Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 (4259 Views)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / 5 Vehicle Parts That Are Easily Damaged By Potholes / Towing Rope For Your Car (can Carry 3 Tons Weight, Good For SUV)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by radautoworks: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Sometimes my local auto junkyard offers this crazy deal about 4 times a year.

I usually carry stuff like spare tires, seats, generally lightweight stuff but have carried a transmission for a 1973 BMW 2002 before.

So what will you carry? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CLfLXU7E4

shocked we don't have that in TX cry cry

1 Like

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
radautoworks:

shocked we don't have that in TX cry cry

You’re right and I’m not sure why it’s not common in Dallas.

One thing that I did notice was that prices in junkyards there were super low compared to California.

When I lived near Frisco I drove out to Greenville to buy an adapter at a junkyard there that was used to install a Chevy V8 into an MG B. I ended up buying the whole car grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Driver's Licence Online / Advice On Getting A Volvo Xc90 05/06 Model / Please Help Choose From A Benz C Class 200k Vs Lexus Rx330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.