Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down (5136 Views)

Is Transparent 30000mah Power Bank A Good One? / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / Tecno Phantom X Hands On + Tecno's Voice Assistant "Ella" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by correctBlogger(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
So this one really came unexpected.. but the thing is, in order to mark their 8th Years Anniversary Celebration, Xiaomi which i always call the OnePlus of the Chinese and Indians has recently launched a trio of new smart phones.. The standard but yet still powerful Xiaomi Mi 8 with Snapdragon 845 Processor and 6GBs of RAM, then there is the lite version Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with a lower Snapdragon 770 Chipset still with 6GBs of RAM, and then finally we have the Almighty Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer that stole all the show at the launch event.. why because, the reasons are pretty simple and straightforward..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-JGSuC6uw2o4/WxRrCTWDWYI/AAAAAAAAAO8/eq0Chn6EA5kpA7KJeEiVgg7TcxRgRLWwACLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-01.jpg[/img]

First is that this beastly device comes with a transparent glass body, second is that it has a notch, but not just a useless notch.. The Xiaomi's Mi 8 Explorer uses its notch for a couple of many different things much more like the Apple iPhone X.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-6-BgBiuXyVY/WxRrC8rRYoI/AAAAAAAAAPI/6N10auudT1M_8Bwe36yt4eEzIvcRv7NkwCLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-06.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-oBydz0GMe6M/WxRrEPnDkHI/AAAAAAAAAPc/AKA44MpYrz8SZYWoYwLf6oWisQ7vdJcTACLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-14.png[/img]

It comes with a real 3D face ID this time, and uses Infrared Lighting to see your face even in the darkest of environment. it has its own version of real 3D animoji better than what you'd get on the Samsung Galaxy S9, it has many other Apple iPhone X features which we are not gonna discuss here, but we will br leaving a sweet link below to our webpage so you could read more.

And below are more photos of this beastly device from Xiaomi..

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ec22WGFFhH0/WxRrDzlGpBI/AAAAAAAAAPU/vqWBO04z0W8sSzk-zAAfpt6pguDSSQBSgCLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-11.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-840uAJKG1m8/WxRrD3mcdFI/AAAAAAAAAPY/5Mz7MajIlxwcsGbQ0-W-_Wfh5nrC5yG5wCLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-12.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BKvt7Ej8eFo/WxRrDU5IfLI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/-SWL9J5weo4g-Y1cd4KT_lG-x9dWA3vXwCLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-09.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FQsIvTUL5zM/WxRrDOAwaRI/AAAAAAAAAPM/PZjHCLlltVkDPI_E-F3-mNmDpYDQ_NdpgCLcBGAs/s1600/xiaomi-mi-8-08.jpg[/img]

So if you liked what you see, then please follow the link below to our webpage where we've written down every single thing in details concerning this new Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer including specs, features, performance, more photos and every other small small paparazzi.. enjoy..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/xiaomi-mi-8-explorer-review-and-specification.html

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by sapeleboi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
need one
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Vicboi1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
The phone looks very good
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by correctBlogger(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Vicboi1:
The phone looks very good

I dhe tell you.. no be small good.. over good dhe worry am.. and guess what.. its even cheaper than the OnePlus 6
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by correctBlogger(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2018
sapeleboi:
need one

Come Let's join money and buy one.. grin grin..

If you use today, i use tomorrow.. but if i carry am travel go my village go sleep, you know what to do.. just leave it for God.. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by sapeleboi(m): 2:10am On Jun 04, 2018
bring the big share grin
correctBlogger:

Come Let's join money and buy one.. grin grin..

If you use today, i use tomorrow.. but if i carry am travel go my village go sleep, you know what to do.. just leave it for God.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Abdstrakt(m): 3:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Xiaomi doesn't disappoint. The only reason xiaomi is still number 3 and not number 1 is advertising.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by henry007(m): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2018
How can a copy beat out the original. A for effort tho. It's an amazing attempt. cool

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by RemedyLab: 5:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Nice one and innovative

Your health and wellbeing should be your strenght & not your weakness: check my signature below & find out how live Healthy for life.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by CarGuidNG: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Nice looking phone
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Vicboi1(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2018
correctBlogger:

I dhe tell you.. no be small good.. over good dhe worry am.. and guess what.. its even cheaper than the OnePlus 6
b
Wow how much pls
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by ObservantFellow: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2018
I think it's cooler having its own design. Still looks like a copy

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Anigreat: 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

I'm sure gonna add this one to my fleet of phones.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by directonpc(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2018
this guys can sha copy iPhone design
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by bisi16(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
I still no go buy it!
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by correctBlogger(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
bisi16:
I still no go buy it!

But nobody is forcing you.. shey you know..
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2018
And money is what stops one from purchase.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by edewojames(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Xiaomi make a nice phone with the Mi8 but beating iPhone X, no, I don't agree with that.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by millomaniac: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2018
IPhones setting the pace others copy and improve but nothing beats the original. grin
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by KingCassy(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
yet to understand why they don't want to HAVE WALK IN CENTERS HERE IN Nigeria

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Abdstrakt:
Xiaomi doesn't disappoint. The only reason xiaomi is still number 3 and not number 1 is advertising.

If xiaomi are number 3 then name number 1 and 2.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
directonpc:
this guys can sha copy iPhone design

Ol boy I think say na only me see am oh. From the design, the notch, the back camera. Total iPhone x copy.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by directonpc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
greenhulk:

Ol boy I think say na only me see am oh. From the design, the notch, the back camera. Total iPhone x copy.
i tell you. A worthy iPhone copycat since xiaomi make decent android devices.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by EBUBS(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
They'll never stop giving us what to buy.... These guys are working just to make sure our money never remain in our accounts... How many phone I want come change for one year? Nawao
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by jetz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
henry007:
How can a copy beat out the original. A for effort tho. It's an amazing attempt. cool
oga e beat iPhone X case dismiss period
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by jetz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Xiaomi is underated by guys cos it's made in China if it's made in USA like iPhone everybody go follow trend with em dats aw our world works...good fone is good fone
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Abdstrakt(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
greenhulk:

If xiaomi are number 3 then name number 1 and 2.
Apple and Samsung
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by EarthXmetahuman: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
I guess they finally used jerryrigeverything 's concept.
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abdstrakt:

Apple and Samsung

And Huawei is number what?
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by bisi16(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
correctBlogger:

But nobody is forcing you.. shey you know..
Nobody is forcing you to reply shey you know smiley grin
Re: Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down by Abdstrakt(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
greenhulk:

And Huawei is number what?
Do your own list and put them anywhere you want grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) / Mtn Mpulse Tariff Plan- Faqs / Tecno 510 Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.