Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? (3821 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
Hi guys, I currently reside in dubai(working), I got married last year and i was able to bring my wife also to dubai(working also). Now she is back in Nigeria because we are expecting our first child, hospital bills in dubai no be beans, so she had to leave.

NOw am thinking of processing another country Canada/USA or any other country where I can settle with my wife. As a family person, dubai is not a place to be.

Pls Guys, i seriously need advice on the best country to process. I really dont know about this canada or usa, but i know i will grab alot by going thru related threads on NL.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by HeWrites(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2018
I'd say Canada
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2018
benzon... awfarrrrrrr
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2018
USA any day anytime

5 Likes

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2018
USA any day anytime smiley
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Hotstepper(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
do u want her to have a baby in any of these countries?

Gooci:
Hi guys, I currently reside in dubai(working), I got married last year and i was able to bring my wife also to dubai(working also). Now she is back in Nigeria because we are expecting our first child, hospital bills in dubai no be beans, so she had to leave.

NOw am thinking of processing another country Canada/USA or any other country where I can settle with my wife. As a family person, dubai is not a place to be.

Pls Guys, i seriously need advice on the best country to process. I really dont know about this canada or usa, but i know i will grab alot by going thru related threads on NL.

Thanks

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
Hotstepper:
do u want her to have a baby in any of these countries?

ynot? i want a place where i can settle with my kids nd wife
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
USA any day anytime smiley
hmm
r you in USA??
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Gooci post=67472866] hmm
r you in USA??[/quNo Sir/mir But God willing will be there soon smiley
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Bostin(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2018
Gooci I guess you from Sango Ota ?
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2018
Bostin:
Gooci I guess you from Sango Ota ?
yes bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Bostin(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2018
Gooci:
yes bro
Seun am I right ?
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2018
Bostin:
Seun am I right ?
nope bro..

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Olulizabeth(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2018
I have not travelled beyond the borders of southwest Nigeria before, so, I wouldn't really know what advice to give.

However bro, in view of an offer on my table right now, I want to seek your advisce about working in Dubai, genuinty of agents in Nigeria and some few other stuffs. I have sent you an email message. Thank you.
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Olulizabeth(f): 4:53pm On May 13, 2018
I have not travelled beyond the borders of southwest Nigeria before, so, I wouldn't really know what advice to give.

However bro, in view of an offer on my table right now, I want to seek your advisce about working in Dubai, genuinty of agents in Nigeria and some few other stuffs. I have sent you an email message. Thank you
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by moyowale: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gooci:
yes bro

Please, can you create a private chat with me by sending a private message. I need your help please. Thanks.
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by NONNYG: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gooci, sharp shootergrin. Congrats bro.
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by samhay: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gooci:

Thanks

You too wan escape..... Canada bro.
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by olamilarks(m): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Gooci:
nope bro..
Good morning boss, I'd like to chat with you concerning DTC, pls may PM you?
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Tokzdapp: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Horrycops: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Gooci.. Good morning I need your help on info to Dubai privately.. Thanks bro
Gooci:

Thanks

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2018
olamilarks:
Good morning boss, I'd like to chat with you concerning DTC, pls may PM you?
sure
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by cutieme(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2018
samhay:

You too wan escape..... Canada bro.
This man,you still here,thought you've gone to the Mars...
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Horrycops: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2018
Gooci:

Thanks

Abeg Ive got a link to be a driver in Dubai and the processing is on.. I want to know if it's worth it from people who have gone through it.. Thanks brodas
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Horrycops:

Abeg Ive got a link to be a driver in Dubai and the processing is on.. I want to know if it's worth it from people who have gone through it.. Thanks brodas
you can beep me on watsapp or pm

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Horrycops: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gooci:
you can beep me on watsapp or pm
how can I contact you... Your digits bro
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by Gooci(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Horrycops:
how can I contact you... Your digits bro
Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by samhay: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
cutieme:
This man,you still here,thought you've gone to the Mars...

I still dey o

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? by delishpot: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Gooci:

Thanks

Thank God for you bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. / Quick Visa To Cyprus / How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.