Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Need Sincere Advise From Experienced People Of Nairaland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Sincere Advise From Experienced People Of Nairaland (405 Views)

Urgent Direction Needed From Experienced Nairalanders / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sincere Advise From Experienced People Of Nairaland by uandiinnovative: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello Everyone. i am really amazed at the huge contributions I have been reading here since I was introduced to this forum.

In the year 2012, a friend of mine in trying to assist me out of my jobless & broke state then, contacted a travel agent who assured us that he can help me get a students visa to the US for a fee. We were both convinced he could do it when we saw other people he had helped.

He provided documents (work, bank statements, school admission letter etc.) for me and he told me to get my senior brother info which I used in preparing my international passport, due to he has some documents that can be used, unfortunately i was refused the visa for false documentation.

Now I am interested in going to US with my family, and fortunately, my current status has changed from a job seeking guy back then to an owner of a fashion house .

My fears now are that the US would use the false information i submitted then (6 years ago) to refuse me again as my full names and my date of birth have changed (the agent advised us then to use my senior brother info.

I got a new passport now with my real information, but am afraid of submitting it to the US because of my fears that they might refuse me and worst still my wife and kids applied to them last year but they got denied without any proper reasons.

because of this i have been shying away from applying for US visa. This is my first post here and I would greatly appreciate sincere advise from experienced people here on what to do.
Re: I Need Sincere Advise From Experienced People Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Your wife and kids might eventually get a visa since they denied her for no reason at all. Your case is different because they already know you at that embassy as a " mobile office" magic maker. Joe today Jerry tommorrow.

Bros. its because of people like you they invented finger printing at the embassy. As soon as you go there with your born again identity the computer will start screaming UKOCHUKWU NA THE SAME PERSON ! UKOCHUKWU NA THE SAME PERSON!!

My advice to you is stay here make we build this country. If you think you can't contribute anything to the development of Nigeria I doubt if trump want you in his country either.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3MB: Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into The Lagoon / Police Rapid Response Squad Officers Seen Misbehaving On The Road In Lagos / Top 5 Air Hostess Course Institute In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.