Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

This Is Nigeria- Everyone Is Not A Criminal. Osele George Reaction To Falz video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Nigeria- Everyone Is Not A Criminal. Osele George Reaction To Falz video (713 Views)

Another Muslim Group Blasts MURIC Over Threat To Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Video / Davido's Reaction To Eedris Abdulkareem / Read Cool FM OAP Reaction To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria- Everyone Is Not A Criminal. Osele George Reaction To Falz video by Teeders(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is Nigeria - Everybody is not a criminal

Folarin Falana is a schooled lawyer. He is a singer, Nollywood artiste. He cracks ribs too. Do I still need to announce his unique voice texture? You know it - distinct.

Have you ever wondered how a person who supposed to be on wig, throwing verbal blows and defending clients in courts, switching to making money seriously in an unserious way in entertainment? Well, every one has the right to live the life that pleases him/her, in as much it doesn't affect another person.

I'd listen to most of his songs and seen some of his featured movies. I watched his latest song "This is Nigeria" 'parodic-cover' of Chidish Gambino's "This is America in less than 24hrs of its release and it hit over 3million views in just three days. But I think he needs some explanations about Nigeria nation.

Let me expressly correct this, Mr Falz: regardless of your figurative effects," This is Nigeria, EVERYBODY IS NOT A CRIMINAL".

Yes.

Because because if a Nigerian is a "bahd guy", it does not equal to other people being bad. At least, I know, no ruling parties member is a criminal before the "lor". �

The video has caused a lots of controversies across sects, politics, security etc. People had commented about: the Hijab Ladies dancing Shaku Shaku; the subtle blasphemous lines about the church, among others. The use of these symbolisms need to be explained, in order to avoid confusions.

Sir, I also think this is not the best way to correct social problems!

Gambino's video was ended in a chase after criminal. This means; despite the alleged crimes and decadences, there's till a measure against crimes. This, to me, preaches that you could hardly go away with crimes.

As a trained journalist, let me try to balance my opinion. If I got the message right, you are trying to say " the Nigeria system is as bad as taking everybody for criminal. And you pointed out your own thoughts of societal problems: ritualism, Yahoo vs Sars, transmission saga, corruption, etc., this is a good one. But don't forget that there's no balance in your lines, and it's enough to paint Nigeria and Nigerians bad to other countries.

To make a change in your country, you don't need to destroy the mirror or corporate image. It's better to talk about solutions not problems. These problems are not new to us but we need new solutions.

Before I forget, you haven't told us the cost of the "original" wrist watch you showed us in the video.
©Osele Emmanuel George

Re: This Is Nigeria- Everyone Is Not A Criminal. Osele George Reaction To Falz video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is Nigeria....
Re: This Is Nigeria- Everyone Is Not A Criminal. Osele George Reaction To Falz video by utytill(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Police station closes by 6 o'clock for security reason .this is Nigeria indeed. Abeg go sing ur own,leave person own.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As A Girl Allegedly 'resurrects' 2yrs After Burial In Zambia(photos,videos / Make Money Through Adsense By Becoming Google Advertising Partner / Say No To Picture Editting And Filttering By Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.