Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Say No To Picture Editting And Filttering By Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say No To Picture Editting And Filttering By Girls (697 Views)

How Do You Say No And Stand Your Ground? / Truth Finally Out: Why Buhari, North Can't Say No To Tinubu In 2023 / Osinbajo Quotes On Say No To Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Picture Editting And Filttering By Girls by Nackzy: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
As Much as i Love Android Phones, i hate the fact that Nigerian Girls are using it to decieve us.. They look more beautiful on Pictures than in real Life, Imagine a girl with plenty pimples and wrinkles and a touch of facial Marks on facebook looks like beyounce, with Radiant Sparkling skin, that is not Original, it is very possible most of this people will not make Heaven, just for the fact that the facial scanning machine in heaven Will not recognise their Real Face, Am still of the open wen posting edited pictures always write "This is not My Real Face"
Pls guys let's stop falling in love with this fake faces we see online... Say no to fake girls
Re: Say No To Picture Editting And Filttering By Girls by Mrojoshua(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nackzy:
As Much as i Love Android Phones, i hate the fact that Nigerian Girls are using it to decieve us.. They look more beautiful on Pictures than in real Life, Imagine a girl with plenty pimples and wrinkles and a touch of facial Marks on facebook looks like beyounce, with Radiant Sparkling skin, that is not Original, it is very possible most of this people will not make Heaven, just for the fact that the facial scanning machine in heaven Will not recognise their Real Face, Am still of the open wen posting edited pictures always write "This is not My Real Face"
Pls guys let's stop falling in love with this fake faces we see online... Say no to fake girls

I quite agree with you but the thing is most ladies can't do without it and same time, men's sexual urge can hardly be tamed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Viral Dinosaur Bones Found With Warning In Lagos Debunked - See Evidence / Please House How Do I Access My Mail Inbox On Nairaland / BREAKING: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband, 3 Kids And Self In Benue [GRAPHIC PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.