we play 17-0, are we dey first..?
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by abokikhalifa: 1:20am On Jun 04, 2018
neonly:
Dis man Don turn to buhari always looking for who or what to blame

Like you are perfect
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by MrCuteking(m): 1:48am On Jun 04, 2018
kaliboi94:
u must be daft. He had to use those guys in d friendly match in order to pick his main team for d event. Without play them how to u expect him to know their capabilities

What is this one saying? Are you the coach? TFY for calling me daft and incase you don’t know what it means.
TFY means

Thunder

Fire

You

This is exactly how you and our coach describes football like Nigerian babes ass.

Who among the midfielders do you think Joel would have benched even if he had performed well? In all those disorganized and mis-calculative display by the said player, he still made the list going to the world cup.

Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by adslipps: 1:54am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

Go and sell it on Zoranga.com but is 30% off
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Seun360(m): 2:10am On Jun 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Super story

*Mikel_obi* *thank you for promising president Buhari and the entire presidency that you will bring the World Cup home to Nigeria*

*Let him also taste how sweet it is to promise and fail*

You got me laughing.
Re: Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr by Kumbola: 2:13am On Jun 04, 2018
I really don’t know why the coach picked Onazi, at my age I play better midfield than him.. sorry to say so, but it’s true. Going to World Cup he cant give a good pass, my goodness. I want Croatia played Brazil hmm I am not sure we can play them. Only our second half prove little meaningful. Players clasing with each other twice like local league... no communication

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.