Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Scammer Exposed And WANTED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer Exposed And WANTED (782 Views)

Crypto Scammer Exposed! ( The New Scam Some Nigerians Are Running Right Now) / Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. / World 10 Most Dangerous And Wanted Terrorist : Fast Facts You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by Evafire: 3:39am On Jun 04, 2018
On Friday 1st of June 2018. I was scammed by this guy called Ikokwu Kingsley who promised to sell to me a Bitcoin minning software.

After much persuation and because of the way he sounded, he claimed to be a youth pastor of a well known Pentecostal Church in town which I will not want to mention here, I decided to go ahead with the transaction even though I was not comfortable with it...

After I forwarded 15k to him and promise to forward the package in the next few minutes and that's the end. He refuses to pick my calls again and block me from the Facebook messenger where we were chatting from and also deleted his facebook page after I posted on the group so that people can be aware of his criminal act...

I'm coming forward with this information so people can be aware of this guy, he is a thief and a Scammer, more so I parted with the sum when I was broke and needed to pay some pressing debt... Honestly I'm wounded!

His name again: Ikokwu Kingsley.
Facebook name: Ikokwu Femzy kc

Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by cassidy1996(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2018
oh sorry
Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by Pedekunle(m): 4:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Why not contact police?
Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2018
sorry to burst your bubble... that's not even his real face or name ... grin
Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by Evafire: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2018
last35:
sorry to burst your bubble... that's not even his real face or name ... grin

How do you mean..?

Because, he has opened another Facebook account with the same name and picture... Or you know him..? Tell us here... Let's clean our society of this bastards...
Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2018
the reason there are so many scammers out there is because there are a million times more deluded gullible people out there (like the OP).
anybody who sends money online to some stranger SHOULD BE DEFRAUDED (thats the only way they will learn)
Re: A Scammer Exposed And WANTED by gonkin(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Evafire:
On Friday 1st of June 2018. I was scammed by this guy called Ikokwu Kingsley who promised to sell to me a Bitcoin minning software.

After much persuation and because of the way he sounded, he claimed to be a youth pastor of a well known Pentecostal Church in town which I will not want to mention here, I decided to go ahead with the transaction even though I was not comfortable with it...

After I forwarded 15k to him and promise to forward the package in the next few minutes and that's the end. He refuses to pick my calls again and block me from the Facebook messenger where we were chatting from and also deleted his facebook page after I posted on the group so that people can be aware of his criminal act...

I'm coming forward with this information so people can be aware of this guy, he is a thief and a Scammer, more so I parted with the sum when I was broke and needed to pay some pressing debt... Honestly I'm wounded!

His name again: Ikokwu Kingsley.
Facebook name: Ikokwu Femzy kc

Fraud is in the blood of many Nigerian and encoded in their DNA its like all it needs is an activation key. Even this one is a fraudster too.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Beats Up His Sister, Inflicts Injuries On Her With Hot Iron / Death, Starvation, Extortion … The Horrible Experience Of A Former SARS Detainee / Pastor Disgraced After Being Caught Stealing Goat In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.